• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Well im not any more stressed than i have been any other cycle.

So my AF is practically done already, not even a full 24 hours.... Weird....

Was super watery too....
Confused...

Liz, I think you should test again. I had a short "AF" this month and tested on what I thought was CD3 - BFP!! Just waiting to see if the bean has stuck now.

What was you "AF" like before the BFP??

The bleed was just like af but much shorter than I was expecting. The first day of the bleed I dipped below coverline then went way up again. Good luck.

Oh wow, ugh now i wish i would have temped today:dohh:

I guess i can just do a HPT later when i get home?

I would wait until morning as FMU is better.

Thank you Karry and Ellis, those were really sweet comments. It's so easy to get down, especially with all the BFPs and babies seem to be everywhere!! On to March with a positive attitude, we can only do our best this cycle so time will tell. Fingers crossed for us all :hugs:

It is very difficult when babies are everywhere. All my friends must have sat in the same chair lol. If I find it I'll let you know lol. It does get you down after a while but these threads have kept me going so always vent when you need to, it really helps. I'm already over in march so keep thinking positive thoughts, I'm sure march will be lucky for all us! Xxx

Well I sat dh down today and had a good talk. He didn't want a third child- felt he was too old at 45 (I am only 34) but agreed after an accident which resulted in my ectopic. For this reason we started trying straight away but after 3 months I want to stop, lose some weight and try for a baby nearer summer. My main reason is that if I conceived this month I would be due in November and off on leave nov - April. Now I know this sounds shallow but our weather in Scotland is awful at this time of year, it's cold and rainy and I would be forever in/out car of stuck in the house. I know if I had a baby march onwards, things would be better and I would get out walking more etc. My second angel would have been due April, giving me Easter and whole summer off with all the kids.
Dh agrees- he has seen how down I get with the bad weather and continual dark clouds etc. So we will be ntnp until june/July. Hopefully j can lose some weight but I will keep popping in to catch up with all your BFPs!

Annie- I dont think thats shallow at all. you have to do whats going to make you happiest! I look forward to your return to full on TTC and seeing you get your BFP in the future!!!

well I got my first +OPK yesterday at about 7.30pm, and today I tested again and got another + at about 11.30am.

Do you keep testing + until you actually O? My temps haven't risen yet either...

Coming over to this thread early as I'm convinced my February chance was a bust. Have absolutely no idea what is going on with my body and it didn't help that I was on holiday and didn't take any opk's with me.
Could you put me down for testing on 30th? Grrr my 36 day cycles :)
:dust:

well I got my first +OPK yesterday at about 7.30pm, and today I tested again and got another + at about 11.30am.

Do you keep testing + until you actually O? My temps haven't risen yet either...

You test positive until your LH surge is over and then you ov 12-24 hours later. Keep BDing until your OPKs turn negative and then a day or two after that! Good luck! I hope you catch the egg this month. :)

Yea who knows, im so close to giving up. I think im going to demand to see a doctor!

Yea who knows, im so close to giving up. I think im going to demand to see a doctor!

Don't give up yet! I know it's hard. I think the 6 month mark was my hardest time too. But, if you don't keep going, you won't ever get that BFP...

I know how you feel, seeing so many other ladies having medical help and getting BFPs. Or going to the doctor and getting results, so you can do what's needed to get a BFP. You just want to do something to make it go quicker and happen faster for you. But, if the doctor says you have to be at it for another 6 months, take heart in the fact that it takes an average of a year for most healthy couples to conceive, so it's possible that there's nothing wrong at all. You're just missing the egg for whatever reason and you'll catch it in the near future.

But going to the doctor might uncover an underlying issue...so maybe it's a good idea to try and see someone.

What are you using to help you conceive? Have you considered Preseed or honey and cinnamon or anything like that?

I used evening primrose oils last cycle before O and it helped me have so much CM it was wonderful cause i normally dry up easily. I thought that might have been my issue but i guess not, maybe im just not meant to have a kid :'(

I used evening primrose oils last cycle before O and it helped me have so much CM it was wonderful cause i normally dry up easily. I thought that might have been my issue but i guess not, maybe im just not meant to have a kid :'(

Liz, don't give up. I know it's hard. I am officially 6 months ttc today too. You are young and well but it can still take up to a year to conceive. Just keep going! Try and enjoy the BDing too!!! Stress can make things harder so try and relax more with your OH.

Ill try, im just so sad at this point, everyone around me can have kids no problem but me!

Well, I would keep it up. Especially if you have drying up issues. The first cycle after starting it, you see the effects, but I bet next cycle, you'll have better luck. That could be your issue, but you have to give it time to fix itself...and give your body time to adjust. Like how the pill doesn't take effect until 3 months. Same thing here. Give it time to work. :)

Alright, i guess ill see what happens this monthc who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->