(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Congrats berge!!! And happy bday!!

Afm: cd 34.. Still no af or no bfp .. I'll test again on Tuesday if she's not here which if I'm right will put me at 14 dpo

hi all!!

i am very excited to announce i got my bfp!!!!!

tested late last night (on my birthday lol) and got the faintest possible line on an ic. so this morning i got out a frer and low and behold theres a second line! its still faint but undeniable! im so excited yayyy

fxed for everyone else this month!!

Congrats berge!!! And belated happy bday!!

ladies CD26 m still getting EWCM since yesterday this morning i had really thick and stringy does it means i oved already...used OPK yesterday and i just got one line didnt got second line @ all. m confused...but we did :sex: last night and i even had pillow under..sorry ladies i know it is ewww but i m attachin pic of cm from this morning.... please help..

Manny - Do you chart? Have you had a temp increase yet? You could have yet to OV, or that could be remnants from the sperm...I have had what looked like EWCM after BD. Also, if you have ovulated and conceived and are close to your period I think EWCM can increase a lot. Hoping that's what it is! Have you tested?

Lauren- i dont chart. i had fever last week so i stopped tempin..well we BD around 9sh night and ewcm is from yesterday morning around 1140 ish...or yeah could be remnants from the sperm..but also yesterday i had pain in right side in front and as well as in back and it goes into my legs as well...this morning my right side is kinda sore...it hurts in back when i put pressure on it.

i did opk test last nite it there was only one line...

i went to site that sharn recommended
https://www.amandabears.com/sperm-vs-...-pictures.html
it says wait till 12hrs to checkk cm...so this morning i m kinda dry...so m going to wait n watch...wht s happening

Well, this morning I started to have very light, very mild dull cramping every now and then...this is almost always a sign for me that AF is coming in a few days. I guess I'm not out yet! But not getting my hopes up too high, either. So frustrating--as soon as I get those first little twinges of cramp I start feeling down, like it will just never happen. I am at 8dpo, so need to be patient. AF due in 5-7 days still, probably not testing again until Mon or Tues--depending on what my temps do I may not need to test at all!

My temps have plateaued--97.7 for 3 days now--does this happen to anyone? I was hoping to see either a spike or a dip, lol, not steady temps...again, I guess I'm not out yet! My breasts also got HUGE today and are really painful. They have been tender since O, but they are painful now, which also usually indicates AF. Grr trying to stay positive!

Did any of you ladies who have conceived before have AF symptoms on the cycle you got your BFP?? I know they are similar, but I just want to hear that it's possible!

Manny - Lol, that site is very thorough, helpful, and graphic! I have wondered so many times which is which. We use pre-seed, too, so there are all kinds of fluids going on for me! I think I've been mistaking semen for EWCM after O--the first couple pics where it doesn't stretch much. The pre-seed makes is super confusing for me...it doesn't stretch quite like EWCM but the texture is very similar, so everything mixed together makes it hard to tell.

Yours does sound like EWCM, though. It's possible to get it after O--I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. The OPK tells you when you're about to ovulate, so if you didn't use OPK before EWCM it's possible you just missed the window where you would have gotten a + but sounds like you hit ovulation just at the right time. The fact that it's dried up some today probably means you O-ed in the last day or two. Do you usually O at that point in your cycle? Were you getting EWCM earlier, too? If you got the EWCM a week or two ago and then got it again maybe you're preg. I'm curious to know how it unfolds :)

Manny - Lol, that site is very thorough, helpful, and graphic! I have wondered so many times which is which. We use pre-seed, too, so there are all kinds of fluids going on for me! I think I've been mistaking semen for EWCM after O--the first couple pics where it doesn't stretch much. The pre-seed makes is super confusing for me...it doesn't stretch quite like EWCM but the texture is very similar, so everything mixed together makes it hard to tell.

Yours does sound like EWCM, though. It's possible to get it after O--I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. The OPK tells you when you're about to ovulate, so if you didn't use OPK before EWCM it's possible you just missed the window where you would have gotten a + but sounds like you hit ovulation just at the right time. The fact that it's dried up some today probably means you O-ed in the last day or two. Do you usually O at that point in your cycle? Were you getting EWCM earlier, too? If you got the EWCM a week or two ago and then got it again maybe you're preg. I'm curious to know how it unfolds :)

i think i oved already..i hope we got it this time..my avg period is about 37 days so per that af is due 19th...i had milky watery cm before this than after about 3 or 4 days this ewcm..first day it was not tht strecthy next was really stretchy one as u can see in pic...

hello ladies! hope everyone is doing well :)

today is suppose to be my testing day, got a BFN. im only 10dpo as i think i O'ed early... but all my cycles have been 31 days the past 6 mos and i am on CD 31 so if she doesnt show tomorrow ill be 1 day late monday and will be testing again.

been having cramping for 3 days now, which is unusual, bc i usually only get it one day before af arrives. it started feeling like af cramps and now feels very low, as if its in my tailbone? and my boobs started feeling a bit tender, and more tender today, but only slightly. this is the first month out of 6 ttc cycles on bnb that ive actually felt like i had some symptoms! dont know if thats a good thing or its finally getting in my head. LOL

so, as of now, testing again monday. FX! i will be 12dpo then!

taurusmom - good luck for Monday! FX for you! It will only be 10 dpo for me, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

taurusmom - good luck for Monday! FX for you! It will only be 10 dpo for me, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Thanks! That was my outlook on today... im 10dpo, but still gonna try! at this point im just ready for a definitive answer... i def dont want the witch to show today, as that would mean i only have a 9 day LP!

no sign of spotting tho, which i usually get the day before af. fx fx fx

cant wait to test with you on monday!

Hi,

Could I be added to the list for testing on the 31st please?

I have had a few months away from the forums (but not from ttc!) as was starting to drive myself crazy!!

Was hoping to log in and see you with your positive MrsM, but happy to see you are still here and keeping everyones spirits high. I have my toes crossed that this will be the month for both of us x

Lauren, with my bfp last month (2nd pregnancy) i got alot of af like dull cramps around the time af was due, but af never showed and i got my bfp.

With my first pregnancy with my son (which feels like a lifetime ago now), i had twinges all throughout my entire pregnancy. I hope this helps. Good luck :)

Well, this morning I started to have very light, very mild dull cramping every now and then...this is almost always a sign for me that AF is coming in a few days. I guess I'm not out yet! But not getting my hopes up too high, either. So frustrating--as soon as I get those first little twinges of cramp I start feeling down, like it will just never happen. I am at 8dpo, so need to be patient. AF due in 5-7 days still, probably not testing again until Mon or Tues--depending on what my temps do I may not need to test at all!

My temps have plateaued--97.7 for 3 days now--does this happen to anyone? I was hoping to see either a spike or a dip, lol, not steady temps...again, I guess I'm not out yet! My breasts also got HUGE today and are really painful. They have been tender since O, but they are painful now, which also usually indicates AF. Grr trying to stay positive!

Did any of you ladies who have conceived before have AF symptoms on the cycle you got your BFP?? I know they are similar, but I just want to hear that it's possible!

Bay - Thanks!! That helps :) I think because I got the dull ache (very slight but there) today and AF is due in 5 or 6 days I got discouraged, since I typically start spotting and getting mild cramps within a week before. No spotting (fingers crossed!) and only very slight ache, so hoping this will be it!

I had some crazy dreams last night, woke me up and I was actually scared from them and that doesn't happen very much. :( Hopefully this is a good sign, cuz I don't have any others! One week to go, seems like forever!

Kind of wishing I was able to take my temps this morning .. Or atleast this weekend.. Starting to get cramps and back ache.. Feel as though af is on her way... It's hard to tell though because I had cramps like this last month and nothing came of it.. Not even a real af

do you see what I see?

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/bfp310.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"