(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I was just inspecting my boobs, like I do every 2ww, and I seem to have a bunch of little purple spider veins running across them? My veins there are always prominent because I have such light colored skin, but I don't think I've noticed these before? Also, the tenderness that was just around my underarms is spreading, like spreading farther in to my boobs? GOD! I hope I get a BFP! Anybody else have these spider vein like things?

hi all im 12po and hoping so bad for a bfp i took a test 9dpo and 10po and thought i seen a faint line today i didnt but im sure ill test again soon starting to loose hope :(

Me! March 25th! This is cycle #2 and I've been charting and using OPKs...Fingers crossed for all =)

So glad to hear you have the discharge and cramps, too. Curious to see if we can both get BFPs despite! The breast tenderness while nursing sounds rough... When are you testing?

I'll probably test on Thursday, as I'm planning to go out with some friends for a drink that evening. If nothing, then I'll test again on the weekend.... And this is all if my IC's arrive by then. I ordered them on Feb 28th... and they seem to be in transit, so hoping I get them in the next few days! (I have no HPT's here at the moment). When are you planning to test??

Hi Janna,

That is disciplined! I tested at 7dpo and this am (9dpo), both negative. Trying not to feel discouraged as I know it's early, but I did get some brown CM and very light pink spotting today, which usually signifies that AF is on her way :p The only comforting thing is that I had a temp dip of an entire degree today--I really never ever get my period this early, so praying that it is an implantation dip! It's also daylight savings and I temped a bit early--sometimes the time I temp has no effect on the temp, so it's tricky, but nevertheless a dip today. No more cramps so far....really holding out this month. Let me know how your testing goes!

Why hasnt FF given me crosshairs?

Hmm strange it looks like you were gearing up to ov awhile ago.. Maybe because of the second large dip it's not giving u cross hairs.. I think ff wants a few days of temps above coverline..

I think cd 28 or 29.. I bet one more day of high temps and your cross hairs will be back

Hi Janna,

That is disciplined! I tested at 7dpo and this am (9dpo), both negative. Trying not to feel discouraged as I know it's early, but I did get some brown CM and very light pink spotting today, which usually signifies that AF is on her way :p The only comforting thing is that I had a temp dip of an entire degree today--I really never ever get my period this early, so praying that it is an implantation dip! It's also daylight savings and I temped a bit early--sometimes the time I temp has no effect on the temp, so it's tricky, but nevertheless a dip today. No more cramps so far....really holding out this month. Let me know how your testing goes!

Fingers crossed that your symptoms are implantation and not AF on her way... We'll know in a week or so!!

I tested today but couldn't say whether it was a bfn or bfp so I will test again either tomorrow or the day after. x

Ok ladies, I've given it a go and taken some photos.

This one is untweaked so you probably won't be able to see anything...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4207.jpg

And this one is heavily tweaked and you still probably won't be able to see anything!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4206m.jpg

hi all im 12po and hoping so bad for a bfp i took a test 9dpo and 10po and thought i seen a faint line today i didnt but im sure ill test again soon starting to loose hope :(

What kind of tests are you using?

Ok ladies, I've given it a go and taken some photos.

This one is untweaked so you probably won't be able to see anything...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4207.jpg

And this one is heavily tweaked and you still probably won't be able to see anything!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4206m.jpg

I see a line on that second pic! What day DPO are you?

Yes, I too, had very mild cramps leading up to my bfp this time. Mild compared to AF, achy is a better description, and the twinges, totally, but they've stopped now at 16dpo. I also had a wrap around pain, from my left side to my lower back. Like a pinched nerve. It's gone away now, but that was the most significant pain so far, other than sore bbs, runny nose, acne, and acute sense of smell.

Lauren, with my bfp last month (2nd pregnancy) i got alot of af like dull cramps around the time af was due, but af never showed and i got my bfp.

With my first pregnancy with my son (which feels like a lifetime ago now), i had twinges all throughout my entire pregnancy. I hope this helps. Good luck :)

Well, this morning I started to have very light, very mild dull cramping every now and then...this is almost always a sign for me that AF is coming in a few days. I guess I'm not out yet! But not getting my hopes up too high, either. So frustrating--as soon as I get those first little twinges of cramp I start feeling down, like it will just never happen. I am at 8dpo, so need to be patient. AF due in 5-7 days still, probably not testing again until Mon or Tues--depending on what my temps do I may not need to test at all!

My temps have plateaued--97.7 for 3 days now--does this happen to anyone? I was hoping to see either a spike or a dip, lol, not steady temps...again, I guess I'm not out yet! My breasts also got HUGE today and are really painful. They have been tender since O, but they are painful now, which also usually indicates AF. Grr trying to stay positive!

Did any of you ladies who have conceived before have AF symptoms on the cycle you got your BFP?? I know they are similar, but I just want to hear that it's possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->