(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hey ladies..well im 6dpo and i know its still early but i think i see a very very faint line, not sure!!..it showed up with in 3 minutes so im praying its no an evap!!

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/ee2f9265.jpg

wish me luck x

Looks like BFP to me!

Good luck babydeabreu x been wondering how your getting on not seen you about in ages couldn't ask for a better update than a bfp!!! Xxxx

babydeabreu - good luck! I hope it's a nice big :bfp:!

AFM - 8 DPO, crazy queasy last night, but alright this morning. I have no idea how I'm going to hold out and not test for another 8 days!

Wow you're doing really well, I would have cracked by now lol. Good luck!!

Thanks ladies...yes it is still early...thats why im trying not to count my chickens if you know what i mean. getting your hopes up is just horrible.

saying that i just did another test to see if this morning was maybe an evap and theres a faint line on this one too :wacko:

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/DSC05369-1.jpg

can u see the faint lines^^

top is am bottom is now !

:wacko:

hey Mrskg..how u doing? hows things going with you xx

Adding Yoga to my TTC plan ... my co worker reccomended makes sense helps relax and improve circulation. starting today since I am snowed in :) breaking out the yoga DVD i used to do all the time ....

Sore boobs today but nil else. Have no pg tests at home and am refusing to buy another one until I am late for AF!
Congrats baby beau!

I spent nearly $40 this month due to this freakishly long cycle- I'm done with FRER for a while. Back to the $Tree brand for a while! This is getting crazy expensive for no upside!

Poodlefrogs, I think we are in the same boat. Have you had any spotting or symptoms?

Good luck babydeabreu! Maybe you should test with another brand?

It put me Oing at cd 15! I've never been that early and that would put me at 28 DPO- so confusing!

I've also missed AF and am still BFN...It's frustrating because I've had great symptoms since shortly after O. Like, the kind that aren't in your head and have nothing to do with AF.

So I assume you are charting? Is your temp still up? Mine has been high for 21 days straight...baffling.

I spent nearly $40 this month due to this freakishly long cycle- I'm done with FRER for a while. Back to the $Tree brand for a while! This is getting crazy expensive for no upside!

Poodlefrogs, I think we are in the same boat. Have you had any spotting or symptoms?

oh im the same i have spent so much money on opks smiley test etc...i literally have to calm down lol

so nooo buying frer test or any other brand untill im late, these ic hpt will have to feed my addiction for now lol

xx

I managed to get 10 CB digi's from ebay for £20, so I have them in my stash for when I get a line on an IC. They weren't in a box and didn't have instructions but you can get them from the CB website. I also get the sticks for my CBFM from ebay or Amazon for about half the price of the shops. TTC is an expensive business!

I managed to get 10 CB digi's from ebay for £20, so I have them in my stash for when I get a line on an IC. They weren't in a box and didn't have instructions but you can get them from the CB website. I also get the sticks for my CBFM from ebay or Amazon for about half the price of the shops. TTC is an expensive business!

I keep putting off buying more from the internet, thinking "surely this will be the month!"...after getting pg after one cycle with each of my boys, this is foreign territory for me. I am surprised each month when it doesn't happen! Can't imagine going through this for a long time- I feel for all of the ladies out there who are, especially for #1.

I think I've been trying so long now with only one BFP that I'll faint when I get another one lol!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MzYuanBn.jpg

Close, but not positive yet!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MzYuanBn.jpg

Close, but not positive yet!

Getting there Liz! My OPKs are similar. Hopefully we will both ov over the weekend and go into the tww together.:hugs:

I am really struggling not to test! I thought I'd hold out till the 7th, which is when Af is due, but I don't know if you can test before?? When af didn't arrive in Dec.. I didn't do a test until a week after, as I was really relaxed about the whole thing.. now, I cannot wait to test! Plus, I've got two htp's now.. just sitting in the drawer.. tempting me!

symptom wise..
I've been feeling super bloated.. lots of cm and feeling very tired.. taking random naps most evenings..less hungry than usual, and am really struggling at the gym. I don't even I don't know if these are symptoms, or whether I'm just run down.. ARRH! The TWW is killing me!

MRSMM24 i am changing my date from March 17 to TBD..around 21 not sure yet...
cause i calculated my average cycle length it is 36 days as per that i am ov anywhere from tom thru wed..will update u later on that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->