(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

SO last night I did an OPK before bed. The second line was about as dark as the control line. I smiled inside. THIS IS IT. Then this morning I took one and there is barely a second line at all. I'm feeling like I should give up the ghost on using IC OPKs and go based on temp and how far into the cycle I am. I don't know. I'm at CD 13, and in my second round of Clomid. It could still be too early to O. I took clomid CD 3-7 in hopes of an earlier O, but last cycle, AF never showed up, which indicates that I didn't O at all, even though when I went for my clomid check, my RE saw something in my uterus (3 round black "blobs")and concluded that it was period blood on it's way, AF never came, and I had to take provera to induce, and shortly thereafter my betas came back and progesterone was at a pathetic 1.67 or something like that. Therefore I have to believe that I didn't O last cycle. I feel lost but still hopeful. I'm ready for March, or maybe not. I've got a big Statistics quiz that month.

My anxiety really starting to kick in. I :sex: on Sunday and again on Wednesday. Per calendar, I should be O'ing tomorrow. I'll be back to :sex: tonight and/or tomorrow. I just don't want to wear out the SO (lol). Baby :dust: to us all.

I started to BD earlier in the cycle, and I too need to get back to it. I'm supposed to O like tomorrow as, but I'm just basing that on the fact that it's cycle day 14 and for some reason CD 11-14 is supposed to be Oing time. Eh, we'll see. Baby dust. :coffee:

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners CALISTA20, LOROJOVANOS, IMMY11, MRS. RESA, MOMMY2BE7772, and ALMOSTHERE hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

LOROJOVANOS is teh 21st the day you OVd or the day you plan to test?:dust"

SOOKIENIQUE I am not sure why you would be disappointed at a faint line, OPKs catch the surge, from the info, it seems like you are OVg as we speak! 12-36 hrs after the +OPK. So I hope you have been BDg through tomorrow!:dust:

AL335003 Thanks so much Hun!:flower: 7-10LP (when you start AF after OV) is pretty short. You should look to take B6, immediately, it helps lengthen the LP which should be at least 10days in order for a fertilized egg to implant. GL, FXD!:dust:

AVERTIABLE definitely a good sign that there are different things happening! FXD!:dust:

TAURUSMOM YAY! Sounds like a couple more BD sessions and the TWW begins! C'mon Future Bump Buddy!:dust:

ILIKECAKE those are some really good symptoms Hun! FXD!:dust:

SHARNW Yes, sounds like you are geared up to OV! Now get to Bdg!!!:dust:

KARRY That chart looks good, developing nicely! I think two more nice temps around the same as today and on Sunday/Mon you should see CHs!! :dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, short TWWs, :sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

Hello all! I am currently on my 2ww. My husband and I lost our first child to early miscarriage on 2/12/12. Using my OPK we ovulated yesterday 2/23/12. We BD'ed and are now just waiting. 12dpo will be 3/6. My birthday is 3/5...so here is to hoping for the best birthday present ever!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners CALISTA20, LOROJOVANOS, IMMY11, MRS. RESA, MOMMY2BE7772, and ALMOSTHERE hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

LOROJOVANOS is teh 21st the day you OVd or the day you plan to test?:dust"

SOOKIENIQUE I am not sure why you would be disappointed at a faint line, OPKs catch the surge, from the info, it seems like you are OVg as we speak! 12-36 hrs after the +OPK. So I hope you have been BDg through tomorrow!:dust:

AL335003 Thanks so much Hun!:flower: 7-10LP (when you start AF after OV) is pretty short. You should look to take B6, immediately, it helps lengthen the LP which should be at least 10days in order for a fertilized egg to implant. GL, FXD!:dust:

AVERTIABLE definitely a good sign that there are different things happening! FXD!:dust:

TAURUSMOM YAY! Sounds like a couple more BD sessions and the TWW begins! C'mon Future Bump Buddy!:dust:

ILIKECAKE those are some really good symptoms Hun! FXD!:dust:

SHARNW Yes, sounds like you are geared up to OV! Now get to Bdg!!!:dust:

KARRY That chart looks good, developing nicely! I think two more nice temps around the same as today and on Sunday/Mon you should see CHs!! :dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, short TWWs, :sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

I guess I didn't think of it like that. I've read so many different things about them, but mainly that both lines should be so dark. I hope we catch it. I'll chance the OPK to a + in FertilityFriend, and take it from there. Thanks for letting me know that, I wasn't sure what to think about the results I've been seeing on the OPK.

Ellis0498 - I know!! I was thrilled when I read it was a good sign! I was thinking the opposite! My AF is due on the 12th so I'll just be a day or two after you - we'll two days after when you're supposed to test! :haha: I'd be the same - I wouldn't even need the shovel! I'd be clawing at the ground with my bare hands! :haha: Every month I think I'll wait until AF is due or even late & then I get to 10DPO & all that goes out the window! Lots & lots of :dust: to you too :hugs:

haj624 - You're definitely not alone hun. And if you ever feel that you are, PM me :hugs:

calista20 - That's great that the problem can be fixed. I hope you're right as rain in no time. And you're right, still trying definitely can't hurt! Do you know which county your dads family is from? And I'm hoping with being Irish I'll have plenty of our famous luck to share with all you lovely ladies :hugs:

MrsMM24 - Thanks so much for checking out my chart! I just want the cross hairs to know that I've ov & we're long enough past it so I can leave the poor DH alone! :haha:

Kristine409 - Welcome! :wave: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope that you get the birthday present you want :hugs:

Ellis0498 - I know!! I was thrilled when I read it was a good sign! I was thinking the opposite! My AF is due on the 12th so I'll just be a day or two after you - we'll two days after when you're supposed to test! :haha: I'd be the same - I wouldn't even need the shovel! I'd be clawing at the ground with my bare hands! :haha: Every month I think I'll wait until AF is due or even late & then I get to 10DPO & all that goes out the window! Lots & lots of :dust: to you too :hugs:

haj624 - You're definitely not alone hun. And if you ever feel that you are, PM me :hugs:

calista20 - That's great that the problem can be fixed. I hope you're right as rain in no time. And you're right, still trying definitely can't hurt! Do you know which county your dads family is from? And I'm hoping with being Irish I'll have plenty of our famous luck to share with all you lovely ladies :hugs:

MrsMM24 - Thanks so much for checking out my chart! I just want the cross hairs to know that I've ov & we're long enough past it so I can leave the poor DH alone! :haha:

Kristine409 - Welcome! :wave: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope that you get the birthday present you want :hugs:

Thanks love!!

MRSMM24- The 21st is when I got a BLAZING +opk. However the opk's are still pretty dark. Not as dark as the + one, but way darker than before I got the +. Not too sure what's going on....

LORO They are not positive then, if they aren't as dark. So conisder yourself in the "mood" to BD!!! GL:dust:

SOOKIES yes that is a positive if it is dark. The one afterwards that was not, is negative, and FF will do the rest from here! GL :dust:

Hey MrsMM! I'm glad to hear that everything went well at your appointment. :)

Since FF changed my ov date, I think I'll change my March testing date and move it back to the 8th. AF is supposedly due to show up around there, so here's hoping she stays away this month and I actually get to test in March. Fx!

Kristine409 - Welcome! :wave: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I really
hope that you get the birthday present you want :hugs:

Lol!!! Your not wrong! Cheers Hun, really hope this is your month! Fxd for you! Here's to a break from BD for a bit! Lol Xxx

hi ladies just an update went to my obgyn today and she suspects low progesterone bc of my mid cycle spotting after sex, and irregular afs so will go in for tests on cd3 and get results 2 days later although hoping this will be my lucky month..

Well should O today or tomorrow. It was my DH and dd birthdays today. Can't believe she is 1! Xx

I just realized i'll be testing while in the UK with my family, im SO SO SO hoping for a BFP while im there i would love to bless my parents with a second grandchild, please cross all fingers and toes for me! xxxxxxxx

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ADVICE!

I (of course) went crazy online researching the benefits of B6 and found out that birth control pills can cause deficiencies in B6 (I was on BC for 9 years, stopped taking it in May '11). ALSO, I found out that taking B6 can help with PMS, sleeping, pre-menstrual related acne and depression (all of which I experience). AND I read several "testimonials" from other women about how quickly and effectively it helped them with their LP.

I already bought 2 bottles of it and am SO excited to start taking it! Thanks again!!

Am stressing a little bit. I think I might have thrush? I checked my cm when I got ov pain and it was thick lotiony but with 'clumps' in it? Sorry for tmi. Does this sound like thrush (no discharge on underwear) would it stop me conceiving ie would it kill sperm?

Am stressing a little bit. I think I might have thrush? I checked my cm when I got ov pain and it was thick lotiony but with 'clumps' in it? Sorry for tmi. Does this sound like thrush (no discharge on underwear) would it stop me conceiving ie would it kill sperm?

Thrush is usually thick discharge and it makes you itchy
well thats from my experience of having it and i would say
you would get it in your underwear too.. Doesn't sound like you
have (CM can be all sorts of texture so it is hard) but if you are
concerned maybe go see a GP to be 100%
It doesn't stop you conceiving as alot of woman get it when they
find out there pregnant or in the 2ww the only thing about having it
is you can pass a yeast infection onto your partner.. not harmful
obviously can be solved with some cream\tablets that won't harm
conceiving or pregnancy... But to put your mind at rest go see GP

I am due to test in the 3rd, if I can hold out that long. Please add me.xx

:dust::dust: TO ALL.xx