(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

today m CD18 getting mild af like cramps in lower abdomen it comes and stays for few mins...thrusday and wed i got milky watery non sticky cm. had very bad headache on tuesday..dont know wht is happening with my body

May not get to test in March after all if this freaking AF doesn't hurry up and show! Finished Prometrium almost 7 days ago! Come on!!!! :growlmad:

I spent nearly $40 this month due to this freakishly long cycle- I'm done with FRER for a while. Back to the $Tree brand for a while! This is getting crazy expensive for no upside!

Poodlefrogs, I think we are in the same boat. Have you had any spotting or symptoms?

I've been very gassy for over 2 weeks now (like, not kind of, like...i burp all day long for no reason...and pass gas whenever I eat anything...) My stomach has been grumbling like ...not painful, just gassy. It has not gotten any better or worse.

I've got weird pulling and tugging feelings in my abdomen that come and go all day (maybe twice an hour for 2 seconds each).

I've been having CM lately...all day. I keep thinking it's AF...but it isn't. I don't think that's happened to be since puberty. Usually it's only there when it's supposed to be!

Starting about 5 days ago I get nauseous for about 5-10 minutes in the evenings (this does not happen regularly enough for me to say it's a symptom.)

Other than that, I just feel pregnant...I've never been pregnant before and never thought I was pregnant before, so I don't know how I know what that feels like...but I didn't think there was even a chance of me being pregnant until one night I was lying in bed and I was like...something is weird.

Here I am, many days later...

I had some spotting around 12DPO, I had absolution no spotting before that or after that. AF was due ~16DPO.

I don't temp, sorry =(

It's MARRRRRRCH!!!!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

:cake: Happy Borthday 28329 and MUNCHKINLOVE!:cake:

TODAY!!! :test:HAJ626, MINDYB85, MOMMYH, MUNCHKINLOVE, WHIGFIELD, and WISHFULMOM2B!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners HOPE0678, BABYDEABREU, BOYMOM, and KALMEIDA1985 hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

BABYDEA Nice to see you around again. I am looking at that green stick and saying I can definitely see a line, I am also thinking, you are not 6DPO if that is the case. How are you managing to confirm OV? Either way, FXD that this is a BFP!!!:dust:

HAJ624 well, that is some promising information and an awesome doc. Since you are sitting a cycle out, go over and join the ladies in the April thread!:dust:

ANNIE77 and DBZ34 FXD that these DD are the road to BFPs!!!:dust::dust:

SHARNW +OPK like you have in that picture on Wednesday, doesn't necessarily mean OV, you actually OV 12-36 hours after you capture the +OPK so go get some BDg in at that means OV at latest could be on TODAY!!!:dust:

MINNI hang in there Hun, something will happen here soon! I hope you don't have to wait again, but April is up if you need to join up. I think AF is for once being kind enough not to arrive until the weekend.... :dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Appt. went as decent as possible. They are submitting me for alot of tests, including the thyroid. FS will begin working with us next week as well. They seem to think that I may need some hormone cream, so we shall see nand I will update accordingly. March is an awesome month! My birthday is near and I can't wait, I am just as excited to see all these St. Patty's BFPs!!!! :dust:

*First Page Updated*

hi ladies, i caved and got a BFN today at 8/9 dpo...bummer! on a good note I have not spotted at all this month which I usually do

if AF shows next week, I will be on to my cd3 tests late next week....but hoping I do not get that far!

mrsmm24 glad to hear you are taking additional steps to find a solution, we are all here for you! <3

hey ladies. Just to update. AF got me today :-( so I won't be testing tomorrow. I start my first round of Clomid (cd5-9), 50mg this month, so we'll see what happens!

Fxx'd cross for you ladies and :dust: all around!

hey ladies. Just to update. AF got me today :-( so I won't be testing tomorrow. I start my first round of Clomid (cd5-9), 50mg this month, so we'll see what happens!

Fxx'd cross for you ladies and :dust: all around!

:hugs: AF got me today too!!

Hi MrsMM, I am glad you are getting some help to see what is happening. You are being so very strong through all of this.

I plan to ask for a referral if I have no joy in the next couple of cycles as i have had 2 MCs in the past 6 months too. I think my MC cycle is well and truly over now as todays HPT was negative in the 10min timeframe with a little colour appearing after 30mins. I am hoping I am gearing up to ov although the OPKs i suppose could be picking up the last remains of hcg. Anyhow, I will not be testing on the 3rd as no ov yet so could I be moved to the TBD list and I will let you know as and when I ov.
Thankyou so much. L x

It's MARRRRRRCH!!!!

BABYDEA Nice to see you around again. I am looking at that green stick and saying I can definitely see a line, I am also thinking, you are not 6DPO if that is the case. How are you managing to confirm OV? Either way, FXD that this is a BFP!!!:dust:

Hey hun, yup im here again still trying! :wacko:

I am indeed 6dpo...and i know this because its the only time i have been able to have nookie :) my OH isnt well so we made sure we dtd around my positive opks..which where the 22nd and 23rd of feb. 24th being my ovulation day(day after a positive)

...making me 6dpo!!

Hi MsMM ~ I haven't been on in quite a while but I'm obviously back...Please add me to the list. I plan on testing on my B-day..March 8th. I should wait until 03/12 but I know myself better than that.

Poodle frogs, maybe it's time you had a blood test?

It's MARRRRRRCH!!!!

:cake: Happy Borthday 28329 and MUNCHKINLOVE!:cake:

TODAY!!! :test:HAJ626, MINDYB85, MOMMYH, MUNCHKINLOVE, WHIGFIELD, and WISHFULMOM2B!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners HOPE0678, BABYDEABREU, BOYMOM, and KALMEIDA1985 hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

HAJ624 well, that is some promising information and an awesome doc. Since you are sitting a cycle out, go over and join the ladies in the April thread!:dust:

ANNIE77 and DBZ34 FXD that these DD are the road to BFPs!!!:dust::dust:

SHARNW +OPK like you have in that picture on Wednesday, doesn't necessarily mean OV, you actually OV 12-36 hours after you capture the +OPK so go get some BDg in at that means OV at latest could be on TODAY!!!:dust:

MINNI hang in there Hun, something will happen here soon! I hope you don't have to wait again, but April is up if you need to join up. I think AF is for once being kind enough not to arrive until the weekend.... :dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Appt. went as decent as possible. They are submitting me for alot of tests, including the thyroid. FS will begin working with us next week as well. They seem to think that I may need some hormone cream, so we shall see nand I will update accordingly. March is an awesome month! My birthday is near and I can't wait, I am just as excited to see all these St. Patty's BFPs!!!! :dust:

*First Page Updated*

Thanks MrsMM :flower:
Temp went down today, hoping this is the day of O:happydance:

Af showed up 4 days early, boo

Will be testing sometime near the end of the month but need to wait and see when I ov first

Poodle frogs, maybe it's time you had a blood test?

I'm going after the weekend (probably Tuesday morning) if I still don't have any results. The doctor said to wait a week to a week and a half after I missed my period. She doesn't want anything to do with me until then I guess.

Hey, but still no AF! That can't be bad, right????? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"