(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi all
Got a BFP on a digi this morning. Not getting excited until I know its where it's suppose to be (last one was ectopic) so I'm staying with you guys for the next couples of weeks. Plus I don't think I want to leave these threads after so long, you are all such a lovely bunch of ladies! Good luck for all those yet to test! So sorry for those that have been caught by that damn witch again. Big hugs xxxx

congrats to the bfps!!!!!!!!! yayyyyy!!!! :) wishing you all a happy n very healthy 9 mos!

skeet- we made it to 5dpo! getting closer to testing day... time is passing so slow! how are ya?

Can you add me for the 29th never got to test on the first as the witch showed her ugly face:(

Hi all
Got a BFP on a digi this morning. Not getting excited until I know its where it's suppose to be (last one was ectopic) so I'm staying with you guys for the next couples of weeks. Plus I don't think I want to leave these threads after so long, you are all such a lovely bunch of ladies! Good luck for all those yet to test! So sorry for those that have been caught by that damn witch again. Big hugs xxxx

Congrats Ellis!

I got a bfn with frer and another i/c this morning. What is going on :( Am I having a chemical pregnancy or is it just too early?

Hi all

Congrats!!! I completly understand your fear!! I hope its a sticky bean in the proper place!!

MrsMM,
AF was due Saturday or Sunday, and she never arrived, I tested this morning, and
its a BFN!
So I guess she is just late :(

MrsMM,
AF was due Saturday or Sunday, and she never arrived, I tested this morning, and
its a BFN!
So I guess she is just late :(

Hopefully the HCG level is slowly increasing....Good Luck!!!!:thumbup:

So here I am at 10 dpo with no symptoms. I almost always get preg. symptoms before I get AF. I'm really doubtful that this is my month.:nope:

Hi all.

I'm currently 5dpo and thought I'd join you all the two week wait.

This is my second cycle ttc (last month turned out to be a CP). I already have two daughters, and fell pregnant with both of them very quickly, so fingers crossed it happens as quickly this time. I came off birth control in january.

Currently have no symptoms (but too early to be honest) other than some cramping, but have had lots of cramping and spotting since CP.

Baby dust to everyone.

It's MARRRRRRCH!!!!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

:wedding:Happy Anniversary BROOKEGARRETT!:wedding:

:cake:Happy Birthday KRISTINE409!:cake:

TODAY!!! :test:LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_, and MICHELLEK1975!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners WANT A 4th, CAZ & BOB, PAVANAV, MIO-MAI, TUGAWUG, AMP1117, SYKORA, IOW_BIRD, JANNA, BABYHOPES., THEETERNAL, LUVMYKIDS0910, BRUSSELSCOUT, ANDREAW, and HOPINGFORABUB hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, SARAHAK, BROOKEGARRETT, BOXXEY, ~CHIPPER~, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LALAR, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, and RIVER54, BOORAD, JAI ME, and KARE2012 :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS WISHFULMOM2B, STITCHYCAT, KARE2012, BRUSSELSCOUT, and ELLIS0498 Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here, stop on over at this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html )

ALMOSTHERE FXD that :af is staying far away and you will see some dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

JAI ME no :af: = good sign Hun! Head up!:dust:

SHARNW now that sounds like some good stuff happening over there with you!:dust:

IOW_BIRD, ANDREAW, and FISH&CHIPS so glad to have you join us here, give me some dates to place you on our front page!:dust:

RIVER54 no :af: = good sign, and FF is sayign you're early Hun, so hang in there!:dust:

LEMONDROPS FXD that that is the start of a BFP! It is likely too early.... :dust:

IMMY11 YAY!!! BD!!! :sex::sex::dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you ~CHIPPER~, DBZ34, BOXXEY, BOYMOM, and ORCHID667 I hope that you will join us again in the April thread! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Submitted for tests Friday. Will wait on results this week. They also gave U/S and things seems to be clearing so just wait till get hormone results back and hope they are at 0. We will sit this cycle out and TTC in April pending a favorable outcome. Exercising, eating well, vitamins, and testing = good combination for TTC in April!:dust:

*First Page Updated*

After 8 months of TTC, got my BFP this morning. With DD we waited until after the 1st trimester was over but I don't think we'll be able to wait a single day. Best of luck to everybody!! Hang in there.

congrats

Hi all

Congrats Ellis

Hi MrsMM. Update from me. Did not test on 3rd as due to the MC I'm a bit behind schedule. Not sure if I have ov'd yet. When I know I will let you know my new test date.
Glad your US was ok and I hope your other tests are all ok too. L x

:hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear about your angel MRSMM

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far :flower::flower:

Good luck to everyone that is waiting :dust:

AFM : I'm just waiting to for the OPK's to come up fully positive, the last couple of days seem to be just between negative and positive though we've started BDing anyway. Hoping that will change tomorrow, or the day after which was about when I guessed I would OV anyway.

Unfortunately despite our best efforts my father will never get to see me married or whether he'd become a grandfather, as he passed away on Tuesday. Because of this we postponed our wedding until the end of next month, so there will be plenty of time for family and friends to mourn. It all just happened too fast, his prognosis moved from months, to weeks, to days, to just hours in such a short amount of time. I know either way that he finally walking down the aisle would have made him proud, and he'll be watching over me on the actual day.

Hi all
Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->