(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

9 dpo and I cant wait to :test: i hope I stick to my plan and wait it out for 5 more days,, :af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Omg bookity!!! Beautiful :bfp: !! How many dpo where u?

Just 8 dpo. I'm praying hard for a sticky bean. The cycle before I conceived DD I had a chemical/early miscarriage @ cd 33 (15 or 16 dpo?)... I just hope that the bean sticks around!

Thats a pretty dark bfp for 8dpo... Fx'd it's a sticky one!!

Hi Ladies. I'm on my second round of clomid this month. Been ttc for 6 years. This round I had a 14mm follie on the left side and a 19mm follie on the right. That is awesome news for me!! So I was given an HCG shot and ovulated on march 8th. I'm 2dpo. Please put me on the list to be testing around 3/22. I'm feeling very positive this month. It's been a long emotional journey. Praying for a BFP for all of us!

Hi Ladies. I'm on my second round of clomid this month. Been ttc for 6 years. This round I had a 14mm follie on the left side and a 19mm follie on the right. That is awesome news for me!! So I was given an HCG shot and ovulated on march 8th. I'm 2dpo. Please put me on the list to be testing around 3/22. I'm feeling very positive this month. It's been a long emotional journey. Praying for a BFP for all of us!

Good luck!!!

Bookity: congrats!! I hope it's a sticky one! FX for you!
I also wanted to mention that Im in OH so you, taurusmom and myself are neighbors!

Afm: I'm 3 dpo today and no symptoms, I'm not really expecting to have any since I ov on CD 26, and AF will be here by Wednesday, I dont think I have a chance of implementation even if I managed to catch an egg. Also I had the ultrasound (that the doc ordered) yesterday and it was really painful when they were looking at the right ovary, but nothing when they looked at the left! I'm trying not to think the worst... Ugh :( I hope the doc office calls with results because my appointment isnt until April 17th!!!

Anyway thats enough outta me... Hope to see more BFPs this weekend!

Al- heeeey my fellow Midwesterner!! :) lol Don't count yourself out just yet!! FX for you!!

Don- good luck! I'm totally rooting for you!!!!!

Afm, 10dpo, af due tomorrow... Still no spotting. Stay away, stay away!!!!

I believe I am 15 dpo (if my calculations are correct). I tested on Friday and received a :bfn: Still waiting on Af, she should have been here yesterday. I've been having minor cramping as if she's on her way. :cry: I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that she doesn't.

Newbie here - thought i would come and introduce myself. I am due to test on the 22nd March - although having said that - i will probably cave and test early seeing as i have some IC's coming in the mail sometime this week. :happydance:

Looking forward to seeing a lot more BFP's in this thread, hopefully including mine!! I am 4dpo i think at the moment if my Oing happened at the time FF says it did.

Not charting as such or temping this cycle seeing as it is my first one - but i have ordered a BBT off ebay that is coming with some OPKs and HPTs so hopefully by next month i should be able to start charting :)

I have 3 girls and a boy but none with my DF, this will be his first and my 5th. I think he is just as excited as i am!

*babydust* to all!

I've had creamy CM all day and even some EW--then this afternoon got some brown CM :( I feel like this is not a good sign, as every other month TTC I've had some spotting before AF...Fingers crossed that it doesn't increase but starting to think I might be out this month. Will prob test in the am, I'll be at 9dpo.

I've had creamy CM all day and even some EW--then this afternoon got some brown CM :( I feel like this is not a good sign, as every other month TTC I've had some spotting before AF...Fingers crossed that it doesn't increase but starting to think I might be out this month. Will prob test in the am, I'll be at 9dpo.

too soon to be out.......could be implantation spotting. CM is a good sign!!!

Hi Ladies!
Just *patiently* waiting to test... How can time go so slowly?!?
Guessing I'm 7 or 8 dpo...
Symptoms: more discharge than normal, mild cramping that comes/goes, and my nipples have been sore (which makes breastfeeding DD#1 SO much fun... not!). That's about it. Hoping these next days past more quickly than the last week!
And congrats Bookity! Love seeing the BFP's rolling in!!

@ adrop - Do you think I'm still in?? I'm *tryinnnnngggg* not to symptom spot this month but I have noticed a few strange things--namely the super amounts of lotion CM and some EW after O. Never get that. I am terrified to temp tomorrow am and terrified to get heavier spotting! I know some ladies spot and are still preggs, just seems like such a normal AF symptom for me, plus the slight cramp today...It's always just when I'm thinking, sure, it could happen this month! Will keep you posted. Trying not to go crazy and just relax. When I freak out I don't sleep well and that affects my temping...I sound exactly how I never wanted to sound when TTC, lol. Admittedly thinking about this non-stop. Visited my 3 week old nephew today and it totally exacerbated all of these feelings...Noticed the spotting when I was at my sis-in-law's. Anyways! Sorry to write you a book :) Thanks for the encouragement.

Hi Ladies!
Just *patiently* waiting to test... How can time go so slowly?!?
Guessing I'm 7 or 8 dpo...
Symptoms: more discharge than normal, mild cramping that comes/goes, and my nipples have been sore (which makes breastfeeding DD#1 SO much fun... not!). That's about it. Hoping these next days past more quickly than the last week!
And congrats Bookity! Love seeing the BFP's rolling in!!

So glad to hear you have the discharge and cramps, too. Curious to see if we can both get BFPs despite! The breast tenderness while nursing sounds rough... When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->