(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Im 14dpo started testing at 12dpo with lines. Still not totally convinced lol
how about you?

:flower:

It's MARRRRRRCH!!!!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

MINNI hang in there Hun, something will happen here soon! I hope you don't have to wait again, but April is up if you need to join up. I think AF is for once being kind enough not to arrive until the weekend.... :dust:

AFM... Appt. went as decent as possible. They are submitting me for alot of tests, including the thyroid. FS will begin working with us next week as well. They seem to think that I may need some hormone cream, so we shall see nand I will update accordingly. March is an awesome month! My birthday is near and I can't wait, I am just as excited to see all these St. Patty's BFPs!!!! :dust:

Thanks, MrsMM. You're probably right. AF may be waiting until the weekend to make an appearance. I am just getting so anxious and I keep thinking "What if it doesn't work? What am I gonna do then?" It's frustrating to say the least!
Glad to hear your appointment went well. I'm glad they are taking this seriously for you, and looking for answers. :flower:

bex, i am only 2dpo right now! sooo feeling good about this month. timed everything right... did everything i needed to do, so its out of my hands at this point!

so happy for you and your little bean! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mos!!

Thanks, 2dpo you may not believe it now but it will fly by. I think positive thinking plays such a big part. I so hope you get the results you deserve xx

babydeabreu - thanks :)) - Andreas, how cute is he.

Well I'm either 29 DPO (Ff) or 22 DPO (me) and still no AF- temps are hanging steady at 98.5 for last 3 days...had some pink cm yesterday and thought for sure AF wa comIng...but then my temp stayed up today.
No Hpts at home so will have to get some this weekend. Craziness!! I just want to move on already!

Congrats on the BFP!

hi ladies just popping in. tested with a bfn yesterday afternoon, so feel out....waiting to test again either saturday or sunday....

congrats on the bfp's and sorry to those who are out

First cycle using OPKs top to bottom CD8 9 10 ..... (this am is 10) is this positive or should it be darker.... ? any how trying the SMEP so BD on CD7 and 9 already
help !

Attachments

• IMG_3289.jpg
    IMG_3289.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14
It's MARRRRRRCH!!!!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

TODAY!!! :test:BOYMOM, BROOKEGARRETT, ORCHID667, WHATWILLBEX!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners MEDEA1978, 1MOREMAKES3, SHOLI, [INKLOVE22, and SARAHAK hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from HAJ626, MINDYB85, MOMMYH, MUNCHKINLOVE, WHIGFIELD, and WISHFULMOM2B :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS WHATWILLBEX Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here, stop on over at this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html )

ALMOSTHERE FXD that :af is staying far away and you will see some dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

BLU_BUTTERFLY sorry AF flew in, but I hope you have some great results from Clomid coming up!:dust:

ANNIE77 and DBZ34 ANNIE, I hope you get to feeling better soon, no :af: and FXD that these SS are the road to BFPs!!!:dust::dust:

LALAR you should definitely ask for that referral if no good results soon. My doc said that she didn't even need me to ask, she was putting me forward as there is no reason she can see so I am going in today for a few tests and some next week. I hope you don't need the tests or referral and have a sticky BFP upon you!:dust:

MEDEA1978 How have you been Hun? It is great to have you back.:dust:

TIGERLILLIE I hope this new doc is the key to more success for you in the TTC category and weare about to see a dark pink sticky BFP!!!:dust:

MOOSE31 that is almost positive Hun... BD!!! :sex::sex::dust:

SATURDAY 3.3!!!:test:BOXXEY, ~CHIPPER~, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LALAR, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, and RIVER54!!:test:

SUNDAY 3.4!!! :cake:Happy Birthday FAITHBABIES' DD!!:cake:

SUNDAY 3.4!!!:test:BOORAD, JAI ME, and KARE2012!!:test:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Start testing today, this afternoon, it is giving me a renewed sense of hope. Reading all of your messages and the support from DW has been very helpful. Eventhough I teared up reading some, it still felt good to know that you all were thinking of me. I have written in my journal so stop by for more as I want to do all I can to keep the testing threads positive! I hope everyone has some lovely plans for the weekend, i.e. :sex::test::bfp:!!!!

*First Page Updated*

thanks mrsmm24 I hope so, although sadly, my spotting after dtd started back up today at 9/10 dpo which I suppose is better than when I usually start spotting-3/4dpo. Trying to stay hopeful and assume it is IB. Trying to stay distracted so I will not test again until tomorrow or sunday.

glad to hear you are also hopeful mrsmm24, I hope we can be bump buddies together soon!

Just to update, I got a BFP but it sadly ended in a chemical. :nope:

WHIGFIELD I am so sorry that you had this happen. :hugs: coming your way!

ALMOSTHERE I hope I get answers and we will be Bump Buddies! It would be sooo fabulous!:dust:

Not feeling great today...not sure if it could possible be very early preggo symptoms or just in my head! lol....headache and sore breasts....could also be PMS? Anyone else due to test on March 10th? Having any symptoms yet?? thanks!!:dust:

whigfield - I'm so sorry :(

Want a 4th - there's a list on the first page of who's testing each day. I'm set for the 9th, but I'm not sure I'm going to last that long! I'll be 10 DPO tomorrow, so I'm thinking of using one of the ICs.

How's everyone else doing with the wait?

It's looking like I'm out, ladies. My usual AF symptoms just started to show up and my cramps have turned from mild to more noticeable. I'm thinking my temp tomorrow morning is going to be low and AF is going to show her ugly face. I suppose if she does show tomorrow, I'll have a chance to be in again at the end of March...

Good luck!! More :baby::happydance:ing never hurt anyone ;) Hopefully the witch leaves soon so you can get back to it.

Are you doing anything special to try and conceive?

Well, I take cinnamon (and honey when I can disguise it enough) and I temp. But that's it. I'm thinking of going with opks next cycle though and if no BFP by April, I'm going to start using Preseed. At the moment, I'm just waiting on AF to show so I can start my new cycle.

AF still hasn't showed up, but I did get my temp dip this morning, so I think she should make her entrance today or early tomorrow sometime. She'll more than likely drop in tonight, as she's usually a night owl. But, I'm still hoping that she'll stay away and this is just my body going through the motions and not really AF (I know, wishful thinking, but hey, I've got to stay positive). :)

Good luck to you as well! Fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->