(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten really, really thick, creamy, white CM before a BFP? I had some earlier today that was so thick I could have used as lotion :rofl: I can't remember ever having this. It didn't smell bad, so I don't think it was a sign of infection?

Yup. I had that all last two weeks!

And congrats on your :bfp:!! H & H 9 months to you!

But, now I have my hopes up! :haha: I woke up this morning and my nose is so itchy, and I'm sneezing like crazy, but I've never heard of that as a symptom, it's just like my allergies all of a suddden on steroids! Also I have NO CM today, and I feel absolutely fine. I think I'm out already. This is how it goes when the witch is going to show. I just hope if I O'd early, I still caught it, as me and OH did a lot of BDing the last week and a half! :blush:

I cried hysterically last night on finding that we had run out of toilet paper. Then like it hadnt happened was laughing like mad. Partner scared lol :)

Hi all,
Im 6DPO now and have had lots of encouraging symptoms, but trying not to get my hopes up!
2 days ago I had a wierd sharp twinge down there one the right-hand side. I've had quite bad lower back pain and very very sore boobs for 4 days or so. Today, I has some brown-tinged cm when I wiped after peeing. My areola is bigger than usual and I've been havng lots of tingling and twinges in my boobs.
I hope I'm not imagining things!

I have had some really early symptoms this month, too, before today (I am 7dpo today). I had the breast tenderness after O for 5 or 6 days--which is totally unusual for me. I have heard that implantation can't occur until around 6 or 7 dpo, so I sort of assumed that the symptoms were from O, but either way I believe it means that my hormones are balanced and functioning--I haven't gotten any noticeable symptoms after O in a long, long time. The tinge might have been O bleeding--what dpo did you get it?? It also could have been implantation bleeding if you mis-timed O.

How many months have you been TTC? Do you chart? I'll stop asking questions, now :) I've been TTC for 6 months now and it's helpful to know where others are at!

@samj - Did you have a lot of CM before today? What dpo are you on? I have been having pretty lotiony CM--not a ton, but more than usual for me--but I'm only on 7dpo...I also had the sneezes yesterday. I caved and did an HPT this morning, and got a BFN. I'm trying not to get discouraged because it's so early (why do I do this to myself??). I feel you, though--I totally symptom spot back and forth, seeing both pregnancy signs and AF signs, lol. It's a rollercoaster! Crossing my fingers for us. Seeing happy eggs implanting...

Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten really, really thick, creamy, white CM before a BFP? I had some earlier today that was so thick I could have used as lotion :rofl: I can't remember ever having this. It didn't smell bad, so I don't think it was a sign of infection?

I think I did the month I mc....but I also did a few cycles that ended with AF. CM after ov is so tricky because it's different in every woman and it can even mean different things in different cycles for the same woman.

But, since this is unusual for you, I hope that it's a good sign! Keep us updated! :) Good luck. Fx!

@samj - Did you have a lot of CM before today? What dpo are you on? I have been having pretty lotiony CM--not a ton, but more than usual for me--but I'm only on 7dpo...I also had the sneezes yesterday. I caved and did an HPT this morning, and got a BFN. I'm trying not to get discouraged because it's so early (why do I do this to myself??). I feel you, though--I totally symptom spot back and forth, seeing both pregnancy signs and AF signs, lol. It's a rollercoaster! Crossing my fingers for us. Seeing happy eggs implanting...

My ticker says 5dpo, but I think I am really 6. Two days ago I had so much CM I was looking for a panty liner, but today I am all dried up. The stuff I was having was so thick tho! My sneezes have died down but I'm not kidding you, I sneezed 17 times when I came into my living room this morning! [-o< this month is our month! But how strange we both had sneezes on 6dpo! And I want to test so bad right now, but only have 3 internet cheapies left and don't want to waste them! :haha:

congrats to all the BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are taking a break for the rest of this month and next so ill be back in may!!!!!! im having LASIK eye surgery in a couple of weeks and need to wait a month after to start back up due to the steroids.....so good luck everyone else looks like its a great month!!!!!!!!

@samj - Wow, that's a lot of sneezing! I sneezed only 3 or 4 times yesterday, but I never ever sneeze, so that was interesting. I know, I SO should not have tested--I used a not-so-cheapy and only have one left. Where do you get yours online? I'm thinking this is the way to go so I'm not wasting $25/month on four or less tests. Yes I'm holding out faith about this month...

Okay so according to FF im 7DPO, but my OPK is super pos today! What the heck??

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3NjUtMS5qcGc.jpg

@samj - Wow, that's a lot of sneezing! I sneezed only 3 or 4 times yesterday, but I never ever sneeze, so that was interesting. I know, I SO should not have tested--I used a not-so-cheapy and only have one left. Where do you get yours online? I'm thinking this is the way to go so I'm not wasting $25/month on four or less tests. Yes I'm holding out faith about this month...

The ones I have right now I got from early-pregnancy-tests.com. If I don't get my BFP this month, I am going to order the Wondfo ones from Amazon.com. They are pretty much the same thing, but you can get packs of OPKs and pregnancy tests for cheap! The only thing is the ones I order are dip strips and not everyone likes those.

Hi all,
Im 6DPO now and have had lots of encouraging symptoms, but trying not to get my hopes up!
2 days ago I had a wierd sharp twinge down there one the right-hand side. I've had quite bad lower back pain and very very sore boobs for 4 days or so. Today, I has some brown-tinged cm when I wiped after peeing. My areola is bigger than usual and I've been havng lots of tingling and twinges in my boobs.
I hope I'm not imagining things!

I have had some really early symptoms this month, too, before today (I am 7dpo today). I had the breast tenderness after O for 5 or 6 days--which is totally unusual for me. I have heard that implantation can't occur until around 6 or 7 dpo, so I sort of assumed that the symptoms were from O, but either way I believe it means that my hormones are balanced and functioning--I haven't gotten any noticeable symptoms after O in a long, long time. The tinge might have been O bleeding--what dpo did you get it?? It also could have been implantation bleeding if you mis-timed O.

How many months have you been TTC? Do you chart? I'll stop asking questions, now :) I've been TTC for 6 months now and it's helpful to know where others are at!

Hi Lauren
It's only my second cycle TTC, so very early days. Last time I had the coil removed I got pregnant immediately, which was totally unexpected. I was kind of hoping that the same would happen this time:)

I'm 6DPO today. I got the twinge 2 days ago (a little early to be implantation maybe?) and got the brown cm this morning. Maybe I did miscalculate when I O'd. I'm using OPKs and charting temp on fertility friend but I haven't been very consistent with timing and I don't think my thermometer is very accurate. I got positive OPK's on Friday and Saturday, with what seems like O pain on Saturday night then temp went up lots on Sunday. So does that mean I O'd Saturday?

If I don't get preggo this month I'll go out and buy a bb thermometer. The one I'm using is one of those digital ear ones the doctors use and the readings seem to vary so much. Yesterday morning it ready 33.7 and when I tried to enter this on my chart it gave me an error saying it can't be correct as too low! Then I went to the docs where she used the same kind and told me I have a slight temperature (diagnosed gall-bladder infection and gave me anti-biotics--great! ).

Anyways, sorry for the essay. How do you get on with the charting? And when do you plan to test?

FF took my crosshairs away, i swear i Oed when it first said i did, it would make me 7DPO today, and my breasts are sore like they always are after O....

ladies CD26 m still getting EWCM since yesterday this morning i had really thick and stringy does it means i oved already...used OPK yesterday and i just got one line didnt got second line @ all. m confused...but we did :sex: last night and i even had pillow under..sorry ladies i know it is ewww but i m attachin pic of cm from this morning.... please help..

Attachments

• IMG-20120309-00545.jpg
    IMG-20120309-00545.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20120309-00548.jpg
    IMG-20120309-00548.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
I had lots of white, thick CM before my last bfp too, when i'm usually dry around AF is due. Good luck!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

MINNI2906 it WILL happen for you!!! I have absolutely no idea where I am going for my b-day. DW called up a bunch of friends, told them plans and then told me to take off work. So I don't know who is going or where. We are flying... I am just excited to 1. get a vacay, 2. be away from work, and 3. hopefully relax and let my mind rest. Where are you heading?

Ahh, gotta love surprises! :flower: Have you flown before? Definitely exciting!!
I am heading to Ocean City. Not much, but gets me away from work for a few days and I can just relax and not worry about anything. I am excited too! Enjoy your b-day vaca! :happydance:

Tested today at cd28 bfn I think
No AF yet but still feel like she's coming.
Check my CP I'm high and really difficult to reach opening, it's really far to the back

Stupid me just tested at 6 days dpo n got what looked like someone had drawn a joke pencil line on :shrug: just ordered twin pack clearblue digis for £6.99 off amazon with free 3-5 working day del so will arrive just in time for proper test day :)

Literally had another look with specs on at the 5 min mark (thought was a 3 min one) n there is definitely a faint line? but then dont know if am seeing what my mind wants me to see yknow? cant wait for that parcel to arrive?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->