(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Got my :bfp: this morning at 12dpo!!!! :happydance: I'm still in total shock!

Attachments

• 2012-03-04_09-36-36_953.jpg
    2012-03-04_09-36-36_953.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
I don't think it's too late to dtd Mio Mao as I believe once you have ovulated the egg can survive up to 36hours? ?

That would be so amazing!! We could become bump buddies after so long of supporting each other ttc!! How long had it been?? Longer then September .. I'm sure of it!!

way before that i think! when u going to start testing? tomorrow? 6dpo you will be then???

I think I'll wait.. As much as I'd like to be hopeful .. I think oh and I only Dtd once in my fertile period if I ov'd when I think I did .. After having the spotting last cycle and getting my hopes up it gets hard seeing stark white tests.. Mind you I do have about 50 ic and this may be the last time in awhile that I get a chance to be excited cause who knows when my fertile stage will fall close to a weekend again

Thanks you! I know, I can't believe how dark the line is. This was our 3rd cycle trying!

Got my :bfp: this morning at 12dpo!!!! :happydance: I'm still in total shock!

Congratulations, great news. wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

I think I'll wait.. As much as I'd like to be hopeful .. I think oh and I only Dtd once in my fertile period if I ov'd when I think I did .. After having the spotting last cycle and getting my hopes up it gets hard seeing stark white tests.. Mind you I do have about 50 ic and this may be the last time in awhile that I get a chance to be excited cause who knows when my fertile stage will fall close to a weekend again

i know how u feel hun, i feel like im just getting no where. but 50test? jeaz id be peeing on them everyday. really hope that once has done enough...some girls just get looked at and fall pregnant so you never know u might have beany there :) hope so xx

Babyhopes. I'm testing on the 20th too! Keep me posted on how you're doing!

Babyhopes. I'm testing on the 20th too! Keep me posted on how you're doing!

Awesome! Let's keep in touch. I should be O'ing anytime between yesterday and Tues. I never know for sure - my shed is too wonky to temp every day at the exact same time before getting out of bed... I get up diff times every day.
Either way, we cover all our bases by DTD Luke mad for the week before and after. FX for us!

:hugs: MrsMM, so sorry for your loss.

Congrats to the BFP's so far this month!

afm...I don't think I've o'd yet. Today should be the day, but if not, i may have to move my date up.

AF is due on the 15th.. so im going to try to wait til then. And my anniversary is march 27th so that would be a sweet anniversary gift. I got a bfp on vday in 2010... So fx and babydust to all.

Thanks you! I know, I can't believe how dark the line is. This was our 3rd cycle trying!

Congrats Kare2012!! You're so lucky to get you BFP on the 3rd attempt!! Can you share any symptoms you had (if any) for us SS'ers?!
Thanks!

After 8 months of TTC, got my BFP this morning. With DD we waited until after the 1st trimester was over but I don't think we'll be able to wait a single day. Best of luck to everybody!! Hang in there.

Congrats to all the BFPS :)

I think I actually O'd this month, which would have made it about 2.5 weeks from the first day of bleeding from the MC. I will be testing in a week on the 13th.

Babydust to all :)

Thanks! I do feel so lucky and blessed right now...just praying everything goes okay. My symptoms were light brown spotting at 7dpo (still lightly have it when I wipe), tired and moody and kinda hungry but also nauseous at the same time the last 2 days. Also constipated the last few days which is odd because I'm usually pretty normal in that area lol. That's pretty much it!

Congrats Kare2012!! You're so lucky to get you BFP on the 3rd attempt!! Can you share any symptoms you had (if any) for us SS'ers?!
Thanks!

Congrats to all the BFPS :)

I think I actually O'd this month, which would have made it about 2.5 weeks from the first day of bleeding from the MC. I will be testing in a week on the 13th.

Babydust to all :)

Yay Bay! I hope you have a success this time with a sticky bean. They say fertility is higher after a MC.
I'm 3 1/2 weeks after my MC bleed and not sure if I have ov'd or not yet. Waiting to see what my temps do.
Good luck and loads of dust.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"