(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I am still hanging on -- 15DPO and 5 days late. Still no sign of AF. All 5 tests I have taken have been a BFN. Have some pretty good symptoms though: lots of clear&watery cm, nauseaous, super sniffer, thirsty, headaches, etc.

If I don't get my AF soon... and I also don't get a BFP... what do I do next? Go to the doctor's for a blood test, just in case? When should I contact him?

I'm getting a little disheartened... I just want to know one way or the other.

What kind of tests are you using? My last pregnancy didn't show up on those ICs for weeks!! I finally caved and got an EPT and it showed my BFP immediately! Good luck- hope you get it this cycle!! :dust:

I am using the FRER's... which I was told are the very best out there... but they are definitely 110% a BFN ... :(

I was just wondering how many of you with your BFP's have experienced excessive gassiness :blush: from 5/6dpo on? I honestly don't know where all this gas is coming from!!!
I wasn't ttc with my first, so I didn't pay any attention to symptoms, although I do remember the fatigue!

Alright, AF still hasn't shown up! I've been wearing a pantyliner all day and expecting that everytime I go to pee (which is a lot by the way) that she will be there, but nope there's nothing! My bb pain has subsided and the back cramps are gone, ovary pain is back though. I don't know what to think. Also, FF is giving me an 82 on the early pregnancy signs estimator. I really hate that feature.

Alright, AF still hasn't shown up! I've been wearing a pantyliner all day and expecting that everytime I go to pee (which is a lot by the way) that she will be there, but nope there's nothing! My bb pain has subsided and the back cramps are gone, ovary pain is back though. I don't know what to think.

Sorry Fraggle, I forget- how many DPO are you?/How late is AF? Have you tested at all?

I have no idea what is going on with this cycle, but I haven't done the best job tracking. :/
No sore boobs (what the..?)
Very crampy. Periodic headaches. Extremely tired. I feel hungover. I haven't had a drink in a week. Incredibly vivid dreams. These are normal tww symptoms. So whats going on with my boobs? I *think* I am 5 dpo. Didn't use opk's, so I'm going on ewcm and the cramps. I don't know, maybe I still haven't ov'd yet?
Opinions?

I am 14 DPO, AF was supposed to be here yesterday. Today is almost over and she's still not here. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I've been using dollar store tests this whole time. I don't have anymore tests but I'm not sure if I should go buy some more (different brand) or not or how long I should wait before I test again. I'm thinking maybe Thursday or should I wait until Friday?

I am 14 DPO, AF was supposed to be here yesterday. Today is almost over and she's still not here. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I've been using dollar store tests this whole time. I don't have anymore tests but I'm not sure if I should go buy some more (different brand) or not or how long I should wait before I test again. I'm thinking maybe Thursday or should I wait until Friday?

New Choice give me evaps. Evil things they are.
I would buy an FRER and wait it out until Thursday (because Friday would seem too far away for me...then Thursday, I might be able to convince myself to wait one more day...)

Fraggle, we're definitely close to O time :) I would buy an FRER too, and test on Thursday... :):) I have my fx'ed! :)

I would buy an FRER if AF doesn't show tomorrow.

Decided that I am standing my ground and not testing until Saturday... that would put me at 19DPO and 9 days late... I took another test this morning and I sobbed at the BFN. I can't do it anymore! I googled a bunch about it today- some women don't get BFP's ... EVER! They just get it confirmed with a blood test...

... prayinggg.

Has anyone ever used the ic from makeababy.ca ... Just curious if anyone has ever had results from them??

I might go on clomid I think, I hope my doc lets me.... What else do you have to take medical wise with clomid?? and how is it taken, when to take it and how many days to take it in the the cycle.?
Realistically we have been NTNP for nearly 1 year, (no condoms, no BC no pull out method)..... :huh:.
And really TTC for 5-6 months.
Part of me is telling me to wait 6 more months and part of me is telling me to go get some fertility advice.... hhmmmm
The catch is, OH works away out of town. His roster away from home is 8 days and his days off and home for 3-4 days. His roster used to be worse.. Away for 11 days and home for 3 days... It so hard for us to bd around my fertile days..

SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY :dust:
I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in on 28th October 2009 if that helps my ttc story..?

I might go on clomid I think, I hope my doc lets me.... What else do you have to take medical wise with clomid?? and how is it taken, when to take it and how many days to take it in the the cycle.?
Realistically we have been NTNP for nearly 1 year, (no condoms, no BC no pull out method)..... :huh:.
Part of me is telling me to wait 6 more months and part of me is telling me to go get some fertility advice.... hhmmmm
The catch is, OH works away out of town. His roster away from home is 8 days and his days off and home for 3-4 days. His roster used to be worse.. Away for 11 days and home for 3 days... It so hard for us to bd around my fertile days..

I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks in on 28th October 2009 if that helps my ttc story..?

I have been thinking about Clomid, too. I have been trying for 3 years, ntnp for 6ish before that. I just got my insurance, so I am going to go ask to have my hormones tested and see. I'll be 33 this summer and would like a BFP before my birthday.

Hi all! Sorry I'm late to the bfp party! Congrats to all of the bfp's!!! Would you mind putting me down for the 19th? Thank you!!

AF got us, now its time for intervention. Doctors appt. next week. may need a little help to get us going. 6 cycles without medication. We put up a good fight. On to next month. Hope everyone is doing well.

Its so hard isnt it echo

You definitely deserve it when you get your bfp soon! I hope this cycle :hugs:

Have you tried using soy? I don't know much about it but it apparently acts as a herbal clomid.. There was a thread about it in the ttc section.. Might be worth a try before clomid.. Especially since clomid can get expensive depending on where u are and your benefits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->