(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Ladies, I thought I was out but apparently im still in?!?!? I "O'd" last tuesday, 100%. Sat late at night, had some light brown cm, sun, had a temp dip and a tiny pin prick of bright red blood. Mon, my temp was still down. Yesterday I had "full blown af." filled a tampon right away, then nothing the rest of the day, or night. Tues, nothing really. This am, filled another tampon about half full, then nothing at all this aft or tonight. my temp jumped almost a full degree this am. Since "af came on it's own" this month, im supposed to start clomid tomorrow days 3-7 50mg. I'm terrified to take it if i may be pregnant? I took a test yesterday, bfn. everyhting ive read about IB, is its so light, cant confuse it with AF. and ive never had a "period" like this...

You can add me to the list :) We are hoping for a BFP this cycle..........Sticky baby dust to everyone :) :) :)

Thanks.. Looking at your chart it looks like you o'd on the day it says.. Did you have one long cycle in nov of last year?

Trying not to symptom spot but my boobies are sore tonight. Hmmmm.

sounds promising lemondrop! i hope this is it!

nothing new to report here. O day is today i believe... so... ill be 1DPO tomorrow! hooray for all the fun and craziness that comes with the tww!! lol
hope all is well with everyone. <3

sounds promising lemondrop! i hope this is it!

nothing new to report here. O day is today i believe... so... ill be 1DPO tomorrow! hooray for all the fun and craziness that comes with the tww!! lol
hope all is well with everyone. <3

I should be 1 dpo today. GL to you!
GL to all of us! :)

Im so sorry about you MrsMM. I cant say that I understand what you are going through, that wouldnt be fair to say, but I am out here to support you in my best way.

AFM, I did my HSG today morning and found out that both tubes are blocked. So you could take me off the list till we figure out something,probably save some money for IVF.

My heart goes out to you.. I'm sure that some day in some way you will have a baby..
Thanks so much for your prayers wantabubba.

Well guys, I'm not out, but I tested this morning and still negative! I'm 19DPO and having some great symptoms that haven't let up. AF is no where to be seen and I just feel pregnant! I just keep getting BFNs...So on to March it is!

Good luck everyone =)
Wishing you a BFP very soon. I hope this is your BFP taking its time t show up.
Hi everyone!! :wave:

Welcome to all the new ladies! :flower:

MrsMM24 - I am truly sorry to hear your news. I can't believe it! I actually shed a tear. I know how much you wanted this. It's just so unfair. You take as long as you need away from here but don't be staying away because you don't want to "impose". We are all here for you, just as you have been for us. Please know you can PM me any time :hugs:

haj624 - It sucks that you've to take a month off but at least you're getting the help you need. It sounds like your doctor is fantastic! I'm sorry to hear you may have to go the IVF route but at least you don't have to pay 100% of the costs.

HappyS - No, unfortunately I haven't got a CBFM. DH isn't keen on spending the money. I use OPKs & temp but that's about it. We can still be buddies if you like? How many DPO are you? I'm 6DPO today & don't really have any symptoms to report. Feeling quite tired today so maybe that's something. I went to bed at the usual time last night & even had a bit of a lie in this morning so I shouldn't be this tired... :shrug: Any symptoms yourself?

tigerlillie - Your temps & CM sound fantastic! I hope this is it for you!

averitable - Sorry to hear AF got you. I'm glad your still in with a shot for March though :flower:

honeycheeks -Sorry to hear your tubes are blocked. What's the next step? :hugs:

taurusmom05 - Yay for the +OPK! :happydance: Get to bd-ing!! Your period will probably be a little later this time. The second part of your cycle always stays in & around the same - it's the first part that varies. I've my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

AFM - 6DPO today. Nothing to report really. I'm sitting here bawling watching the last episode of Friends but that's nothing new! :haha: I am a little more tired than I should be given that I got a good nights sleep so maybe that's something...

:happydance: IT'S MARCH TOMORROW LADIES!! :happydance:

IVF is the next and only option left for me. I got referred to the hospital. I need to get an appointment and discuss my case. i hope the waiting list is not too long.

Boymom - Where does FF put ov if you take off the override? I think that's what's throwing you off.

yay sharn! cycle buddies!! :) :)

thanks, karry. im glad to get it clarified bc i can see myself freaking out when i "miss" my period. lol but really she will be due later! my ticker will be off for a while then.

i have a feeling its gonna be a lonnnggg tww! doesnt it seem like time passes painfully slow when ttc?! lol

hope all is well with everyone!

Honeycheeks.......I hear OPKs are still very good so im sure your chances will be good this month!

I think I am 4-5DPO......the main symptoms I have are tiredness, breast pain and bloating........

So glad we are in March........only a few more days until testing! I am testing on 11-12th.....how about u? xx

Hey ladies..well im 6dpo and i know its still early but i think i see a very very faint line, not sure!!..it showed up with in 3 minutes so im praying its no an evap!!

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/ee2f9265.jpg

wish me luck x

Boymom - Where does FF put ov if you take off the override? I think that's what's throwing you off.

It put me Oing at cd 15! I've never been that early and that would put me at 28 DPO- so confusing!

What tests are you using poodlefrogs?

I've been using FRER but forget that. Too expensive. I've used 6! Not even being impatient. lol. I have been testing since a 11DPO... but that's not insanely early. At least I assumed it wasn't from reading other stories.

I'm using $tree tests now exclusively. I'm now 20DPO.

It put me Oing at cd 15! I've never been that early and that would put me at 28 DPO- so confusing!

I've also missed AF and am still BFN...It's frustrating because I've had great symptoms since shortly after O. Like, the kind that aren't in your head and have nothing to do with AF.

Was that what it gave you before you overrode it? If so it might be worth taking it off again and seeing what day it gives you now because it can change it's mind based on new info. I hope you find out what's going on soon!

Hey ladies..well im 6dpo and i know its still early but i think i see a very very faint line, not sure!!..it showed up with in 3 minutes so im praying its no an evap!!

wish me luck x

good luck!!!!!! :thumbup: hope is a true:bfp: lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Was that what it gave you before you overrode it? If so it might be worth taking it off again and seeing what day it gives you now because it can change it's mind based on new info. I hope you find out what's going on soon!

Yes it have me that before and when I took it off override this morning. Add to the mix that I had a sono on Monday and there was a ruptured cyst and my lining was only 5 mm...so probably not pg...but what in the world???

babydeabreu - good luck! I hope it's a nice big :bfp:!

AFM - 8 DPO, crazy queasy last night, but alright this morning. I have no idea how I'm going to hold out and not test for another 8 days!

wish me luck x

good luck!!!!!! :thumbup: hope is a true:bfp: lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

the bottom one def as a pink line, looks like a bfp to me, soo early though, wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->