(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Going to cave and buy some sensitive tests today - boobs are still agony, no sign of my usual 2 spots on face, mildly cramps on and off, heightened sense of smell. If this is not a BFP I have the weirdest PMS symptoms of all my TWWs!
FRER or tesco cheapie?

Frer without a doubt!!! Good luck!!! Xxx

Superdrug tests are supposed to be better than FRER but I've never used them :)

MrsMM, Well AF got me, so I will be moving on to the April Thread.
I am going to try to get an HSG done this cycle.

Good luck to all the March Ladies!!!

DSCF0002.jpg

These are my opk's over the last few days
i do it twice a day morning and evening .. iv took
some out as they are the same day and same on the test..

Last one is todays and its super +....

I have a 25 day cycle so i thought i would O CD11-12
:wacko: im, CD13 now and got that so when will I O
tomorrow...

aww!! im sorry AF got you. Sending you extra baby dust for next month. And good luck for HSG. Taking painkillers before the HSG should help. I had mine last week without any pain medication.

I'm going to the doctor in T minus 2 hours to investigate my lower abdomen pain, irregular periods and why I haven't gotten pregnant in almost 10 months.... I'm very nervous...:nope:

Thank you for all the condolences ladies, they are much appreciated. :flower:

In other news I got my first ever fully positive OPK just a few minutes ago. I would have taken a pic for confirmation, but there really was no mistaking the extremely dark test line :happydance: Now just having to get doing the deed :sex:

Hi ladies,

Got my crosshairs on FF but we BDed the day after FF says i Oed... Im sure im out.

Hi ladies,

Got my crosshairs on FF but we BDed the day after FF says i Oed... Im sure im out.

Eggs can last 24h after ovulation so you might not be out. Fx'd you are ok for this month. Good luck.:thumbup:

I'm hoping to wait to test until the 20th. That will put me at 20dpo. I have long LPs but this will be a day or two late.
But with mother's day on the 18th I'm not sure that I won't cave and test then. It would be lovely if it was a BFP, but not so if it's a BFN. But at least I'd know...

I had a bfp dream last night... It was so nice.

4dpo. Here's hoping!

I am out.
We may take a break this month as we have a cruise booked for August and you can only be so far along, something like 22 weeks max. When it was booked for us in Jan, we still wanted to TTC, but now if we wait a few weeks, we'd be fine to go regardless.
I am 33, and this may be the last trip with my grandfather.

here is my symptoms, a little bit of nausea, my nipple still sensitive, i'm bloating like hell but I think is because of the progesterone suppositories i'm using. the cramps are not bad, I have some cramps here and there, nothgin major. i feel like getting a cold (but living in miami its hard, wheater is crazy down here, sunday early the temp was 80 degrees, at noon the same day was 65)
hope we all get BFP this month!!

Oh can I be added to the march 16 testers? Xxx

Hi guys, sorry I've been on vacation. It's gonna take me a while to read through all the posts.

I got a faint, but very Positive positive on 22DPO in the late afternoon. I tested again on 24DPO did not get a positive within the 10 minutes, but my urine seemed very diluted. I still am having my symptoms and have had no cramping or spotting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I will test again tomorrow with fmu. I'm going to the doctor for a blood test in a week if all continues normally.

Hello ladies... Please add me to the 3/17 testers! Hopefully the luck of the Irish will be on my side this month :thumbup:

We got DH's SA results back yesterday and found out he only has 9% morphology and 47% motility. We have an appointment with the FS tonight to go over all the test results. Part of me is so selfishly relieved that the problem is not on my end... anyone else ever feel like that? :blush:

Hopefully we get some good news from the FS tonight about improving his :spermy:.

OMG I have a 2nd line!

I actually feel like crying with joy which I haven't done with any pregnancy yet. Maybe the past few months BFNs have made this even more special for me.

The line is faint but it is there and not with FMU (it's 5pm here). I will wait til Friday and book my scan at PSU to rule out ectopic before telling anyone - except you guys, hubby and bestie!

aww!! im sorry AF got you. Sending you extra baby dust for next month. And good luck for HSG. Taking painkillers before the HSG should help. I had mine last week without any pain medication.

Thank you so much!!! honeycheeks!!
How did yours go? Everything come back alright?

Hi! Oh I love to read a happy story!!! Fingers crossed for your scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->