(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Can I be added to the March 9th testers? I will be 10 DPO by then, but my LP is only 12 days long so hopefully I'll get my BFP on Friday!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

TODAY!!! :test:1MOREMAKES3, 28329, AMP1117, CHARISSE28, KRISTINE409, KROS330, and SUPERWOMANTTC!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners BOOKITTY, AMP26, and HELENA hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, SARAHAK, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_, and MICHELLEK1975 :test:

MISSBABES :hugs: I am very sorry to hear about your father. Although he will not be there for your wedding and birth of your child, I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you have a very special angel looking down seeing you through the wedding and TTC! Congrats on a very positive OPK, now time to BD!:dust:

MINNI2906 Hun, I know how it feels to have a goal set, however, try not to worry yourself as that won't help and try not to concentrate on that date, it will still be just as wonderful a day if you are 25 and 30 days when you have a LO! :dust:

ANNIE77 FRERs are good and all, however, really early on you should probably try a cheapie, as FRERs don't detect at a high level.... GL :dust:

JAI ME So sorry that AF flew in, but really like that you have a plan, I hope all goes well with the HSG!:dust:

MIO_MAO definitely a positive from what I can see.... BD!!! OV surge is detected by OPK, that means that 12-36hrs later you OV:dust:

AL335003 try to relax Hun :dust:

LIZLOVELUST BD after OV is the high category for conception, you are fine:dust:

POODLEFROGS FXD Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you ALMOSTHERE, FINGERSxxD, JAI ME, and RIVER54 I hope that you will join us again in the April thread! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Not much happening. Just trying to get back into the daily hustle and bustle of work as it is getting busier and awaiting the much needed vacation for my b-day. And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Can I ask for some guidance?

I believe I ovulated today. The problem is hubby has been duty so he left monday morning and wont be back till thursday morning. We dtd on sunday and saturday but Im wondering if this was too early? Do I still have a chance? Xx

Can I ask for some guidance?

I believe I ovulated today. The problem is hubby has been duty so he left monday morning and wont be back till thursday morning. We dtd on sunday and saturday but Im wondering if this was too early? Do I still have a chance? Xx

I would say yes defiantly ..
you should of been in your fertile period then
so if the circumstances were right CM etc then it should
last longer :D so theres every chance!

FX;ed!

Thanks so much...I felt so deflated when he was called in. Fingers crossed then :) xxxx

AF isn't due until Sunday, but I got a faint positive on a frer at 11 dpo(yesterday). I can't get a positive on anything else just yet, but it is still early. I had implantation cramps at 9 and 10 dpo.

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

TODAY!!! :test:1MOREMAKES3, 28329, AMP1117, CHARISSE28, KRISTINE409, KROS330, and SUPERWOMANTTC!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners BOOKITTY, AMP26, and HELENA hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, SARAHAK, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_, and MICHELLEK1975 :test:

MISSBABES :hugs: I am very sorry to hear about your father. Although he will not be there for your wedding and birth of your child, I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you have a very special angel looking down seeing you through the wedding and TTC! Congrats on a very positive OPK, now time to BD!:dust:

MINNI2906 Hun, I know how it feels to have a goal set, however, try not to worry yourself as that won't help and try not to concentrate on that date, it will still be just as wonderful a day if you are 25 and 30 days when you have a LO! :dust:

ANNIE77 FRERs are good and all, however, really early on you should probably try a cheapie, as FRERs don't detect at a high level.... GL :dust:

JAI ME So sorry that AF flew in, but really like that you have a plan, I hope all goes well with the HSG!:dust:

MIO_MAO definitely a positive from what I can see.... BD!!! OV surge is detected by OPK, that means that 12-36hrs later you OV:dust:

AL335003 try to relax Hun :dust:

LIZLOVELUST BD after OV is the high category for conception, you are fine:dust:

POODLEFROGS FXD Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you ALMOSTHERE, FINGERSxxD, JAI ME, and RIVER54 I hope that you will join us again in the April thread! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Not much happening. Just trying to get back into the daily hustle and bustle of work as it is getting busier and awaiting the much needed vacation for my b-day. And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Got my :bfp: MrsMM24 - fingers crossed it is the right place!!
Hope you are doing okay?

Has anyone ever experienced negative results after a positive and had it NOT be a chemical pregnancy? I'd love some encouragement. Wouldn't it be a wild coincidence to get a false positive and miss AF completely? I do not think that is the case, especially with being gassy, bloated, having spells of nausea (this is new in the last week), and mild cramps and weird twinges in my abdomen that I'm still experiencing.

My symptoms have not let up since 1DPO and I have not had any spotting since 12 DPO (very light, just when i wiped. I was assuming IB). I think I mistyped before, but I am now 25DPO...AF was due right about 16-18DPO (she doesn't always start the same day) and has never flown in.

I've been using $tree (new choice) tests. I've been trying to save up pee to get a nice sample, but I can't seem to hold it for more than 2-3 hours now that I'm thinking about it. Which seems stupid! I'm almost dehydrating myself. I even had to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. It's like my bladder doesn't want me to test again.

Doc ordered blood tests and an ultrasound. We'll know more in about 6 weeks. Until then I hope I get my BFP late next week and I can forget about all this. If not, we will definitely be taking a break from TTCing

Has anyone ever experienced negative results after a positive and had it NOT be a chemical pregnancy? I'd love some encouragement. Wouldn't it be a wild coincidence to get a false positive and miss AF completely? I do not think that is the case, especially with being gassy, bloated, having spells of nausea (this is new in the last week), and mild cramps and weird twinges in my abdomen that I'm still experiencing.

My symptoms have not let up since 1DPO and I have not had any spotting since 12 DPO (very light, just when i wiped. I was assuming IB). I think I mistyped before, but I am now 25DPO...AF was due right about 16-18DPO (she doesn't always start the same day) and has never flown in.

I've been using $tree (new choice) tests. I've been trying to save up pee to get a nice sample, but I can't seem to hold it for more than 2-3 hours now that I'm thinking about it. Which seems stupid! I'm almost dehydrating myself. I even had to wake up in the middle of the night to pee. It's like my bladder doesn't want me to test again.

I think there is a chance you just haven't had strong enough urine. If it was chemical then you would have had bleeding?

Wow!! Many congrats Annie77!! Have got my fingers firmly crossed for you. We are both playing the waiting game re correct implantation! Good luck!

OMG....I am STALKING this thread searching for the BFP's. Congrats to all the positives so far and wishing for many more!!!

AFM: Still no symptoms; just trying to keep my cool and stay calm.

Wow!! Many congrats Annie77!! Have got my fingers firmly crossed for you. We are both playing the waiting game re correct implantation! Good luck!

How far along are you? I think I am due nov 15th. Right until 7pm I had no pain or niggles, now that I got bfp I am imagining or maybe really feeling sharp twinges both sides. Argh!

Hey Andreaw, Immy11, Sailorsgirls and Torres - Today's the day!
T-14 days, and counting.

Good luck ladies!

Hi Mrs.MM, can you change my test date on the front page to 3/21? You have me down for the 31st. Thanks.

AFM...i'm on CD13 and my OPKs are getting darker everyday. I'm pretty sure i will being Oing very soon!

Hello ... My first post here ... Can you put me for testing on 3/10 .. If doesn't come sooner ... I'm 11 dpo today !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->