(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi All,

Well I will not be TTC anymore I have just got my bloods back from Doctors and they are not good at all, all levels where fine except the 2 main ones, FSh was a staggering 38 and LH was 15,they where taken on cd12 tho so not sure if that makes a difference but my understanding is that fsh should never be that high, he said this puts me in the POST menopausal bracket which I am struggling to accept as I still get periods. I have read that this is not something that comes on all of a sudden so struggling to understand how only a couple of months ago all levels where fine and that of a 20 year old.

He has added that he wants to do them again in a months time and basically told me its not worth trying to have another baby as its not going to happen with those levels.

So wishing you all the best FXed and :dust: to all

Get a second opinion before you give up. I'm so sorry you got that report. I've had crappy blood work, then I leveled my hormones, increased vitamins and mineral supplements and realized I was having reactions to simple
medications and it all changed.

I still can't get over how brazen he was when he rung, he is a new doc as i had to change as I had moved house and I don't get a say in who i get.

He has never met me and doesnt know my history, just goes to show too that some docs dont think that at 40+ you should even be trying, the doc that ordered the tests (make appointment and get what ever doc is free) said if they came back irregular that they would not do anything about it anyway because of my age so i gather thats the attitude of the clinic i have to attend.

I am not ready to be going through or into menopause but I don't seem to have a say in it as my body is doing what it wants to do, and so are the docs :cry:

Why can't you see whatever doctor you want and go to whatever clinic you want to go too?

Hi Fragglerock,

I live in a town in UK which has high population and few doctors, I had to apply to local authority for a doctor and they allocated one too me as all the doctors are at there limits. Also the clinic I go to has a registered with the clinic not a specified doctor policy....it sucks really as you are lucky to see the same doc twice that way its hard to get one that knows you and your history.

Ahh, I see, I keep forgetting BnB has mostly UK members and y'all have a completely different health care system then we do in the U.S.

Booooo I'm almost 100% out this month. My temps were above the cover line today, still, but AF seems to have arrived, though not in full force yet. Still, red bleeding and cramps coming on. Did a $ store hpt and BFN, though when I woke a few hours later it was still on the counter and showed a faint pink. Even if it's positive, it seems AF will take over. FF shows my luteal phase at 10 days this month--that's quite short, right? Thinking I'll have progesterone levels tested.

Strange that your temps are above coverline still... Maybe you still have a chance.. Maybe ib??

Afm : still no af this morning.. Since I tested last night I didn't bother testing this morning .. I didn't temp this morning because I stayed up waiting for oh to get home from work.. We went to bed about an hour before I normally temp.. Hopefully I can temp tomorrow..

Strange that your temps are above coverline still... Maybe you still have a chance.. Maybe ib??

Afm : still no af this morning.. Since I tested last night I didn't bother testing this morning .. I didn't temp this morning because I stayed up waiting for oh to get home from work.. We went to bed about an hour before I normally temp.. Hopefully I can temp tomorrow..

I guess anything is possible--I don't think IB as I've been spotting for two days already and this is definitely heavier and the cramps feel worse. I will wait and see, but it doesn't bode well.

Is AF late for you?

Hi all, I'm out :( Ovulated early (day 17!! Earliest yet after bc!!) and got af on Sunday.
I haven't been on BnB much lately, honestly I'm finding ttc very difficult, as we are no further forward after 5 months of trying. I struggle to come on here and stay positive as we've had so much disappointment. Work is incredibly stressful at the moment, and my husband will be away for the next month so we have no chance for my next cycle. I haven't really decided if I will come on here or just say away until mid-April.
Got my fingers crossed for everyone, and hope we all get our bfps soon x

Hi all, I'm out :( Ovulated early (day 17!! Earliest yet after bc!!) and got af on Sunday.
I haven't been on BnB much lately, honestly I'm finding ttc very difficult, as we are no further forward after 5 months of trying. I struggle to come on here and stay positive as we've had so much disappointment. Work is incredibly stressful at the moment, and my husband will be away for the next month so we have no chance for my next cycle. I haven't really decided if I will come on here or just say away until mid-April.
Got my fingers crossed for everyone, and hope we all get our bfps soon x

I am kind of with you--I can't tell if coming on here is helping or hurting me! I think it's allowing me to think about this stuff way too much. But the support is also really nice...Thinking about taking a break from coming on next month, too.

I guess anything is possible--I don't think IB as I've been spotting for two days already and this is definitely heavier and the cramps feel worse. I will wait and see, but it doesn't bode well.

Is AF late for you?

as per my regular cycle it is definetly late I usually have 30-32 day cycle ( have had the odd 34 one) and am now on cd 37...however I think I ov'd late so I could just be 13-14 dpo now

I can't wait any longer - I am testing in the morning. I will be 13 DPO !

I think I've been having IB since:
9 DPO - tiny bit of pink CM
10 DPO - bit of pink, bit of brown CM
11 DPO - bright red CM on tampon
12 DPO - pale brown CM
(no CM has gone on panties, just when wiped, and been no 'blood' just tinged CM.

Some major & some minor cramps. Sore boobs. And just noticed this evening my boobs look blue with veins!

Please please please let me have a BFP................it all seems so positive so far!! Just really hope my body isn't messing me about! x

10dpo bfn on a frer this am, is there any point doing another tonight instead of tomorrow morning? have got humungous urge to test!!! :shrug:

I'd wait until tomorrow gnome. FMU is best and it's nearly bedtime anyway :)

I'm desperate to test already and I'm only 3DPO lol!

could be ip bleed? how many dpo are you?

-i tested and BFN. surprise surprise. I have been through about £30 of tests since friday. waiting on 2 cl bl digis in post. dont know why am so obsessed with it this month. even if is early to test, clearly not gona get a bfp it been 2 years.
also dont think am gona be waiting the 6 mnths i agreed with doc other day for scan.

guess will just try resign myself to the norm. on bright side am going on all inclusive nx week so just gonna get blindo n make most of it :) Altho would much rather spend it sober if get a BFP :/

Hi there! I'd love to join you lovely ladies.. I'm currently in my TWW and am 4 DPO. I should be testing sometime around 03/23, though I usually give in and test early. Good luck and lots of :dust: to all of you!

Also tested again today... with FMU this time. BFN. But I'm probably only about 10dpo, so there's still a chance, right? Is it possible to feel hopeful and doubtful at the same time?!? :shrug:

Hi ladies, I'm back in the wait... 1dpo today. Managed plenty of bd over the weekend so fx my timing is better than last cycle...Aiming for testing on the 27th.
:dust: to everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->