(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I am so sorry to hear about your father missbabes. :hugs:

Im now cd 4 af came early........i will be retesting on march 31st hoping this cycle ill get a bfp.....congrats to all who have gotten theres.......hope everyones week will be great

hi mrsmm24 i am out an onto cycle 7-my first ay of af spotting started today, onto cd3 tests by this friday the latest!....hoping the next cycle or two are lucky for me and for many others ttc!

:hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear about your angel MRSMM

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far :flower::flower:

Good luck to everyone that is waiting :dust:

AFM : I'm just waiting to for the OPK's to come up fully positive, the last couple of days seem to be just between negative and positive though we've started BDing anyway. Hoping that will change tomorrow, or the day after which was about when I guessed I would OV anyway.

Unfortunately despite our best efforts my father will never get to see me married or whether he'd become a grandfather, as he passed away on
Tuesday. Because of this we postponed our wedding until the end of next month, so there will be plenty of time for family and friends to mourn. It all just happened too fast, his prognosis moved from months, to weeks, to days, to just hours in such a short amount of time. I know either way that he finally walking down the aisle would have made him proud, and he'll be watching over me on the actual day.

I am so so sorry about your dad. If there is anything any of us can do just say. We are all here if you need to talk. Big hugs xxxxx

oh msbabes, I am also very sorry to hear the news about your father <3

Almost there - I spot sometimes in early pregnancy after sex - you're not out just yet!

Miss babes - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with and your family.

Ellis - congrats and good luck during your wait before finding out all is ok. Are you getting an early scan at 6 weeks? This is protocol at my local hospital after an ectopic.

Oh missbabes, I am so very sorry for you and your family. My parents had both passed on before my wedding - please PM me if you need to talk.

After 8 months of TTC, got my BFP this morning. With DD we waited until after the 1st trimester was over but I don't think we'll be able to wait a single day. Best of luck to everybody!! Hang in there.

Big congrats! And thanks for mentioning how long you been trying. Gives me hope I'm onto month 8 this time xx

Missbabes - so sorry about your father.

Almost there - I spot sometimes in early pregnancy after sex - you're not out just yet!

Miss babes - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with and your family.

Ellis - congrats and good luck during your wait before finding out all is ok. Are you getting an early scan at 6 weeks? This is protocol at my local hospital after an ectopic.

Yep, the early pregnancy unit I went to before were absolutely lovely so need to see them at 6 weeks. I'm only 9dpo at mo so it's gonna be a long wait. I'm trying to pretend nothing is going on and not get attached. Thanks For the kind words! Best of luck for tomorrow, fingers firmly crossed for you!!! Xxx

So sorry about your father missbabes. Puts our wants into perspective xxx

Thanks MrsMM. I think I will test on Sunday 11th. I'll only be 10dpo but hey I'm being realistic that I'm going to be too impatient to wait! x

Missbabes: I'm so sorry to hear about your father. As you stated though, he will still be watching over you and he will always be proud of you.

Congrats to all the BFP's! :happydance:

AFM; I am fairly certain I won't be testing this month. I finished Prometrium on Feb 24th. It's been 10 days; I have yet to get AF back. Called the doc, and her advice is to wait it out. :nope: She also said it's best not to BD, or to BD with protection until after AF returns. :cry: I am losing all hope of having a LO before I turn 25. :cry:

Hi Ladies, I decided to sit this month out and not sign up for a day to test. I'm currently 9 DPO and I have my usual PMS symptoms so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I've been following both the feb and march threads and I just wanted to wish everyone luck. I hope there's more BFP's than last month. Sorry to all of those who the witch got. GL ladies.

Hello. Newbie here. I'm 3dpo and hoping to test on the 15th, though I may cave and test on the 12th (or somewhere in between). I've got a lot of tests sitting in my bathroom drawer just begging to be peed on! lol.

So lovely to see the list of BFPs. Seems like a nice large group. Always good to have TTC buddies!

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting to test (or to ovulate). :dust:

Oh darn, SHE got me. On to April showers althought I have to say I hope NOT to see very many of you there!! I won't be testing tomorrow.

MRSMM - I read a bit of your journal. I love that you shared your story on here. I will remember you in my prayers. You and your DW are an inspiration, not only to same sex couples but to every couple! I hope this is just a rough time for you and the fates will bless you soon.

Missbabes - I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a parent and especially at a time when your life is changing so drastically. I truly believe those that pass on watch over us. My grandpas and one grandma as well as DB's passed on and I watch my 7 month old look down hallways and in doorways and laugh or wave as though someone's there. I know she sees them. As well my MIL is a kindergarten teacher and she always brings home stories kids tell her about people they know who died before they were born. I truly believe those we love stay with us. It's a shame we lose the ability and connection children seem to have with the other side.

All those BFPs! Well congrats and H & H 9 months to you all!!!

As for everyone else. Don't lose hope. This site and especially this thread is a wonderful support system. Thank you to everyone who has been there and will be there through all the good and bad. Talk about one big crazy family!! I consider you gals my TTC and pregnancy family! Thank you all!

WOW CD 25 already. According to FF I'm 10 DPO and right now my boobs are my biggest gripe. I like to roll over on my tummy when I sleep and laying on them woke me up, because they are pretty sore. Along with that I've got itchy nips and mild AF like cramps. They've been constant all day. I'm hoping that if all else fails I O'ed this month at the vary least. Now it's time for :sleep:

:hugs::hugs: So sorry to hear about your angel MRSMM

Congratulations to all the BFP's so far :flower::flower:

Good luck to everyone that is waiting :dust:

AFM : I'm just waiting to for the OPK's to come up fully positive, the last couple of days seem to be just between negative and positive though we've started BDing anyway. Hoping that will change tomorrow, or the day after which was about when I guessed I would OV anyway.

Unfortunately despite our best efforts my father will never get to see me married or whether he'd become a grandfather, as he passed away on Tuesday. Because of this we postponed our wedding until the end of next month, so there will be plenty of time for family and friends to mourn. It all just happened too fast, his prognosis moved from months, to weeks, to days, to just hours in such a short amount of time. I know either way that he finally walking down the aisle would have made him proud, and he'll be watching over me on the actual day.

I'm very sorry to hear about your father, missbabes. But I'm sure he'll be watching over you now.

Going to cave and buy some sensitive tests today - boobs are still agony, no sign of my usual 2 spots on face, mildly cramps on and off, heightened sense of smell. If this is not a BFP I have the weirdest PMS symptoms of all my TWWs!
FRER or tesco cheapie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"