(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Ugh. Don't you hate when you can SEE where the line is SUPPOSED to be, but not the line? Boo. Hope there's a real line when I test Monday (or Tuesday or Wed when AF is due)

gnome- its so easy to get addicted isnt it?! im obsessed!!!

bookity- FX you see a line soon! i hate those shadows of a line... or where its white where the line is supposed to be! arggg!

afm, CD 30... 9DPO. in the past 6 mos i havent had a cycle longer than 31 days... so if she isnt here by Monday... ill be officially late! i usually spot the day before so hopefully she stays away. testing tomorrow at whats supposed to be my af due date... but i think I o'ed late... so we'll see?!

baby dust to all! hope everyone is doing well!

I'm officially out. AF arrived today on time, as usual. Congrats to the BFP's!!! The rest of the ladies that have been biten by the witch, I will see you all next month xoxo

gnome- its so easy to get addicted isnt it?! im obsessed!!!

bookity- FX you see a line soon! i hate those shadows of a line... or where its white where the line is supposed to be! arggg!

afm, CD 30... 9DPO. in the past 6 mos i havent had a cycle longer than 31 days... so if she isnt here by Monday... ill be officially late! i usually spot the day before so hopefully she stays away. testing tomorrow at whats supposed to be my af due date... but i think I o'ed late... so we'll see?!

baby dust to all! hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks! FX for you too! I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait until Monday even, but logically I know that even that is a wee on the early side to be testing (should be Wednesday) and even though I've got a lot of tests, it doesn't mean I have to use them all!

Oh and I see your from IN. I'm your neighbor to the north!

I know what ya mean! I know I should probably NOT test tomorrow... but I can't help it!!!! Arent ic's made for people like us? haha im a POAS-aholic!

Glad to have a neighbor in the US! :) Arent you ready for some warm weather?! supposed to have a few days in the 70s next week here in Indiana!

Hi there- would love to join this thread for my tww. So far looks to be a pretty lucky thread and lots of :bfp: My testing day is March 20th.. Thanks ladies! Oh a little about me..This will be my 13th month ttc after a devastating miscarriage at 8 weeks, however I have been officially TTC since May of 2010. Feeling extra confident this month! :thumbup: :dust: to everyone!

I know what ya mean! I know I should probably NOT test tomorrow... but I can't help it!!!! Arent ic's made for people like us? haha im a POAS-aholic!

Glad to have a neighbor in the US! :) Arent you ready for some warm weather?! supposed to have a few days in the 70s next week here in Indiana!

I see so many people on here from the UK. I've seen plenty of Americans too, but yeah, nice to see someone nearby too. I'm sooo ready for some warmer weather. Weather around here has been sooo schizo lately! I mean just a few days ago it was almost 70 degrees! What happened? I want temp to go up and stay up (and not just talking bbt, lol)

I friend requested you if that's alright.

If you don't mind asking, whereabouts IN are you from? That is one LOOONG state. I've taken trips to KY before and IN just goes on forever, lol.

Bookity- Im in Northern Indianapolis! You probably pass right thru my city on the way to KY! and I know what ya mean... I remember that day! It was so nice for a DAY. haha
btw i accepted your request!! hopefully we can be bump buddies soon!!

im testing tomorrow at 10dpo. i know its prolly early... but still doing it. lol af is due sunday... like usual. this was my first time using opks and i think i ovulated late... which means i may be due as late at thursday... but im not sure yet! for the past 6 mos ive had 31 day cycles... surely my ONE time using opks wasnt the one time it was weird right? lol anyway im cramping... feels like she is imminent! scared!

Bookity- Im in Northern Indianapolis! You probably pass right thru my city on the way to KY! and I know what ya mean... I remember that day! It was so nice for a DAY. haha
btw i accepted your request!! hopefully we can be bump buddies soon!!

im testing tomorrow at 10dpo. i know its prolly early... but still doing it. lol af is due sunday... like usual. this was my first time using opks and i think i ovulated late... which means i may be due as late at thursday... but im not sure yet! for the past 6 mos ive had 31 day cycles... surely my ONE time using opks wasnt the one time it was weird right? lol anyway im cramping... feels like she is imminent! scared!

I don't know what to make of my cycles yet. This is only the first cycle TTC#2 and second cycle since DD was born. I didn't temp the cycle before this or do anything else. All I know is that it was 30 days long. Before DD I had 26-28 day cycles. FF says I Ov'd on CD 17, which I guess makes sense. But for reasons unknown, it suggests that I not test until 16 dpo (march 18th). Ridiculous! I can't wait that long! :) So the 12th (10dpo) I think I might try. I had a super dark positive w/ DD at 13 dpo, makes me wonder how many days sooner I might have known... haha.

AF is due on the 15th (I think?), I don't think I'll wait that long to test either.

Melly,

I have heard that it can be too early for those symptoms to indicate pregnancy, but you never know! It does sound like you O-ed on Sat, probably. I don't know--I had spotting at 4 and 9 dpo last cycle, and just wasn't sure what it was from. I keep hoping that my early symptoms are all good signs, though! I did test this morning and got a BFN--I am 7dpo so it's probably far too early. I shouldn't do that to myself! I will test again at 10 or 11 dpo--maybe a bit later if I can hold off!

I don't know temps in celcius, but mine bbt is very low, too, and I've read that can be OK..was yours extremely low? I have liked charting so far. I started about a week and a half into my last cycle, so I haven't even been doing it for two whole cycles yet. The best info I've gotten from it is that I don't ovulate on the days I suspected and thus we may have been missing ovulation all together (it came a bit later this month than I expected). I use OPKs, too, but they are not always super clear for me. The temping has been the clearest indicator that I am 'normal'. Before that I was just convinced for no reason that something was wrong with me. Anyways! I'm going on. I like the charting, too, for tracking CM and my period--again, helping me feel 'normal'. Also, I was able to skip the HPT last month and just tell from my temps that AF was about to come--saved me the pain of seeing a BFN.

Anyways, it really does sound like you have some symptoms! Hoping this is the month for both of us :) When are you testing?

ladies CD26 m still getting EWCM since yesterday this morning i had really thick and stringy does it means i oved already...used OPK yesterday and i just got one line didnt got second line @ all. m confused...but we did :sex: last night and i even had pillow under..sorry ladies i know it is ewww but i m attachin pic of cm from this morning.... please help..

Manny - Do you chart? Have you had a temp increase yet? You could have yet to OV, or that could be remnants from the sperm...I have had what looked like EWCM after BD. Also, if you have ovulated and conceived and are close to your period I think EWCM can increase a lot. Hoping that's what it is! Have you tested?

Manny https://www.amandabears.com/sperm-vs-egg-white-vs-lube-pictures.html

AF due on 15th.......not testing until 16/17th (although we do have guests on those dates so it may end up being as late as the 19th - if she doesnt show!)

I don't know if this helps for people to know - DH and I only made love once the week I got pregnant and this was 48 hours before ov pain started.
I reckoned I was out but I guess my DH swimmers managed to hold on.

If im not pg this time. im doing just that. not over doing it :)

I should probably add that I have never charted, ov'd early last month so that night wasn't meant to be baby-making! I had vowed to stop for a few months to avoid a Christmas/new year baby.

Annie77, just saw the main page, congratulations!!!!!!!!

Good morning ladies! How are everyone's symptoms today?

AFM, I had another high temp this morning. My boobs have all but stopped hurting, they are only slightly tender on the top and sides. My back has started to hurt slightly and quite frankly, it feels like AF is on her way. I am 11 DPO today, I have a 12 day luteal phase so AF should be here on Monday, if she's coming. I've decided not to test again until Tuesday, which seems like a lifetime away!

hi all!!

i am very excited to announce i got my bfp!!!!!

tested late last night (on my birthday lol) and got the faintest possible line on an ic. so this morning i got out a frer and low and behold theres a second line! its still faint but undeniable! im so excited yayyy

fxed for everyone else this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->