(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I'm have no way to know if I 100% ovulated that day but with the trigger shot shouldn't I have? Well I hope I didn't I that late bc Dh and I would've missed it.

Don't stress girlie! You defintly ovulated, more than likely on the 13. It's so easy to second guess things though. I know cause I do the same thing!

So a new symptom for me. Last night I was really crampy, like sharp pains in my sides. It was enough to wake me up but it wasn't really painful. Maybe its implantation? I don't want to over think things though. Had anyone ever experienced this?

woohoo from implantation!! I hope thats what it was :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope :) I just don't know if 5dpo is too soon for that. I hope it doesn't mean something is wrong :(

How are you feeling??

Thanks Christielee83

We can do this yeah!!! lol I purposley havent bought any HPT yet but I have however walked slowlyand hovered past the isle and thought no its too early. Resist we shall! :))

I'm have no way to know if I 100% ovulated that day but with the trigger shot shouldn't I have? Well I hope I didn't I that late bc Dh and I would've missed it.

Don't stress girlie! You defintly ovulated, more than likely on the 13. It's so easy to second guess things though. I know cause I do the same thing!

So a new symptom for me. Last night I was really crampy, like sharp pains in my sides. It was enough to wake me up but it wasn't really painful. Maybe its implantation? I don't want to over think things though. Had anyone ever experienced this?

woohoo from implantation!! I hope thats what it was :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope :) I just don't know if 5dpo is too soon for that. I hope it doesn't mean something is wrong :(

How are you feeling??

IDK I had a demp tip around then...though it could just have been an estrogen surge I've done a lot of research and that not out of the question.

I'm ok, just anxious with this dumb fertility friend thing. My lower back was bothering me a little bit earlier. Couldve been the way I slept though.

Thanks Christielee83

We can do this yeah!!! lol I purposley havent bought any HPT yet but I have however walked slowlyand hovered past the isle and thought no its too early. Resist we shall! :))

I have a drawer full of tests, my friend just found out she was pregnant so she gave all of her extra tests to me. I'm hoping that by having all of them will help me resist the vurge. Kinda like when you don't have any chocolate around that's all you can think about. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that's the case LOL. But maybe if we resist we will get the result we are looking for :) how many dpo are you??

How are you feeling??

IDK I had a demp tip around then...though it could just have been an estrogen surge I've done a lot of research and that not out of the question.

I'm ok, just anxious with this dumb fertility friend thing. My lower back was bothering me a little bit earlier. Couldve been the way I slept though.

Understandable! Well we will know soon enough :)

How are you feeling??

Yup! AF should be here (hopefully not) in exactly a week!

I like your theory!! may be I will empty my sock drawer and do the same :)
I am testing on the 3rd of March. How about you? Lets hope, sending you lots BFP wishes..

I like your theory!! may be I will empty my sock drawer and do the same :)
I am testing on the 3rd of March. How about you? Lets hope, sending you lots BFP wishes..

I will be 14dpo on the 2nd, so not officially late until the 3rd. Haven't decided which day I will test, probably the 2nd though :) unless the ugly witch shows her face before that! looks like we are on the same page! How long have you been TTC?

well - I posted on here - got in shower and straight away my ov pains started so maybe I ovulated a day early? I know the pains aren't a sure sign of ovulating but I have gotten pregnant 4 other times from bd'ing just before, during or after the pain comes so whatever works.
Unfortunately my hubby was at football, got a puncture and so didn't get in til later. I stayed awake all that time only for him to climb into bed turn on his side and switch out the light - arghhhhh! We had sex on Monday night so maybe something will happen, maybe not :-(

How are you feeling??

Yup! AF should be here (hopefully not) in exactly a week!

Hopefully not :)

Congratulations, MrsMM24!

Could you please add me for testing on the 9th? We've been trying since September, but this is the 2nd cycle I've actually done BBT for, and it's looking like I'm 2 DPO. Let's see if I can actually wait to test til then, lol!

Lots of :dust: to everyone!

I tell a lie, its the 2nd I test not the 3rd. Blimey cant believe I am giving myself extra days! I just cant get enough of the not knowing lol
Its was my 1st IUI cycle but we have been going to the clinic for two years now for this and that. So lets hope and pray the 2nd will be our day, hey that ryhmes! :)
I dont want to see this aunt flow, which before this week I had no idea who this aunt flow was, I have never heard it called that before lol

I tell a lie, its the 2nd I test not the 3rd. Blimey cant believe I am giving myself extra days! I just cant get enough of the not knowing lol
Its was my 1st IUI cycle but we have been going to the clinic for two years now for this and that. So lets hope and pray the 2nd will be our day, hey that ryhmes! :)
I dont want to see this aunt flow, which before this week I had no idea who this aunt flow was, I have never heard it called that before lol

Haha. Yes let's hope for the 2nd! Were you on any meds with the iui? This cycle was my 2nd iui and I was on clomid and got a hcg shot. We have also been trying for just about 2 years. Hopefully this is everyones month!!!

This is my 1st cycle no meds, next one I will have meds eek. Fingers crossed for everyone x

Good evening all! :wave:

hercfreak - I am so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

taurusmom05 - I have the same good feeling! I truly hope we're both right!

MrsMM24 - Sure you can never have too many friends! I hope we can be bump buddies soon :flower:

Blu_Butterfly - It is quite possible that could be IB!! Any update since?

butterworth - Be careful that you don't wear yourself or your OH out before you ovulate. That happened me last month. We were trying too much & when it came to ov DH wasn't able. Good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks! Glad it's not just me, I'd better go find poor DH and get cracking. He just shook his head at me last night and said 'man down' lol. Oh the joys of scheduled BD!

I had to laugh at that!! I know that feeling all too well! The poor DHs! :haha:

AFM - CD19 today & my OPKs turned positive yesterday (still positive today). I had what I think were ov pains last night. We're bd-ing every second day minimum. I've had a little spotting today. Could it be from ov? Do any of you ladies have this? I love a new thread (although hopefully we won't be needing an April one - we'll all be over in First Tri!) & hopefully we'll start seeing the BFPs rolling in soon :happydance:

Doesn't look like I updated here! Oh no! :dohh:

I got my lab results back on Tuesday; No PCOS! :happydance: Doc says all my labs were normal and that when I finish the Prometrium my cycles should regulate themselves. :thumbup:

Last dose of Prometrium is Friday. Here's hoping for AF this weekend! :haha:

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners PEPSICHIC, SAILORSGIRL, WHATWILLBEX, and STITCHYCAT hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

BUTTERWORTH Don't tire the sperm count out, every other day the 7 days before suspected OV, then everyday till the day after suspected OV. GL:dust:

SOOKIENIQUE I am changing your date Hun!:dust:

ANNIE77 TWW it is!! No worries, if you OVd then, Monday is a good time, 3 days before is best, but the sperm live 3-5 so if you get another session in today and tomorrow you are covered fully Hun!:dust:

RIVER54 I think after looking at your chart that FF is right and by the details you entered, you are fully covered so don't worry yourself... wait this TWW out!:dust:

HAJ I have had IUIs for some time, depending on when you actually OVd the absolute latest for the egg to drop is CD15 morning. You should be good Hun! Hang in there:dust:

ILIKECAKE Still early Hun, if you remember or check my chart, I had absolutely no symptoms, and in fact, am just starting to get them at CD18 to present.... :dust:

AVERITABLE being further along that your past cycles is a good sign Hun, hang on in there! :dust:

KARRY yay for the +OPKs! Get to BDg Hun! This is the home stretch! :dust:

MINNI That is such good news!!! I know you are relieved. So this means, this is the only time you should be hearing me say... come on AF! Let's get this cycle started!:dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

*First Page Updated*

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners PEPSICHIC, SAILORSGIRL, WHATWILLBEX, and STITCHYCAT hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

BUTTERWORTH Don't tire the sperm count out, every other day the 7 days before suspected OV, then everyday till the day after suspected OV. GL:dust:

SOOKIENIQUE I am changing your date Hun!:dust:

ANNIE77 TWW it is!! No worries, if you OVd then, Monday is a good time, 3 days before is best, but the sperm live 3-5 so if you get another session in today and tomorrow you are covered fully Hun!:dust:

RIVER54 I think after looking at your chart that FF is right and by the details you entered, you are fully covered so don't worry yourself... wait this TWW out!:dust:

HAJ I have had IUIs for some time, depending on when you actually OVd the absolute latest for the egg to drop is CD15 morning. You should be good Hun! Hang in there:dust:

ILIKECAKE Still early Hun, if you remember or check my chart, I had absolutely no symptoms, and in fact, am just starting to get them at CD18 to present.... :dust:

AVERITABLE being further along that your past cycles is a good sign Hun, hang on in there! :dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

*First Page Updated*

Yayyy for your sticky bean!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on your BFP MrsMM24 :) So excited for you!!

Can you add me to the list for the 8th? Although I'm not very hopefully as recent blood tests show my thyroid is at a super high level and not conducive to getting pregnant. :(((( I'm ovulating today though and will still give it a go. I know with God all things are possible! Praying for Him to make a way where there isn't a way.

Good evening all! :wave:

hercfreak - I am so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

taurusmom05 - I have the same good feeling! I truly hope we're both right!

MrsMM24 - Sure you can never have too many friends! I hope we can be bump buddies soon :flower:

Blu_Butterfly - It is quite possible that could be IB!! Any update since?

butterworth - Be careful that you don't wear yourself or your OH out before you ovulate. That happened me last month. We were trying too much & when it came to ov DH wasn't able. Good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks! Glad it's not just me, I'd better go find poor DH and get cracking. He just shook his head at me last night and said 'man down' lol. Oh the joys of scheduled BD!

I had to laugh at that!! I know that feeling all too well! The poor DHs! :haha:

AFM - CD19 today & my OPKs turned positive yesterday (still positive today). I had what I think were ov pains last night. We're bd-ing every second day minimum. I've had a little spotting today. Could it be from ov? Do any of you ladies have this? I love a new thread (although hopefully we won't be needing an April one - we'll all be over in First Tri!) & hopefully we'll start
seeing the BFPs rolling in soon :happydance:

I occasionally get the odd bit of spotting around o day but what with all the BD I'm never too sure if it's from that? Good luck though I'm exactly where you are 2nd day of positive opks and pains to match. Lots of baby dust to you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->