(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

MrsMM - You can officially list me as a :bfp:. I had a positive blood test. Digi tests and every test I tinkle on are positive now :happydance:

:dust: to all those waiting and ovulating!

Congrats, which test did you use, to know so early?

Thank you! I got a positive 10miu test at 10 dpo, a positive frer and blood test at 11 dpo, and a positive digi at 12 dpo.

ladies i had very dull cramps last night Not sharp at all, but ached all night even into my legs.
this afternoon i had watery discharge,bloated. Having headaches occasionally..m nt so positive this cycle.

I'm out for march! Onto april I go. Congrats to the bfp's so far.

MrsMM - Can you please add me to the list?? My beta is on 3/12.
THANKS!!!

Hey MrsMM, how you doing ?

Congrat to those ladies that have received their :bfp: this month wishing you very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Lots of :dust: to those still to test and :hugs: to those the :witch: has made her visit too xx

AFM: MrsMM can you change my test day to 23rd please, I am taking it that the bleed I had mid Feb cycle was a extremely early visit by the :witch: (by 2 weeks)

Yesterday I had ewcm that would not break even though i spread finger and thumb as far apart as possible and had big temp rise this morning so I gather I am 1DPO today wohooo its the first time since Oct last year that I have had this sooo really happy.

Have got an USS next Thurs 15th to find out what is happening inside hopefully all will be as it should be, I will be 8DPO so not sure if they will see anything.

I have also now been diagnoised with musculoskeletal in my left groin which is why I have been having so many problems and pain after walking. The funny thing is doc said it wasn't related to O but the pain has now gone lol 1st time in months

FXed for all those still to test xxx

Hi ladies - hope you're all well. I'm eventually into my tww and now 3dpo. Heading to NY on hols so will be AWOL for 6 days. Hoping to see loads more BFPs on my return. L x

Can you add me for testing on the 19th if the witch doesnt show first x x

Liz - that'll be the 5DPO (ish) oestrogen surge. Your temps will bounce back up tomorrow :)

Everyone gets a surge around then which counteracts the raised temps (which are caused by the higher levels of progesterone after ovulation). It's totally normal and doesn't really mean anything :)

Congratulations to all the BFP, and commiserations for all those who AF has visited.
I'm currently 8dpo and have no symptoms whatsoever.
Last month I imagined a ton of symptoms and ended up with a CP (Didn't find out for nearly a week after though)

But I remember that with both of my daughters I had no symptoms until after my period was due. I tested with my first at 14dpo, and with my second I didn't have a positive until 15 dpo and even then it was really light. So no signs can be good!

Everyone gets a surge around then which counteracts the raised temps (which are caused by the higher levels of progesterone after ovulation). It's totally normal and doesn't really mean anything :)

Oh okay, it had me worried!:dohh:

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

:cake: Happy Birthday MEDEA1978!:cake:

TODAY!!! :test:BABYBABA, BABYDEABREU, CALISTA20, MEDEA1978, and PEPSICHIC!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners SAMJ732, DAISYQ, ADRPOLET, and MIASMUM hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, SARAHAK, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_, MICHELLEK1975,1MOREMAKES3, AMP1117, CHARISSE28, KRISTINE409, KROS330, BBEAR690, VEEH, and VICTORIAJ :test:

ASHKNOWSBEST glad that you are getting settled in the city. I am sure that it is an adjustment. No worries, you will be fully adjusted soon. FXD for more good news shortly!:dust:

CHARISSE28 & SNOOKIESNIQUE Keep the hope ladies, no :af:= good sign!:dust:

AL335003 YAY for that super +OPK!!! BD!!:dust:

ANNIE so glad that you have the appts all set up so we can make sure this bean is in the right location. Something tells me, that it is!:flower:

AMP26 sorry that you didn't get a favorable diagnosis, however, not a hopeless one either, I know sooo many women with PCOS. FXD!:dust:

MINNI2906 it WILL happen for you!!! I have absolutely no idea where I am going for my b-day. DW called up a bunch of friends, told them plans and then told me to take off work. So I don't know who is going or where. We are flying... I am just excited to 1. get a vacay, 2. be away from work, and 3. hopefully relax and let my mind rest. Where are you heading?

SHARNW judging by more than you temp, I would say that you likely OVd between CD16-18. What I think you should do is use the temp adjuster for the CD14 and put the correct time and the temp it adjusts to.... https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php GL FXD!:dust:

MANNY82 hoping I can give you a little hope here hun, those were the "symptoms" that I was having with my last BFP... GL :dust:

TIGERLILLIE I am hangin in there. Thanks so much for asking. Just trying to relax and take the steps to get back to TTC soon. Glad that you have gotten a diagnosis for those pains. Now to move forward to this BFP you are about to get!:dust:

LALAR I hope you come back to BFPs as well! Have a fun, safe trip Hun!:dust:

LIZLOVE I agree with ICKLE 100%... GL :dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you 28329 I hope that you will join us again in the April thread! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Not much happening. Counting down to my b-day vacay! And of course, routing on my BnB ladies working for that BFP:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Congrats to the new bfp's! Pretty sure I am now in the tww. This puts af due around the 20th, but I'll keep the 17th date for good luck ;). And its not like I don't start testing early anyway.

Hi may I join please? Was going to test 17th but need to go on medication on 15th so will be testing moring of 15th? x

I did a test and it was positive, but really faint. I'm gonna test again first thing in the morning to be sure.. So happy, but nervous too. Want this bfp to last!!

My OH and I are hopeful.. But is a really faint line normal? I was wondering if maybe I Ovd later than I realised.. Will post more tomorrow..

My Ovulation Chart

LOL check out my chart!! I think that my dip that ff is considering ovulation is really at 5 dpo...:haha: thats what i get for starting charting late in my cycle!!

p.s how do I add my chart to the bottom ?? Do it just like a signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->