(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hello MrsMM can you put me down to test on the 17/18th March please.

Congrats to everyone with BFP.

Everyone who is still waiting to test, how are you feeling? I am CD22 and feel normal I really hope that this is the month fingers crossed.

Baby dust to all xxxx

Hey MrsMM - I might test Monday the 5th instead of tomorrow, can't decide since I don't want to test too early but want to know at the same time! lol sooo if you don't hear from me tomorrow then I'll let you know Monday or even Tuesday...really depends how long I can hold out and when AF or a BFP shows up :) Thanks!

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to all with BFP's so far & big hugs to all that AF has got.

10 or 11dpo for me today BFN so far although no AF symptoms. Feeling proper pukey and have been since tuesday. Tits on fire, Super frustrated and confused! Night in for me tonight.

X

I was up for hours last night with bloatedness and some general cramps, and I thought for sure AF was going to come today, so I figured I'd test for the heck of it. It's faint (I'm only 10 DPO) , but it's a definitely a :bfp:. I ran to tell DH, and his response: "Oh, I'm not really surprised, because you've been acting really weird the past few days." :haha: Men!

Lots of :dust: and luck of the Irish to everyone! I'm hoping for lots and lots of bump buddies! :happydance:

congrats on your bfp

congrats to the bfps!! i hope im right behind you ladies! :)

nothing new yet... only 3dpo! just waiting for time to pass so i can finally start poas! so addicted!! haha

anyone having symptoms yet?`

Hey Taurusmom.. I'm only 3-4 dpo aswell!! We can be bored together!!

Well - not feeling like I want to test so must be gaining more self control! My boobs are aching - proper aching, not just when poked and squeezed. I can't cross my arms for the discomfort and only remember feeling them like this when pg. Have been ereally moody and weepy today as well. I either have major PMS this month or maybe something is happening. CM is neither plentiful or watery though.

Also - no spots and I have had two little spots come up over last 3 mths when not pregnant. Time will tell........

I've officially started depressing myself by testing too early. I wish I would stop with that! I didn't find out last preg until 12 or 13 DPO and it was twins so I don't know what I'm thinking testing at 9dpo

sounds good to me, skeet!!! the beginning of the tww goes by so slow! blah! too early for testing, ss, any of the good stuff. haha

Congrats to all you ladies that have had BFP's :) & sorry to the ones where af got ya :(

I'm currently 16dpo and BFN's since 12 dpo, still no :af: tho. I'm just wondering weather i actually ovulated at all.. oh well I'm not going to test anymore till she arrives because i'm going crazy seeing all the negatives...!!

Just finished a shift at the hospital after only getting 4 hours sleep so not surprisingly I am tired :) On the plus (?) side I am feeling some cramps and AF not due til wednesday. I was helping a patient to stand today and needed to stand close as support - they were slightly leaning onto me and my boobs were sooooo sore.

After only having BD'ed once during my fertile time, it is a bit ridiculous that I even feel hopeful but this is the sorest my boobs have been since being pregnant. In fcat with last pg which was ectopic, I only got sore boobs at 5.5 weeks (hcg was really low) so am hoping that this means something???

OKAY! I'm officially 1 DPO!! I got a positive Friday PM and Saturday AM with opk. I did not experience any "ovulation pain" like a usually do so maybe that is a good thing?? My friends seem to think that I wasn't having ov pain but possibly bursting cysts... Anyone have any experience with this?

Either way, I didn't experience any pain like I have the past 4 months so I'm taking that as a good thing :/ Also, my DH was a trooper this month! We managed to DTD on CD 14, 17, 18, 19, 20 with +opk on CD 18 & 19 using preseed about half the time (this is a good record for us b/c of of our work schedules ;))

TWW HERE WE GO!

Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFPs!!! So happy for you all and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (YAY!!!!)

AFM: So I am now 9 dpo and haven't been symptom spotting because there aren't any symptoms to spot! I don't know if this is good or bad. Hopefully this will be good in case I get AF, I won't be as dissapointed (just trying to keep some kind of a positive insight).

sounds good to me, skeet!!! the beginning of the tww goes by so slow! blah! too early for testing, ss, any of the good stuff. haha

Lol it is pretty boring and slow.. I'm entertaining myself with temping this cycle.. However if my chart is right I started on ov day.. Kept forgetting otherwise.. I'm hoping since I had a wacky cycle last month it will help me figure out when af is due this month so I don't test too early!!

Hey Taurusmom.. I'm only 3-4 dpo aswell!! We can be bored together!!

not far behind me hun woohooooo. how great would that be xx

That would be so amazing!! We could become bump buddies after so long of supporting each other ttc!! How long had it been?? Longer then September .. I'm sure of it!!

That would be so amazing!! We could become bump buddies after so long of supporting each other ttc!! How long had it been?? Longer then September .. I'm sure of it!!

way before that i think! when u going to start testing? tomorrow? 6dpo you will be then???

Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFPs!!! So happy for you all and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (YAY!!!!)

AFM: So I am now 9 dpo and haven't been symptom spotting because there aren't any symptoms to spot! I don't know if this is good or bad. Hopefully this will be good in case I get AF, I won't be as dissapointed (just trying to keep some kind of a positive insight).

im 9dpo to. sending you lots of :dust::dust:

good luck x

Im 100% sure i O today.. as i have had cramps
all morning early morning and all through the day
tingling feeling in my side and then sharp pains..
and i had tones of ewcm its unreal... BUT

i have not had a + opk ... i started late yesterday CD10
when i should start CD8.. but got negatives on them anyway
do you think i missed my surge or something.. as im positive
i O today from the pains & ewcm .. i never get ewcm other then
on O it was watery CD9 then turned ewcm CD10-CD11 ...

not liking my cycles being short as we only BD twice last 2 days
and now i think its too late ovulating today ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->