(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

whigfield - I'm so sorry :(

Want a 4th - there's a list on the first page of who's testing each day. I'm set for the 9th, but I'm not sure I'm going to last that long! I'll be 10 DPO tomorrow, so I'm thinking of using one of the ICs.

How's everyone else doing with the wait?

Thanks!! Good luck to you...the waiting is very hard!!

Hello girls, I am new to the thread. I took 100mg clomid this month and I'm now in the 2ww so it has been really nice to read this, my doctor said to do a test on 16-18th March the wait is driving me crazy.

Baby duct to all xxxx

Hello girls, I am new to the thread. I took 100mg clomid this month and I'm now in the 2ww so it has been really nice to read this, my doctor said to do a test on 16-18th March the wait is driving me crazy.

Baby duct to all xxxx

welcome pavanv

Hey Ladies!!! Congrats to all the BFP!!!!

Today is 13 dpo and AF is due tomorrow or Sunday, I stopped POAS Wednesday morning, because the BFN's were making me BONKERS!!!! So I figured I'd wait it out. Yesterday I got a little brown spotting, which normally happens 1-2 days before AF shows, well today nothing! Yesterday I thought I was out, and today I am just CONFUSED. My cycle's are normally 30-31 days, so I am still holding on to that ink-ing of hope that I could still get a BFP as long as I can...........

Good Luck to everyone & lots and lotsa Baby Dust!!!!!!

I am still hopeful. I tested this morning with an I/C at 9DPO and it was negative... but I was expecting that. Don't know why I do that to myself!

Hi just checking in...

I haven't been really on that much, trying to keep my mind off TTC.

Big congrats to all the BFP so far and I'm so sorry and sending Hugs your way to those that AF came to visit and for the losses.

AFM: AF arrived today, right on time so I won't be testing tomorrow. Boooo! But the good news is my cycles are short enough that I will be testing at the end of the month. MrsMM, please add me to the 30th. Thanks so much! :flower:

Also, MrsMM, I'm so sorry for the difficult time you and your DW are going through, my thoughts are with you!

Yep, AF has shown up it seems...But I'll be testing again at the end of the month. Let's say March 31st. :)

Af has shown up for me as well ill be test march 31st as well:-(

guess march is best month to conceive lol
congratzzzz

:wave:

can you put me on the 18th..
I will probably test earlier but thats AF date
and take Becyboo__x off 17th as that was my old account

Not feeling great today...not sure if it could possible be very early preggo symptoms or just in my head! lol....headache and sore breasts....could also be PMS? Anyone else due to test on March 10th? Having any symptoms yet?? thanks!!:dust:

If AF doesn't show, I'll be testing on the 10th/11th. I don't have any symptoms as of yet which is kind of weird since I'm always SS days before AF is due.

Ok noowwww Im 1 dpo :)

Feeling good... NO IC HPTs IN SIGHT! :dance: = No caving in early for me this time :wink:

Hi Ladies

:hugs: to those that the ugly witch has made her visit and :dust:for your next cycle xxxx

AFM: Had doc's appointment yesterday as far as I can tell it went OK, more bloods taken to test hormone levels again, will get results back in a week and as I am 13dpo he also checking HCG levels so wont bother with testing at home saves me some money lol the only thing that i wasn't enitrely happy about is that he has said that if hormones are out he will not try to adjust them as due to my age it is only normal and can cause more damage than good.......ohhhh well will wait and see....but other than that a very positive visit

As this is new doc he wants to start from scratch, he has also booked me in for a U/S he said it should be in about 2 weeks, so already further ahead than i was with the other wacky doc I had,

Mind you he does not agree with temps and told me to throw my thermometer away lol just bed 3 x a week and it will happen is his attitude lol he also kept asking me if i was sure I wanted to put myself through all this again, told him if i wasn't sure i wouldn't be here lmao

Good luck and FXed for all those due to test xxxxxxxx

The gynae I went to told us to keep it basic, have sex every other day and hold legs up for a few minutes. don't shower or wash after sex, just put on a panty liner and go to bed. It worked for us this month, except that it didn't stick, so definitely going with it again.

Can you put me back on 30 March please? :flower:

Testing around March 11...ha thats my daughters B-day. Maybe its a good sign!!

Hi Ladies

:hugs: to those that the ugly witch has made her visit and :dust:for your next cycle xxxx

AFM: Had doc's appointment yesterday as far as I can tell it went OK, more bloods taken to test hormone levels again, will get results back in a week and as I am 13dpo he also checking HCG levels so wont bother with testing at home saves me some money lol the only thing that i wasn't enitrely happy about is that he has said that if hormones are out he will not try to adjust them as due to my age it is only normal and can cause more damage than good.......ohhhh well will wait and see....but other than that a very positive visit

As this is new doc he wants to start from scratch, he has also booked me in for a U/S he said it should be in about 2 weeks, so already further ahead than i was with the other wacky doc I had,

Mind you he does not agree with temps and told me to throw my thermometer away lol just bed 3 x a week and it will happen is his attitude lol he also kept asking me if i was sure I wanted to put myself through all this again, told him if i wasn't sure i wouldn't be here lmao

Good luck and FXed for all those due to test xxxxxxxx

The gynae I went to told us to keep it basic, have sex every other day and hold legs up for a few minutes. don't shower or wash after sex, just put on a panty liner and go to bed. It worked for us this month, except that it didn't stick, so definitely going with it again.

Sorry to hear of your loss Sholi xx wishing you and your OH a very sticky bean shortly XXXX

The OH and I have a pretty laid back approach about it, only doing temping due to the fact my cycles are all over the place at the moment and it gives me some indication of what is going on.

I have 2 wonderful children who where conceived via the basis method as you describe above so when the time is right it will happen again.

can I join you ladies? I'm 1dpo, on our first month of TTC #2, not a lot of BDing going on here at the moment, as my Mum is staying with us, but I figure it only takes one wee spermy and I knew we BDed at the right time this month so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it was enough... if not we'll have fun trying next month :)

Good luck to every one x x x

Well, something masquerading as AF flew in today- thus cycle has been so nuts. Only brown spotting, but I guess it has to count when it's 8 days late...

Can't say I wasn't a bit disappointed even though the likelihood of my being pg was slim to none.

Good luck to everyone testing in march! Better luck to those of us who are out in April (Christmas babies, anyone?)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->