(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Af came for me too today retesting march 31

Can you add me to March 16th... That may be a few days too early, as my cycles haven't quite regulated yet since postpartum return of AF. But I'll likely test by then! Haha!

Oh, and congrats wishfulmom2b!! So excited for you!

Congrats to the new BFPs!! H&H 9 months!
:hugs: to those AF got!

AFM: AF is officially here...so I'm out until the end of the month. Here's hoping March 31st is going to be my lucky day!

Af came for me too today retesting march 31

sorry she got you hun, hope next month will be your month xx

fantastic, congrats hun...wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Congrats to the new BFPs!! H&H 9 months!
:hugs: to those AF got!

AFM: AF is officially here...so I'm out until the end of the month. Here's hoping March 31st is going to be my lucky day!

good luck for next month :) xx

afm - 8dpo and no lines on my ic....not bloatedness and little cramps all over the front. just hoping that af isnt gearing up! stay away witch stay away!!!!

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/DSC05443.jpg

Congratulations! Wishing you a h&h 9 months.

Would it be ok to join this group? What dpo are most of you testing? I think I oved 2 days ago but I need to see what my temp does tomorrow to be sure.

We are ttc #2 now that our son is nearly 18 months.

Good luck to everyone. X

wonderful news, congrats wishful mom!

afm 10 or 11 dpo and a bfn do not feel pregnant and feeling very out today

I was up for hours last night with bloatedness and some general cramps, and I thought for sure AF was going to come today, so I figured I'd test for the heck of it. It's faint (I'm only 10 DPO) , but it's a definitely a :bfp:. I ran to tell DH, and his response: "Oh, I'm not really surprised, because you've been acting really weird the past few days." :haha: Men!

Lots of :dust: and luck of the Irish to everyone! I'm hoping for lots and lots of bump buddies! :happydance:

I was up for hours last night with bloatedness and some general cramps, and I thought for sure AF was going to come today, so I figured I'd test for the heck of it. It's faint (I'm only 10 DPO) , but it's a definitely a :bfp:. I ran to tell DH, and his response: "Oh, I'm not really surprised, because you've been acting really weird the past few days." :haha: Men!

Lots of :dust: and luck of the Irish to everyone! I'm hoping for lots and lots of bump buddies! :happydance:

congrats!

wonderful news, congrats wishful mom!

afm 10 or 11 dpo and a bfn do not feel pregnant and feeling very out today

Some ladies seem to get there bfps after feeling 'out' don't give up hope yet.

I'll keep my fx'ed for you!

Original test date was today - bfn.

Though FF changed my date, so I am 11dpo today, and still have a couple more days to go to know for sure [-o< my LP is 13
Been testing with the ultra ics, and I have a few more to test with this month.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats to you too! Holy - it looks like this is the place to be and that march is the time to be trying!

We're trying again after a chemical in early Feb. on CD 12, gearing up for O. Don't temp, but can tell by very obvious CM changes and mood (I'm a raging lunatic) that's it's just about time. I didn't thing I'd be ready to try again so soon, but hubby is on board and thinks it will be a good distraction. The 2ww is a killer! No early testing this time ( I say that now) as my sanity - and wallet - cant take it! Fingers crossed everyone! Anyone else testing around the 20th and want to play the SS game with me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->