(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I tested on March 5th and got a BFN! AF started today so I'm out this month! Good luck to all you ladies! :)

I did a test and it was positive, but really faint. I'm gonna test again first thing in the morning to be sure.. So happy, but nervous too. Want this bfp to last!!

My OH and I are hopeful.. But is a really faint line normal? I was wondering if maybe I Ovd later than I realised.. Will post more tomorrow..

WHOOP!! :happydance: From everything I've read, a really faint line is still a line! It takes time for HCG to build up in your system, so the lines should start getting darker and darker as the days pass! Congrats!

I did a test and it was positive, but really faint. I'm gonna test again first thing in the morning to be sure.. So happy, but nervous too. Want this bfp to last!!

My OH and I are hopeful.. But is a really faint line normal? I was wondering if maybe I Ovd later than I realised.. Will post more tomorrow..

Many congrats! Have a h & h 9 months!

That's great Lalar! Hopefully you will come back and get your sticky bfp :). Have a great trip!

Hi ladies - hope you're all well. I'm eventually into my tww and now 3dpo. Heading to NY on hols so will be AWOL for 6 days. Hoping to see loads more BFPs on my return. L x

Congrats wishing you a H & H 9 months

MrsMM, Glad you are relaxing and looking forward to that much needed holiday xx

Hopefully your body and mind will be ready for you to TTC again shortly and you will be rewarded with the :bfp: you so rightly deserve xxx

AFM: Rung doctors this afternoon to get blood results from tests run last week and argggghhhhhh hes on holiday, apparently there is something in the tests which he wishes to discuss with me so now I have to wait till next Monday to get the results....this going to make for what is going to seem like a lonnngggggg weekend grrrrrrrrr

Thanks for all the lovely messages. I'm just hanging out for tomorrow morning to do another test. I really hope all the other testers do well! FX for you all, and will be sending :dust: to everyone who's moving on to next month...

Today is Cd 26 out of 27 (need to change my signature). I have 1 more day to go before She (AF) is supposed to get me. I haven't had many symptoms, only a headache and now I'm having some dull cramping. I think she's gonna get me, but I'm trying to keep positive.

Good luck ladies!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am going to be without internet connection until late 3.10.12, so I am posting the testers today because everyone deserves to see there names!

VICTORIA looking forward to coming back and seeing your darker pink BFP lines! :dust:

MICHELLE1975 see you over in April, so sorry AF flew in and spoiled the March party!:dust:

Warm Welcomes to GNOME86 and BECCABOOP :wave:

Tomorrow 3.9.12 :test: ALTAMOM, BLUESKIES, DANSWIFEY31, FAITHBABIES, FRAGGLEROCK, MACCA01, NIXILIX, and SKEET9924!!

:cake: Happy Birthday FAITHBABIES!:cake:

SATURDAY 3.10.12 :test: BABYSEEKER, BERGEBABE, EBANNAWUOYOHU, FAITHFULL, HOPINFFORABUB, KAITY_WENDY, TAURUSMOM05, and WANT A 4th!!

Good Luck Ladies!:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone, about to ovulate so hoping this is the time we hit the jackpot. GL to everyone.

Wow!! Many congrats Annie77!! Have got my fingers firmly crossed for you. We are both playing the waiting game re correct implantation! Good luck!

How far along are you? I think I am due nov 15th. Right until 7pm I had no pain or niggles, now that I got bfp I am imagining or maybe really feeling sharp twinges both sides. Argh!

Lol me too! Every time I get a twinge on the right side I've half convinced my it's ectopic again and depress myself. I'm only 11dpo, got BFP on 8dpo. I actually don't know my due date as I keep thinking I'll jinx it if I work it out. Baby making had turned me into a crazy lady! Lol. Keeing my fingers crossed for both of us! Xxxx

Sorry the :witch: flew in. GL for march!x

I tested on March 5th and got a BFN! AF started today so I'm out this month! Good luck to all you ladies! :)

Oops don't know what happened there and don't know how to change so apologies! This phone makes things difficult!

Ladies
I had really watery cm CD 22. Today I m CD 24 this afternoon I had stringy clear discharge that stretched apart between my fingers.. My last cycle was 40 days.. my average cycle is 38 days.. Does it means m ovulating!!

Manny - that sounds like some good baby making CM to me! GL!

Okay, one more high temp and FF will mark my chart as possibly triphasic. I'm trying not to get excited because I've had triphasic charts in the past that ended in a BFN. Also, my lady bits really hurt! Seriously, my vulva is sore and feels swollen, I haven't looked yet to see if it actually is but I will as soon as DH gets out of the shower. Anybody ever heard of that as a symptom?

Starting to symptom spot...diarrhea, horrible headaches, dime sized pink mucus last weekend, AF hasn't shown up yet or even remotely said she was going to come...

but I decided I am not going to test until Sunday, the 11th. Here's hoping...

Starting to symptom spot...diarrhea, horrible headaches, dime sized pink mucus last weekend, AF hasn't shown up yet or even remotely said she was going to come...

but I decided I am not going to test until Sunday, the 11th. Here's hoping...

I had the worst headaches too, every single day!! GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->