(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I just wanted to pop in to say congrats to MrsMM24!! So happy for you! And it sounds like quite a few other ladies are having promising symptoms...FX for you all!

AFM: I will ov next week-usually CD19-21, cycles are about 32 days...oh yeah and I usually start bleeding 7-10 days past ov :( Also, my DH agreed to go to our family doc to get a check-up and (hopefully) to request a semen analysis. With no insurance coverage, we are hoping to rule out the basics before spending A LOT of money. My appointment is on the 6th... I'm very nervous...actually I'm more nervous for the s/analysis because those results could definitely end this game very quickly :(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Baby dust to all!!

MrsMM, congrats! That's brilliant!

Bbs are SO painful! Taking my bra off this eve resulted in some v bad words... I normally get achy before AF but never like this.... good sign? hope so!

:dust: to everybody, it's nearly March!

Ok ladies, just want to put it out there that after my tingly boobs and af like back cramps today i have officially gone into tww crazy lady mode where I am convinced im pregnant.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I hate getting to this point bc it always seems to be a let down when my hopes get high :cry:

Congrats MrsMM24!!!!!! You deserve this, I'm so happy for you!
I'll be testing on the 20th :)

Can i be added to test on 3/21? This is cycle 7 for me, i'm really hoping this will be the lucky month. Good luck ladies and lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Please add us for testing March 16th. Congrats to all BFP's and Baby Dust to all TWW.

Hey mrsresa! Sad to see you here but I know march is gonna bring us lots of luck!!

Mommy2be I love your profile pic. Gorgeous!

Hope everyone is doing well! Got a nearly positive this evening on my opk! So ready to be in the tww already!! Anyone doing anything special this weekend? It's gonna be a BD marathon for us! I WILL catch this egg!!!!

Good evening all! :wave:

hercfreak - I am so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs:

taurusmom05 - I have the same good feeling! I truly hope we're both right!

MrsMM24 - Sure you can never have too many friends! I hope we can be bump buddies soon :flower:

Blu_Butterfly - It is quite possible that could be IB!! Any update since?

butterworth - Be careful that you don't wear yourself or your OH out before you ovulate. That happened me last month. We were trying too much & when it came to ov DH wasn't able. Good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks! Glad it's not just me, I'd better go find poor DH and get cracking. He just shook his head at me last night and said 'man down' lol. Oh the joys of scheduled BD!

I had to laugh at that!! I know that feeling all too well! The poor DHs! :haha:

AFM - CD19 today & my OPKs turned positive yesterday (still positive today). I had what I think were ov pains last night. We're bd-ing every second day minimum. I've had a little spotting today. Could it be from ov? Do any of you ladies have this? I love a new thread (although hopefully we won't be needing an April one - we'll all be over in First Tri!) & hopefully we'll start seeing the BFPs rolling in soon :happydance:

thanks for the advice that has happened before and most of the time we try to bd everyother day or every 2 days this cylce I'm going to try something diff I'm going to try to bd everyday starting this weekend ov isn't till the middle of next week and if I can bd everyday till march 3rd making that a full week I should be covered.

I myself have not spotted during ov but I've read it does happen to some women.

Doesn't look like I updated here! Oh no! :dohh:

I got my lab results back on Tuesday; No PCOS! :happydance: Doc says all my labs were normal and that when I finish the Prometrium my cycles should regulate themselves. :thumbup:

Last dose of Prometrium is Friday. Here's hoping for AF this weekend! :haha:

:happydance: yay!

Afm- 9dpo SS. Blocked nose and achey hips. Did an OPK out of interest and had to squint to see the second line.

TMI alert lol.... Im getting little pops of light (??gas??) coming out from my "mrs lady" very watery as well...
Temp dropped this morning, and nearly positive opk.. Guessing Im very close to O'ing :D

Sharnw - fingers crossed! Hope you're getting busy :winkwink:

hi laides-I see some familiar and some new ladies!

could I please be added to the March 11 2012 date? I may test sooner, but I thought I would wait if AF does not show this time and test on my 6th month anniversary of ttc cycle in hopes for better news than just hitting the end of my 6th cycle!

thanks!

Hey again!

Let's see, its 9dpo. Recounting....On 7dpo I had the slightest bit of brown spotting very early in the morning and then again at work. Very light though, but I knew what it was. Tingly nipples and sharp, quick pains in my right boob that night. On 8dpo, early in the morning after BD with DH, a tiny bright red spot on the tissue when I went to bathroom.

Slight symptoms of a cold yesterday and today at 9dpo. That's my update. Not testing until March 2 though, AF due on the 1st. Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone! :wave:

minni2906 - That's amazing news! You must be so relieved! :happydance:

MrsMM24 - I'm doing what I can!! :haha: I really hope this is it & I'll be joining you over in First Tri soon! Again, so glad you got your confirmation from the doctor. I know you won't relax completely but that must have been a relief :hugs:

calista20 - Sorry to hear about your problems with your thyriod. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Ellis0498 - I've Googled that ov spotting & apparently it's supposed to be a great sign of fertility! Don't know why I didn't think of Googling before bothering you lovely ladies! :blush: It's great to know we're at the same stage! When do you think you'll be testing?

lorojovanos - Welcome! :wave: How long have you been TTC for? Will this be your first or do you have kids already?

haj624 - I already posted on the other thread but I just wanted to say again that you're not alone. I too build myself up every month & get disappointed. Hopefully this month will be different for us both :hugs:

taurusmom05 - I'm loving the PMA!! Go get em! :thumbup:

Ilikecake - Those sound like some great symptoms! I really hope this is your month! :happydance:

AFM - CD20 today. We bd on CD6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18 & 19. I got +OPKs on CD 18 & 19 so hopefully we caught it. We'll carry on bd-ing for a few days. Guess it's just a waiting game now. I hope this is it because if it's not I don't ovulate again until the very end of March & then miss April completely! And I would love to be ending the year with a little baby in my arms :hugs:

MrsMM24 - I'm doing what I can!! :haha: I really hope this is it & I'll be joining you over in First Tri soon! Again, so glad you got your confirmation from the doctor. I know you won't relax completely but that must have been a relief :hugs:

calista20 - Sorry to hear about your problems with your thyriod. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Ellis0498 - I've Googled that ov spotting & apparently it's supposed to be a great sign of fertility! Don't know why I didn't think of Googling before bothering you lovely ladies! :blush: It's great to know we're at the same stage! When do you think you'll be testing?

lorojovanos - Welcome! :wave: How long have you been TTC for? Will this be your first or do you have kids already?

haj624 - I already posted on the other thread but I just wanted to say again that you're not alone. I too build myself up every month & get disappointed. Hopefully this month will be different for us both :hugs:

Ilikecake - Those sound like some great symptoms! I really hope this is your month! :happydance:

AFM - CD20 today. We bd on CD6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18 & 19. I got +OPKs on CD 18 & 19 so hopefully we caught it. We'll carry on bd-ing for a few days. Guess it's just a waiting game now. I hope this is it because if it's not I don't ovulate again until the very end of March & then miss April completely! And I would love to be ending the year with a little baby in my
arms :hugs:

Ooh great info re the spotting thanks! Always put it down to BD like a crazy
person! Well I'm going to try to hold out until 10th/11th march but may have to bury my hpt's in garden to stop me giving in. I'm pretty sure my DH will find me out there with a shovel by 8dpo lol. Great to have someone at the same stage! Wishing you loads and loads of luck! Fxd this is the month for all of us! Xxx

AFM - CD20 today. We bd on CD6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 16, 18 & 19. I got +OPKs on CD 18 & 19 so hopefully we caught it. We'll carry on bd-ing for a few days. Guess it's just a waiting game now. I hope this is it because if it's not I don't ovulate again until the very end of March & then miss April completely! And I would love to be ending the year with a little baby in my arms :hugs:

Thats what I love about being on here! This is the only place I don't feel alone with this stuff. :hugs:

Karry1412. Thankfully my medication just needs to be adjusted and hopefully my levels will fall back into place soon. We're still trying since it can't hurt but I'm not getting my hopes up like other months.
I see you're from Ireland :) My dad's family is originally from there and I have always wanted to go visit. Totally gorgeous country there! Maybe the luck of the Irish will be on both our sides this month!

Almostthere...I see it's your 6th cycle ttc. Same as me! Hope you get your bfp this month :)

My anxiety really starting to kick in. I :sex: on Sunday and again on Wednesday. Per calendar, I should be O'ing tomorrow. I'll be back to :sex: tonight and/or tomorrow. I just don't want to wear out the SO (lol). Baby :dust: to us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->