(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Quick update. I've been quietly stalking since I joined this group. I'm trying to hold out but I have tested once just to see if I could be one of those lucky early faint line people. The answer is no. BFN today @ 9DPO. I'm not going to test again until the date I signed up for and then after until AF comes or I get BFP. FF is showing my O date at CD 13 and I have a dotted cross-hairs on my chart. My temps stayed above the coverline and then dipped at 7DPO. On 8 DPO it shot up from my dip temp of 97.9 to 98.7 and todays temp was 98.1. It seems a little jagged to me, but I'm not too great at interpreting this thing. So far my only symptom is itchy boobs, headache, and tender nips, but it could be the clomid. The wait continues.

Babyhopes. I'm testing on the 20th too! Keep me posted on how you're doing!

Awesome! Let's keep in touch. I should be O'ing anytime between yesterday and Tues. I never know for sure - my shed is too wonky to temp every day at the exact same time before getting out of bed... I get up diff times every day.
Either way, we cover all our bases by DTD Luke mad for the week before and after. FX for us!

Im testing on the 20th too :) :dust: for you all xx

After 8 months of TTC, got my BFP this morning. With DD we waited until after the 1st trimester was over but I don't think we'll be able to wait a single day. Best of luck to everybody!! Hang in there.

Yay, you give me hope, so happy for you!!! :flower: A healthy 9 mos for you and little bean!

hey ladies just checking in, im currently 8 dpo waiting to test on SAturday and I am so excited, I haven't really been symptom spotting this cycle that way I wont get my hopes up... CONGRATS to all the BFP's so far and goodluck next cycle to those that had the witch arrive..... :dust::dust::dust:

Babyhopes. I'm testing on the 20th too! Keep me posted on how you're doing!

Awesome! Let's keep in touch. I should be O'ing anytime between yesterday and Tues. I never know for sure - my shed is too wonky to temp every day at the exact same time before getting out of bed... I get up diff times every day.
Either way, we cover all our bases by DTD Luke mad for the week before and after. FX for us!

Im testing on the 20th too :) :dust: for you all xx

Excellent! The more the merrier :)
I'll find any way I can to speed up the TWW.... it's painful! Obsessively checking the message board kills at least a few minutes a day.

Congrats to all the BFPS :)

I think I actually O'd this month, which would have made it about 2.5 weeks from the first day of bleeding from the MC. I will be testing in a week on the 13th.

Babydust to all :)

Yay Bay! I hope you have a success this time with a sticky bean. They say fertility is higher after a MC.
I'm 3 1/2 weeks after my MC bleed and not sure if I have ov'd or not yet. Waiting to see what my temps do.
Good luck and loads of dust.:hugs:

Wow - there seems to be a lot of us in this thread just getting over a Feb MC. I like your comment about increased fertility - hopefully it's true for all of us! After the pain and heartache of an MC (no matter how early) we all deserve our BFPs!!! I don't know for sure if I'm going to O on schedule, but I don't want to miss it if I do, so BD business at our house just in case. I broke down and bought a pile of IC sticks - so excited! I got the 10miU ones that are supposedly good as early as 3 days post implantation, or 6 days post O. What can I say, I love to POAS! Although I DON'T love the early positives that don't stay positive. Still, I can't help it. Now I have to wait patiently for them to get here. So much waiting...

Good luck everyone, stay positive!

So this morning with FMU I got the kind of line where you have to tilt it and squint and hold it under the light to see anything. Out of curiosity, and because I am a POAS addict, I took another test a few minutes ago. A line showed up almost immediately, although when I tried to photograph it you can barely tell. It's VERY light, but there and pink all the way down. I got excited and used my clearblue digital and that said not pregnant. My period isn't due until Wednesday. Would my i/c be picking up the hormone if the clearblue said not pregnant?

https://i.imgur.com/3YaAX.png

So this morning with FMU I got the kind of line where you have to tilt it and squint and hold it under the light to see anything. Out of curiosity, and because I am a POAS addict, I took another test a few minutes ago. A line showed up almost immediately, although when I tried to photograph it you can barely tell. It's VERY light, but there and pink all the way down. I got excited and used my clearblue digital and that said not pregnant. My period isn't due until Wednesday. Would my i/c be picking up the hormone if the clearblue said not pregnant?

Hi, i'm a newbie to this thread............but i definitely see the line here. good luck. :dust:

The digitals usually have a higher hcg threshold than the ICs or even midstream tests. I had that happen - clear (although faint) line on a FRER, but still read NO on digital. Give it a couple days, than test again! If you have lots of ICs, keep checking everyday and watch the line get darker each day!

Good luck, hope this is your sticky bean. FX!

Congratulations to all the ladies that got their BFPs!!! So happy for you all and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (YAY!!!!)

AFM: So I am now 9 dpo and haven't been symptom spotting because there aren't any symptoms to spot! I don't know if this is good or bad. Hopefully this will be good in case I get AF, I won't be as dissapointed (just trying to keep some kind of a positive insight).

im 9dpo to. sending you lots of :dust::dust:

good luck x

Good Luck to you too. Have you had any symptoms???

just checked my cm and was tinged pinkish orange so looks like af is right around the corner..

congrats on all the bfps!
i'm expecting to ov in a week so testing would be around march 28

Thanks Lalar, good luck to you too :). I sure hope March is the month for us to have our forever babies!

After the mc my bbt stayed high at pg level for a while and it wasn't until after cd11 (i counted first day of mc as cd1) that it started to settle down.

I think you're right about possibly being more fertile post mc ... I've had loads of EWCM for about a week (sorry if tmi), whereas in the past it would only be about 2-3 days.

Fingers crossed for all of us :hugs:

Congrats to all the BFPS :)

I think I actually O'd this month, which would have made it about 2.5 weeks from the first day of bleeding from the MC. I will be testing in a week on the 13th.

Babydust to all :)

Yay Bay! I hope you have a success this time with a sticky bean. They say fertility is higher after a MC.
I'm 3 1/2 weeks after my MC bleed and not sure if I have ov'd or not yet. Waiting to see what my temps do.
Good luck and loads of dust.:hugs:

My cervix is soft, high, open. Temp dip this morning at 12dpo, best ewcm i've ever seen and a smiley face on my OPK :) :)
Watch out OH, time for some serious baby making!!

Yes that's the spirit! Get your romp-on :haha:

My cervix is soft, high, open. Temp dip this morning at 12dpo, best ewcm i've ever seen and a smiley face on my OPK :) :)
Watch out OH, time for some serious baby making!!

Welcome Pavanv!:hi:
Hello girls, I am new to the thread. I took 100mg clomid this month and I'm now in the 2ww so it has been really nice to read this, my doctor said to do a test on 16-18th March the wait is driving me crazy.

Baby duct to all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->