(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

It's looking like I'm out, ladies. My usual AF symptoms just started to show up and my cramps have turned from mild to more noticeable. I'm thinking my temp tomorrow morning is going to be low and AF is going to show her ugly face. I suppose if she does show tomorrow, I'll have a chance to be in again at the end of March...

It's looking like I'm out, ladies. My usual AF symptoms just started to show up and my cramps have turned from mild to more noticeable. I'm thinking my temp tomorrow morning is going to be low and AF is going to show her ugly face. I suppose if she does show tomorrow, I'll have a chance to be in again at the end of March...

Good luck!! More :baby::happydance:ing never hurt anyone ;) Hopefully the witch leaves soon so you can get back to it.

Are you doing anything special to try and conceive?

im sorry dbz! youre not out yet, thought!! fx she doesnt show her ugly face!!baby dust to you!

afm, im officially 1dpo today! wahoo! got really great timing this time around so i feel like ive done all i could do... lovely!
hope all is well. baby dust to all!

So I have so much EWCM today, it's so stretchy too, but my OPK still isn't positive...

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MzctMS5qcGc.jpg

almost there, liz! id test again later tonight... try not to have anything to drink a few hours before. id bet you have your positive by morning!! FX

Poodle frogs, maybe it's time you had a blood test?

I'm going after the weekend (probably Tuesday morning) if I still don't have any results. The doctor said to wait a week to a week and a half after I missed my period. She doesn't want anything to do with me until then I guess.

Hey, but still no AF! That can't be bad, right????? :shrug:

Still none for me either, but I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me..cycle day 43 today!

almost there, liz! id test again later tonight... try not to have anything to drink a few hours before. id bet you have your positive by morning!! FX

I sure hope so, I have so much stretchy EWCM! and I feel like rapeing my DB! LOl :haha:

I'm so sorry to hear about the early March BFNs :( sorry ladies, hang in there hopefully you'll get your BFPs soon!

Afm: I have been taking B6 for about two weeks (?) now and I'm hoping I helps lengthen my LP. Ive also been using opk and havent quite gotten a + yet, hopefully this weekend-just in case we've been DTD a lot this week!!! Lastly, I have an appointment on Tuesday with my obgyn since my DH and I are on our 10th cycle :( I'm hoping he can help!

Baby dust to all!

I sure hope so, I have so much stretchy EWCM! and I feel like rapeing my DB! LOl :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :D

Do it!! Lol

I just might! We are moving into our new place tonight, well just bringing the basics and then getting the big stuff tomorrow...

get to break in the new place tonight.. :haha:

Hi Ladies

:hugs: to those that the ugly witch has made her visit and :dust:for your next cycle xxxx

AFM: Had doc's appointment yesterday as far as I can tell it went OK, more bloods taken to test hormone levels again, will get results back in a week and as I am 13dpo he also checking HCG levels so wont bother with testing at home saves me some money lol the only thing that i wasn't enitrely happy about is that he has said that if hormones are out he will not try to adjust them as due to my age it is only normal and can cause more damage than good.......ohhhh well will wait and see....but other than that a very positive visit

As this is new doc he wants to start from scratch, he has also booked me in for a U/S he said it should be in about 2 weeks, so already further ahead than i was with the other wacky doc I had,

Mind you he does not agree with temps and told me to throw my thermometer away lol just bed 3 x a week and it will happen is his attitude lol he also kept asking me if i was sure I wanted to put myself through all this again, told him if i wasn't sure i wouldn't be here lmao

Good luck and FXed for all those due to test xxxxxxxx

Nothing exciting to report here. No ov yet do just continuing to try to BD at least every 2nd day. DH is away next weekend so fingers crossed it'll happen before then.

Please count me in girls.

Got my first IVF done this Feb. Beta is on the 12th of March

it's pretty late considering I had ET done on the 23rd of Feb. I'm 8dp3dt today (11dpo).

All the best to all those testing!!!

:dust::dust:

Please count me in girls.

Got my first IVF done this Feb. Beta is on the 12th of March

it's pretty late considering I had ET done on the 23rd of Feb. I'm 8dp3dt today (11dpo).

All the best to all those testing!!!

:dust::dust:

I really hope you get your BFP this month!

Am lying in bed feeling a bit nauseous :-S. I might have caught the sick bug that is doing the rounds but i hope not. Fell asleep last night early again and even dh questioned it.
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I am pregnant (early as 5 weeks) I get awful jaw problems and can't chew steak or perform oral for dh (sorry if tmi). I actually felt jaw pain last night when eating.

I'm out.

Good luck to everyone still to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"