(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

WTF? I'm starting to question these ic OPK's! I got another VERY VERY close to positive just now. I was taking the first response ones, when I got my + on the 21st. After that, it remained VERY close up until late the 23rd. Def only + though the one day. Been doing the ic tests as well, got same results. Late the 23rd until now, had pretty faint lines on both FR and IC. Just now, I did an Ic cause I'm out of the FR, and it's ALMOST a + again. My temps show that I did "O" around the 21st, and my temp has remained elevated...Any idea what's caused this test line to be really dark again?

I've heard you sometimes get another surge of LH after O... Not sure tho. I've read lots of threads where that same thing has happened to other women... Also, I've read that sometimes your body gears up to O and then doesnt... so it will try again. But based on your temps I'd say its the first one...and I would just stop testing all together. Fx for you!! :)

Loro - I guess maybe you have to think a negative is a negative, esp if you're temps have remained high. Maybe try again tomorrow and see what it looks like.

I was cd3 yesterday and I took a fertility test that came with the box of HPT i bought last month directions say POAS on CD3 FMU .

two dark lines = elevated FSH ( ovarian reserve (eggs) is low in quantity or quality)
light or no second line = normal FsH

my result 2 dark lines :(.....Any body ever take one of these ? how reliable

Do you think that those really work?? I was too scared to take that test. I'm thinking that if those really worked fertility doctors would be out of work. I don't think you should take those results serious, but that's just me.

Add me to the March testers list! I did the SMEP this month after having a miscarriage in October. I got a positive OPK on Wednesday and plan on starting with ICs around 9DPO and then testing with a clearblue on 11DPO, two days before my missed period because that's our anniversary.

I'm feeling so apprehensive this cycle :wacko:

11dpo SS- nauseous, achy hips, blocked nose, backache, twinges in my hips and foof, super tired and starting to get hormonal.

I hear y on that im on nights started to get people up and im soaked with sweat and feel very sick......i have a strong stomach and i was gagging this morning.....

Ellis0498 - And my fingers are crossed for you too! :hugs: And yes, the break will be nice! :blush:

sharnw - Well what are you doing on here then?? Go find that OH of yours! :haha: Good luck!

mummyof2girlz - Sorry to see you over here. Good luck with the move. Are you moving far from where you are currently living?

moose31 - I wouldn't put any faith in that test whatsoever. If you're really worried maybe it would be a good idea to head to your doctor though?

ginny83 - Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

taurusmom05 - How exciting!!! Good luck! I hope to hear good news from you soon :hugs:

missbabes - I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. With regards to the OPKs, just read the instructions. They all differ but they're very easy to use & very helpful. Please feel free to come on here or PM me if you need someone to talk to :hugs:

lemondrops - Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have a sticky little bean very soon :hugs:

AFM - CD22 & 3DPO! I got my crosshairs on FF this morning. I'm so excited to be back in "two week wait" although I have a minimum of 15 days before I can test. Now just hoping & praying AF stays away.

MrsMM please could you add me to the 24th.

Lots of luck and babydust to all the march testers.

Has anybody got a LP of 10/11 days???

Hi Cheska. Sorry to see you over here. According to the FF app I have an LP of 11 days which I didn't realise until this morning. But I'm thinking that can't be right because I ov on Friday & still have 15 days left until testing??

Anyways, I think 11 days is fine. I know under 10 is a problem but I'm not sure about 10 on the button. I'm sure someone here must know the answer though. Also I believe there are supplements you can take to lengthen your LP but again I'm not sure what they are (it may be B6).

So in summary, I'm no help whatsoever but didn't want to read & run! :blush:

Right ladies, I did an OPK yesterday I think it was or the day before and it was barely visible. Just did another and it was positive! :wacko: AF is due in 2 days so surely it's not detecting ovulation?!

MrsMM please could you add me to the 24th.

Lots of luck and babydust to all the march testers.

Has anybody got a LP of 10/11 days???

I believe mine is somewhere between 9-12 days. FF says my average is 11 days...

Aw thanks karry :). I took b6 last month and it did lengthen it a day according to when I think I ovulated. Just in two minds whether to go to the docs, I know some people try a lot longer then I have been but thinking I'd there is something, it could be sorted sooner rather then later. I wonder if they do a progesterone test whether b6 would have any impact on this? Anyone know??

Almostthere....when are you having your progesterone test?

This is sooo blurry, I do apologise. My camera wouldn't focus :nope:

I'm hoping you can see how dark the OPK is today though compared to yesterdays. I REALLY hope it's a good sign :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF0160.JPG
    DSCF0160.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 17
MRSMM24, I just wanted to say a huge CONGRATS on your pregnancy and thank you for all the hard work you put into these testing threads! I honestly don't know how you do it! Great job and H&H nine months to you!

Almostthere....when are you having your progesterone test?

My OBGYN told me that I am getting cd 3 tests to check progesterone ISSUES so we have not scheduled the cd21 prog. test yet-I am guessing that comes next if need be!

hey I'm with you girls testing on 9th march this is our 4th cycle and i really struggled on my own last month when i got a BFN so I thought I'd log in to B&B to give and get some support from you lovely girlies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->