(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I finally got a peak on my CBFM! I usually ov on the second peak so put me down for testing on the 24th please MrsMM, though you know by now that I'll test before then lol!

Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten really, really thick, creamy, white CM before a BFP? I had some earlier today that was so thick I could have used as lotion :rofl: I can't remember ever having this. It didn't smell bad, so I don't think it was a sign of infection?

hello ladies! i am reaching the end of my 8dpo, onto 9 since it is the wee hours of the morning for me.

i started having PMS symptoms... can tell ive been a bit emotional since 7dpo, annoyed easily today at 8dpo... and this evening i started cramping like af cramps. im due for af anytime now since im on CD 28 and my cycles are 28-31 days... usually 31 tho! Cant test yet! too soon!
Really hoping she finally stays away this month... testing on saturday at 10dpo! I know its easrly but that will be my first attempt, if bfn I will test again at 12dpo if she doesnt show her mean ugly face!

good luck and baby dust to all still waiting to test!

Hey, testing tomorrow at cd28 of avg 26 day cycle :)
I don't think I'm preg as my cervix in soft and on the rise....in my cervix world that's what it seems to think is the right thing to do when Af comes lol

Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten really, really thick, creamy, white CM before a BFP? I had some earlier today that was so thick I could have used as lotion :rofl: I can't remember ever having this. It didn't smell bad, so I don't think it was a sign of infection?

On twoweekwait.com pretty much all have creamy cm before bfp

hello ladies! i am reaching the end of my 8dpo, onto 9 since it is the wee hours of the morning for me.

i started having PMS symptoms... can tell ive been a bit emotional since 7dpo, annoyed easily today at 8dpo... and this evening i started cramping like af cramps. im due for af anytime now since im on CD 28 and my cycles are 28-31 days... usually 31 tho! Cant test yet! too soon!
Really hoping she finally stays away this month... testing on saturday at 10dpo! I know its easrly but that will be my first attempt, if bfn I will test again at 12dpo if she doesnt show her mean ugly face!

good luck and baby dust to all still waiting to test!

:hi: :D
Im 7 dpo and all day i have been annoyed with dh and he's not even in town! didnt feel like texting him much or even saying nice stuff to him :nope: I was easily annoyed for no reason :huh:
bbs started getting a little sore today as well.
PMS starting to kick in... great... NOT :growlmad:

I hope it goes away soon :(

I don't know if this helps for people to know - DH and I only made love once the week I got pregnant and this was 48 hours before ov pain started.
I reckoned I was out but I guess my DH swimmers managed to hold on.

Yup. I had that all last two weeks!

I had lots of thick creamy (not EW) CM before my BFP. It's a good thing!

I don't know if this helps for people to know - DH and I only made love once the week I got pregnant and this was 48 hours before ov pain started.
I reckoned I was out but I guess my DH swimmers managed to hold on.

If im not pg this time. im doing just that. not over doing it :)

10 DPO and my chart is officially triphasic. Today was my official testing day but I'm afraid to test since I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. I thought PMS had sat in because I was really cranky on Wednesday but that seems to have disappeared. The sides of my boobs hurt which is odd for me because usually before AF arrives my boobs feel like they've been set on fire from the inside and it's all over, not just on the sides. Ugh, it's really hard not to get my hopes up, I just keep reminding myself that I had a triphasic chart in the past thaat ended up in a BFN. I hope I'm not too disappointed when I get another one.

Okay I caved and tested with SMU and got a BFN, so I'm not testing again until AF is officially late.

I never tested positive with any of my children till i was late

Hi all,
Im 6DPO now and have had lots of encouraging symptoms, but trying not to get my hopes up!
2 days ago I had a wierd sharp twinge down there one the right-hand side. I've had quite bad lower back pain and very very sore boobs for 4 days or so. Today, I has some brown-tinged cm when I wiped after peeing. My areola is bigger than usual and I've been havng lots of tingling and twinges in my boobs.
I hope I'm not imagining things!

Hi all,
Im 6DPO now and have had lots of encouraging symptoms, but trying not to get my hopes up!
2 days ago I had a wierd sharp twinge down there one the right-hand side. I've had quite bad lower back pain and very very sore boobs for 4 days or so. Today, I has some brown-tinged cm when I wiped after peeing. My areola is bigger than usual and I've been havng lots of tingling and twinges in my boobs.
I hope I'm not imagining things!

I should have said, my af is due next Saturday and I'm going to hold off testing until Wednesday at the earliest. I have instructed DH to hide all the tests!

Happy Birthday to me! :cake: lol AF arrived bright, early and just on time :( onto round 11...fingers crossed!!

congrats on all the bfp's :happydance:

and for the bfn's hugs and i'll see ya in the april testing thread :hugs:

:dust: to all !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back