(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Wow!! Many congrats Annie77!! Have got my fingers firmly crossed for you. We are both playing the waiting game re correct implantation! Good luck!

How far along are you? I think I am due nov 15th. Right until 7pm I had no pain or niggles, now that I got bfp I am imagining or maybe really feeling sharp twinges both sides. Argh!

Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

TODAY!!! :test:1MOREMAKES3, 28329, AMP1117, CHARISSE28, KRISTINE409, KROS330, and SUPERWOMANTTC!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners BOOKITTY, AMP26, and HELENA hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, SARAHAK, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_, and MICHELLEK1975 :test:

MISSBABES :hugs: I am very sorry to hear about your father. Although he will not be there for your wedding and birth of your child, I hope you can take comfort in knowing that you have a very special angel looking down seeing you through the wedding and TTC! Congrats on a very positive OPK, now time to BD!:dust:

MINNI2906 Hun, I know how it feels to have a goal set, however, try not to worry yourself as that won't help and try not to concentrate on that date, it will still be just as wonderful a day if you are 25 and 30 days when you have a LO! :dust:

ANNIE77 FRERs are good and all, however, really early on you should probably try a cheapie, as FRERs don't detect at a high level.... GL :dust:

JAI ME So sorry that AF flew in, but really like that you have a plan, I hope all goes well with the HSG!:dust:

MIO_MAO definitely a positive from what I can see.... BD!!! OV surge is detected by OPK, that means that 12-36hrs later you OV:dust:

AL335003 try to relax Hun :dust:

LIZLOVELUST BD after OV is the high category for conception, you are fine:dust:

POODLEFROGS FXD Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you ALMOSTHERE, FINGERSxxD, JAI ME, and RIVER54 I hope that you will join us again in the April thread! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Not much happening. Just trying to get back into the daily hustle and bustle of work as it is getting busier and awaiting the much needed vacation for my b-day. And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Got my :bfp: MrsMM24 - fingers crossed it is the right place!!
Hope you are doing okay?

Congrats Annie!!! I really do pray it's in the right spot!!! When do you go in to find out?? Just knowing that you got preg again gives me a bit of hope

Well I was part of the January and February threads but then I unsubscribed to the February thread and had a hard time finding this one but I finally found it! I'm 1 dpiui and hoping to get my bfp this month! :) I'm actually being pretty relaxed and patient so hopefully that will help that eggy feel welcome and loved! I'm happy to have found this thread again and good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone who got their bfp's already!

Well I was part of the January and February threads but then I unsubscribed to the February thread and had a hard time finding this one but I finally found it! I'm 1 dpiui and hoping to get my bfp this month! :) I'm actually being pretty relaxed and patient so hopefully that will help that eggy feel welcome and loved! I'm happy to have found this thread again and good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone who got their bfp's already!

Hi ash :) i think MrsMM has the month thread links posted on the 1st page..??

Yeah they are but I unsubscribed before I subscribed to march like a dumbie!

Still waiting for ov here. It's due tomorrow according to FF but still just getting highs on my CBFM so we'll see. We DTD last night and as I was lying in bed I imagined the swimmers making their way to where they need to be, like in The Great Sperm Race (great programme btw, it's on YouTube and channel 4od if you're in the UK). Hopefully visualisation will help things along :)

Wow!! Many congrats Annie77!! Have got my fingers firmly crossed for you. We are both playing the waiting game re correct implantation! Good luck!

How far along are you? I think I am due nov 15th. Right until 7pm I had no pain or niggles, now that I got bfp I am imagining or maybe really feeling sharp twinges both sides. Argh!

Lol me too! Every time I get a twinge on the right side I've half convinced my it's ectopic again and depress myself. I'm only 11dpo, got BFP on 8dpo. I actually don't know my due date as I keep thinking I'll jinx it if I work it out. Baby making had turned me into a crazy lady! Lol. Keeing my fingers crossed for both of us! Xxxx

No twinges this morning so am hoping it was just a bit of stretching. When I had my first daughter I had really tight abs so growing a bump was sore. Have got nothing but flab now so can't use that excuse!

I am phoning PSU this morning to book a scan for around 22nd by which time I should be 6 weeks (according to ticker) but 6 weeks and 3 days according to me.

Fingers crossed for you too - when are you getting a scan?

Hiya can i join ur fab thread pls?

In due af on 14th and am currently 7 dpo. Its my birthday on friday so wil be testing then on 9 dpo lol, lets hope im not disappointed!

I have some very promising symptoms this month so here's hoping thus us my, and all of u lovely peeps, lucky months!!!!

No twinges this morning so am hoping it was just a bit of stretching. When I had my first daughter I had really tight abs so growing a bump was sore. Have got nothing but flab now so can't use that excuse!

I am phoning PSU this morning to book a scan for around 22nd by which time I should be 6 weeks (according to ticker) but 6 weeks and 3 days according to me.

Fingers crossed for you too - when are you getting a scan?

Lol no tight abs here anymore either! Glad the twinges have subsided!

Hopefully the 23rd or 26th I should be 6 weeks by 23rd. Waiting for the referral from the doctor. Let the waiting game begin! X

Hiya can i join ur fab thread pls?

In due af on 14th and am currently 7 dpo. Its my birthday on friday so wil be testing then on 9 dpo lol, lets hope im not disappointed!

I have some very promising symptoms this month so here's hoping thus us my, and all of u lovely peeps, lucky months!!!!

Good luck bergebabe!

MrsMM - You can officially list me as a :bfp:. I had a positive blood test. Digi tests and every test I tinkle on are positive now :happydance:

:dust: to all those waiting and ovulating!

Wow, congrats on all the BFPs. I guess March really is a lucky month! Fingers crossed that it is for me too!

:dust:

Congrats to all the :bfp:!!!

Annie: around here after an ectopic they get you in right away to check everything because you have a higher risk of having another one.. Do they not do that where u are?

Trying not to get excited but I think one more high temp and my chart will be triphasic!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

:cake: Happy Birthday ILIKECAKE's DS!:cake:

TODAY!!! :test:BBEAR690, TIGERLILLIE, VEEH, and VICTORIAJ!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners FRAGGLEROCK, FAITHFULL, and BERGEBABE hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, SARAHAK, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_, MICHELLEK1975,1MOREMAKES3, 28329, AMP1117, CHARISSE28, KRISTINE409, and KROS330 :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS SUPERWOMANTTC and ANNIE77 Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

SAILORSGIRL I think that is PERFECT timing. Studies show that BD before OV is a high percentage up to 3 days before as sperm live 2-5 days in great CM. GL!:dust:

AL335003 FXD Hun!:dust:

BABYHOPES. YAY for OV!!! BD :dust:

ASHKNOWSBEST Welcome back! How was the move? All ready for TTC in March!!:dust:

ICKLE PAND Let's go OV!! Time for TTC! BD!!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you Ladies AF got, I hope that you will join us again in the April thread! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Not much happening. Counting down to my b-day vacay! And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->