(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I'm doing pretty good! The move went fine but we're still getting settled in to the new place! i feel nervous going out and about by myself in the city but I know I will start to feel comfortable eventually. It's still really new! I'm 2 dpiui and patiently waiting for some good news!

My temp finally dropped below coverline today, so I will be in the April testing thread. Congrats to all of the bfps and sorry for everyone else that got AF! On to the next! ~BABYDUST~:dust:

:coffee: So today at 12DPO (according to FF) I am kinda bummed and feeling out of it this month, to be totally honest. My temp has dipped to a mere 97.7 after I'd been soaring in the 98's for a long time. I'm feeling unsure and disappointed. Yet and still I know that it's not over until AF comes around the bend to wreck the day. I'm about to schedule my clomid check with my RE and if this cycle is a bust I will be asking to bump up my dose. I conceived my daughter at 150mg of Clomid, so him keeping me at 50mg for 2 cycles makes me feel a little toyed with. Now as far as symptoms go, the itchy, sore boobs are subsiding, but I still have deep cramps, that I really felt when I woke up this morning. I'm still hoping that at the very least AF shows up without provera. FF told me that I O'ed last month when in fact I hadn't, and I had to do an 8 day course of Provera to bring on AF. My O cross hairs didn't disappear until like CD40. Sad, very sad. Time for some homework. :cry:

Okay, so I got a definite positive on my opk today... I guess my test have been building up to this one, so I'm not 3DPO like I thought. I'm so glad I kept testing! Here's to Birthday BDing, seeing as today is DH birthday!! Hehe :sex:

Thanks to everyone for their messages - it feels great to finally have the BFP and hopefully you will all get yours soon too.

I phoned Pregnancy Support Unit where I went Sept-Nov last year after ectopic. They asked me my dob before my name and the minute I said 1-7-77, the nurse remembered me, isn't that weird? Considering the number of women they see, I reckon that's pretty impressive :) I am good with names but wouldn't guess a patient by their date of birth!!!

Anyway, I told her my last AF was 11th Feb and that i had tested yesterday and she was like 'that's a really short cycle'. I explained that for some reason I ov'd really early this month but luteal phase has always been 14 days despite cycles being a little shorter than pre-ectopic.

She then booked me in for wed 28th March for USS. For my dates i will be 7 weeks at this point, her guess is 6w4d so we will wait and see who's right. I have to phone them before hand if I get any pain or spotting.

I feel really positive about this pregnancy though so not going to focus on what could go wrong. Just going to eat healthy, avoid exercise for next few weeks and start knitting!

I'm testing 3/17 (St. Paddy's Day) Please add me to the list. Cycle #5 after a loss. Hoping for my sticky BFP!

Annie- I'm glad you called and got on their radar.. In really excited to hear how your scan goes.. I pray it's a sticky bean in the right place!!

Found out from doctor last night that I have PCOS. It came as quite a blow as I was sure husbands low morphology was the cause of our infertility. I still have some more tests to go through to see if I am insulin resistant, but the Dr said I could start on Tamoxifen next cycle with IUI so that I don't miss any more time! I'm praying he can get me ovulating!!

Thanks to everyone for their messages - it feels great to finally have the BFP and hopefully you will all get yours soon too.

I phoned Pregnancy Support Unit where I went Sept-Nov last year after ectopic. They asked me my dob before my name and the minute I said 1-7-77, the nurse remembered me, isn't that weird? Considering the number of women they see, I reckon that's pretty impressive :) I am good with names but wouldn't guess a patient by their date of birth!!!

Anyway, I told her my last AF was 11th Feb and that i had tested yesterday and she was like 'that's a really short cycle'. I explained that for some reason I ov'd really early this month but luteal phase has always been 14 days despite cycles being a little shorter than pre-ectopic.

She then booked me in for wed 28th March for USS. For my dates i will be 7 weeks at this point, her guess is 6w4d so we will wait and see who's right. I have to phone them before hand if I get any pain or spotting.

I feel really positive about this pregnancy though so not going to focus on what could go wrong. Just going to eat healthy, avoid exercise for next few weeks and start knitting!

Very very happy for you Hun.... Take care and keep us posted......

Found out from doctor last night that I have PCOS. It came as quite a blow as I was sure husbands low morphology was the cause of our infertility. I still have some more tests to go through to see if I am insulin resistant, but the Dr said I could start on Tamoxifen next cycle with IUI so that I don't miss any more time! I'm praying he can get me ovulating!!

I just wanted to say that I have PCOS and I ovulate almost every month, without any help apart from supplements. I did manage to get pregnant naturally so it's not all doom and gloom. Even if you don't ovulate clomid is great and helps so many women. Good luck!

Hi all! congrats Annie and to all the other BFPs this month so far, and :hugs: to the BFNs.

Mrs.MM extra :hugs: to you. Could you add me to the list? Test date is 3/23. IUI is scheduled for tomorrow!

I think there is a chance you just haven't had strong enough urine. If it was chemical then you would have had bleeding?

I really hope that's the issue. My pee has been really light in color even though I haven't been drinking too much. The longest I've been able to go is 4.5hrs without rushing to the restroom.

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

MINNI2906 Hun, I know how it feels to have a goal set, however, try not to worry yourself as that won't help and try not to concentrate on that date, it will still be just as wonderful a day if you are 25 and 30 days when you have a LO! :dust:

AFM... Not much happening. Just trying to get back into the daily hustle and bustle of work as it is getting busier and awaiting the much needed vacation for my b-day. And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

*First Page Updated*

I'm trying not to concentrate too much on it, but I've always had it in my mind that it would happen. And it doesn't help that no one else on my mom's side of the family has had no issues conceiving. Why me? :shrug: But, you're absolutely right, it will be just as wonderful a day if I am 25 and 30 days when I have LO. :haha:
I am going on a vaca just in time for your b-day as well? Where are you going? Or just taking the time from work?

MrsMM do you think FF is wrong saying i O day 20? Or do you think i O day 14 or 16??? I woke up 2 hours late on day 14...

Sharnw - I think IF FF is correct, I honestly can't tell right now, but if it's correct I would say that that dip below the coverline may have been your Implantation dip ... so now only time will tell. Do you feel like AF is coming?

MrsMM - You can officially list me as a :bfp:. I had a positive blood test. Digi tests and every test I tinkle on are positive now :happydance:

:dust: to all those waiting and ovulating!

Congrats, which test did you use, to know so early?

Sharnw - I think IF FF is correct, I honestly can't tell right now, but if it's correct I would say that that dip below the coverline may have been your Implantation dip ... so now only time will tell. Do you feel like AF is coming?

No sign of her at all :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->