(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

no problem!! and i know what ya mean... DH is the same for me, too. he doesnt understand just how frustrating it is or why i get so upset!

bfps are coming soon! i refuse to take a bfn as an answer. LOL

Thanks so much TaurusMom, that really made me feel better. That's why I love this forum, sometimes OH just doesn't get how frustrating it is. To think that in high school I was crazed loon with birth control... if only I knew how hard it is to get pregnant! :(

Just gotta remember as long as the :witch: hasn't shown up... I am not out yet. Chin up chin up...!!!

I know exactly how you feel! Really thankful for this forum, especially today. I was telling my hubbs last night that I grew up and went through young adulthood assuming (and being told) I could and would get pregnant ANY time I didn't use birth control--we would have started trying so long ago if I'd known how hard it would be! Still in this month... :)

I'm not sure if I'll be testing this month after all. My chart doesn't look good at all so I don't think I've ov'd when my CBFM says I have. Feeling pretty crap about it all since the clock is ticking down to us seeing the FS again and starting IVF.

Af is officially late! I'm 11dpo and going on cd33! Haven't had a cycle longer than 31 days for the last 6 mos (that's when I had mirena removed)!!!!! Bfn this morning. Will continue testing until she shows or I get a bfp!

Don't get discouraged by a BFN at this point. You should go by your normal LP length instead of cycle days to figure out if you're late and if you're only 11DPO, it's not too late for a bean to implant. Hopefully you'll get to see that BFP in a day or two. :) Good luck!

I'm not sure if I'll be testing this month after all. My chart doesn't look good at all so I don't think I've ov'd when my CBFM says I have. Feeling pretty crap about it all since the clock is ticking down to us seeing the FS again and starting IVF.

Do you think you geared up to ov and it didn't happen for some reason? Will you start using your CBFM again or just go by temps until ov is confirmed? I've got my fingers crossed for you, ickle! Good luck!

Thanks again Thundercat.

Will be off out later to get an FRER and maybe a digital but I took another IC this morning...

Untweaked...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4214.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4208.jpg

Tweaked...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_4209m.jpg

Thanks again Thundercat.

Will be off out later to get an FRER and maybe a digital but I took another IC this morning...

I can see a line on the untweaked one today! No need for tweaking, get yourself a FRER!! I think a dark BFP is right around the corner! :) :)

wwwhhhhhhhooooooooooopppppppppppiiiiiieeeeeee!!! Can't wait to pee on that stick!! Will update you later. xx

DBZ - I have PCOS and although I ovulate most cycles, it doesn't seem like I have the past 3. As far as I know, once you get a peak on a CBFM, it goes into auto pilot. It gives you 2 peaks, a high just to be sure and then lows, so there's no point in using it. I'm going to keep temping though and see what that shows up.

Yay f&c if thats not an early :bfp: ... I dont know what is! :)

Hey girls

I hope you are all doing well. Update on me - BFP on Sat! Very excited and hoping for a sticky one this time around.....

Wishing lots of baby dust to u all xxxxxx

Hi girls well I'm out this month first day of my cycle :(
Congrats to everyone for BFP
Hope next month is good for me.

Baby dust to all. xxxx

Well today I am 5 dpo, I think. Very crampy yesterday and this am. No breast soreness, which is why I am unsure of o. Usually they are sore either a day or 2 up to o, or day after o and on to day 1 of cycle. Hmm. I have other symptoms, like the vivid dreams and exhaustion, carb cravings, cramps. We'll see what happens.
Congrats Fish & Chips and HappyS and any other new bfp!

Okay, I am officially freaking out! AF is due today and normally my temp drops way down the morning she is due, but not today! Today it went up from 98.62 to 98.64! Not only that, but last night I was so incredibly hot. I thought I might be imagning it, but DH touched my skin and asked if I had taken my temperatures because my skin was hot to the touch. I did take my temp, but it was only 98.66. I was so hot that I stripped down to my panties and slept that way. Then this morning, I woke up drenched in sweat, my sheets and blanket were drenched and so were my panties (tmi I know). I am so scared to test because my syptoms are so promising that if I end up getting a BFN I am going to be heartbroken

Congrats to all of the new BFPs!!!!

AFM: I'm 17 dpo with a freaking BFN! I'm getting so frustrated. I just wish the damn Witch will come if that's what she's going to do. :cry: This is starting to get irritating.

Hey guys af was due today usually right on time
i have notived very watery clear cm the last few days and had no bloating which i usually have when af is coming
does anyone know if this is a sign of pregnancy

Thanks ladies! Yep a digi confirmed it moments ago! MrsMM24 please could you put me down with a beautiful :bfp: ??? !! :happydance:

Hey guys af was due today usually right on time
i have notived very watery clear cm the last few days and had no bloating which i usually have when af is coming
does anyone know if this is a sign of pregnancy

It was for me. Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"