(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I see a line on that second pic! What day DPO are you?

Me too!!!

And those tests are HARD to turn positive. I got a pretty strong bfp at 9DPO on a FRER, but my internet cheapie only turned BARELY positive the following day. It took until 13 DPO to turn the internet cheapie to a solid positive.

Ooh that gives me hope! I think I will go by an FRER tomorrow. You don't think the lines are too far apart? Thanks again, I really appreciate your thoughts. x

So am 8 dpo today, all this week had loads of symptoms and "felt pregnant" until yday night n sick with flu so figure im out n was body playing tricks coz am poorly :growlmad: Still BFN today. :nope:

Went to the restroom before showering and got a patch of bright red when I wiped--cried the entire shower :( My hopes are SHOT now--the only thing I'm still hanging on to is the fact that I've never gotten my period before 12 or 13 dpo and I'm only on 9. Testing again tomorrow, though I think my temps will tell me.

Went to the restroom before showering and got a patch of bright red when I wiped--cried the entire shower :( My hopes are SHOT now--the only thing I'm still hanging on to is the fact that I've never gotten my period before 12 or 13 dpo and I'm only on 9. Testing again tomorrow, though I think my temps will tell me.

Don't give up just yet. If you're 9DPO, it could be IB. I mean, I've heard some women mistake IB for AF...so, you're not out until AF shows full force. Good luck!

Don't give up just yet. If you're 9DPO, it could be IB. I mean, I've heard some women mistake IB for AF...so, you're not out until AF shows full force. Good luck!

Thank you--I really need that this month! No cramps at this point, so fingers crossed...so far no more red either. All I can do it wait, right?

Totally agree xx

I agree too.

Yesterday I have pink CM, and today lots more Brown CM which I am praying is IB.

I hope it is for you too!! x

I agree too.

Yesterday I have pink CM, and today lots more Brown CM which I am praying is IB.

I hope it is for you too!! x

Thanks, y'all! So nice to know there is a community of women who can relate and exchange support! So grateful for that. I can't believe I didn't know about this site or these forums until last month--I could have benefited many times from this community!

BFPs for all, I say! (talking to you, universe!)

Could you add me pretty please! I'm testing on the 21st Cycle #1 x

I see a line on that second pic! What day DPO are you?

Me too!!!

And those tests are HARD to turn positive. I got a pretty strong bfp at 9DPO on a FRER, but my internet cheapie only turned BARELY positive the following day. It took until 13 DPO to turn the internet cheapie to a solid positive.

Ooh that gives me hope! I think I will go by an FRER tomorrow. You don't think the lines are too far apart? Thanks again, I really appreciate your thoughts. x

Nope, thats how far mine are on my internet cheapie strips! I don't want to get your hopes up, but I think you're headed in a good direction! Keep us posted!

I agree, Lauren... Stay positive! You're not out until AF shows. Many people have some spotting prior to and throughout pregnancy! Fingers crossed... (for everyone!)

I agree, Lauren... Stay positive! You're not out until AF shows. Many people have some spotting prior to and throughout pregnancy! Fingers crossed... (for everyone!)

Thanks! It happened to my mother-in-law--she had a full period and then found out immediately that she was preggs. I just looked back at my calendar to see that I had red/brown spotting at 7dpo back in December...that one ended up being AF, but I remember that cycle feeling like I was really run down. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I think I'm out for this month. My bbt dropped a little this morning and I've been spotting since. She's finally at my doorsteps after being late for four days, extending my cycle from 26 days to 30 days.

I guess the good thing I can take from this is that my LP has lengthened drastically from 9 days to 13 days, if this cycle is anything to go by. I'm not sure if it's due to continued use of B6, or the fact that I've cut back on breastfeeding my toddler from on demand down to once a day.

Congrats to all the BFPs and babydust to everyone else.

12 DPO today and temp is still climbing. I was so excited about yesterdays symptoms that this morning I took a $ store test and got a BFN, *sigh*. I have no idea how sensitive the $ store test are, but AF is supposed to be here tomorrow so I feel like if I were pregnant I should be getting a BFP by now. Also, looking back on past charts I realize that I don't usually have a temp drop untilt the day AF arrives. So I will see what my temp is like in the morning.

Af is officially late! I'm 11dpo and going on cd33! Haven't had a cycle longer than 31 days for the last 6 mos (that's when I had mirena removed)!!!!! Bfn this morning. Will continue testing until she shows or I get a bfp!

Okay so AF was due on Wednesday the 7th, and she still hasn't shown.

I tested on Friday night, got a BFN, tested Saturday morning with FMU got a BFN. I am going to test tomorrow (Monday), the day I am 14 DPO...

I have been using FRER, shouldn't it show SOMETHING by now??? I am getting so disheartened. Why is gettinhg pregnant so hard??

:( :( :( :(

blueskies- it can take up to 3-4 days after implantation for some hcg to build up enough for a test! its possible you ovulated on 9, 10, 11 dpo! even up to 12 isnt unheard of, with the normal range of 6-10dpo for implantation. if you arent usually late, id say you are heading in a very positive direction! good luck!

Thanks so much TaurusMom, that really made me feel better. That's why I love this forum, sometimes OH just doesn't get how frustrating it is. To think that in high school I was crazed loon with birth control... if only I knew how hard it is to get pregnant! :(

Just gotta remember as long as the :witch: hasn't shown up... I am not out yet. Chin up chin up...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->