(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Charting is great - it's amazing how many people think they might have fertility problems but it turns out they just didn't ovulate when they thought they did. I love knowing what's going on in my body.

A 12 day LP is nothing to worry about, it's if it's less than 10 days that you need to get help. Most implantations happen between 6 and 12 DPO so you'll be fine :)

Ah that's awesome to hear, was worried then! :flower:

I'm so glad I stuck to temping now! Kind of like a lightbulb moment, now it's obvious why I had no chance of conception, was doing it on the wrong days. If AF comes for me, I'll start dtd from day 12 every other day to day 18 but concentrating on cd16, whereas before I was concentrating on cd13/14

X

I was just wondering how many of you with your BFP's have experienced excessive gassiness :blush: from 5/6dpo on? I honestly don't know where all this gas is coming from!!!
I wasn't ttc with my first, so I didn't pay any attention to symptoms, although I do remember the fatigue!

I found I was less gassy before my bfp. With both pregnancies the gassyness has disappeared until 6 weeks+

Good luck :hugs:

Its so hard isnt it echo

You definitely deserve it when you get your bfp soon! I hope this cycle :hugs:

Thanks, I hope you do too. I have tried Evening Primrose Oil, Vitex, Progesterone cream (not for people with normal cycles, unless a doc proscribes it...it will make you a madwoman and delay your period), B6, Raspberry leaf, acupuncture and yoga. All in all, I hate taking supplements. The EPO made my boobs soooo sore. It all depends on your cycle and your body. I love yoga, but my schedule is all over the place and all I want to do is stay home after work, so I haven't done it in a while. I decided to just go au natural for a few months.
Good luck to you! It is hard, but it will be worth it in the end ;)

Hi Again all,

After a night of alot of tears and then searching the internet, I have decided my doc is enitrely wrong about what he told me yesterday. My chart still puts me at 7DPO and looking like a definate O on CD18

I have read that the levels of my bloods are consistant with mid cycle levels FSH was 38 and most sites suggest between 30-50 mid cycle is normal and my LH was 15 which is also in the normal bracket. Also almost all sites i went to said never check your FSH levels during this time, its making me wonder what planet he is on grrrrr,

I'm so glad you're not just taking his word for it. Good on you.

Does anyone else get nasty back pressure and O pain before ovulation?

Charting is great - it's amazing how many people think they might have fertility problems but it turns out they just didn't ovulate when they thought they did. I love knowing what's going on in my body.

A 12 day LP is nothing to worry about, it's if it's less than 10 days that you need to get help. Most implantations happen between 6 and 12 DPO so you'll be fine :)

Ah that's awesome to hear, was worried then! :flower:

I'm so glad I stuck to temping now! Kind of like a lightbulb moment, now it's obvious why I had no chance of conception, was doing it on the wrong days. If AF comes for me, I'll start dtd from day 12 every other day to day 18 but concentrating on cd16, whereas before I was concentrating on cd13/14

X

That's what happened to me! I started to use digital opks and found out when I was actually ovulating. I got pregnant as soon as I used them! I'm pregnant right now with my second.

Its so hard isnt it echo

Thanks, I hope you do too. I have tried Evening Primrose Oil, Vitex, Progesterone cream (not for people with normal cycles, unless a doc proscribes it...it will make you a madwoman and delay your period), B6, Raspberry leaf, acupuncture and yoga. All in all, I hate taking supplements. The EPO made my boobs soooo sore. It all depends on your cycle and your body. I love yoga, but my schedule is all over the place and all I want to do is stay home after work, so I haven't done it in a while. I decided to just go au natural for a few months.

Echo - You are saying that the cream is not good unless prescribed? I've heard both sides on that but tend to err on the side of NOT taking something unless a doc says...my doc said Vitex would suppress FSH, but it seems like taking it during the TWW would be fine, not sure. Anyway, did the supplements help your progesterone? How did you know you had an issue with it? Thanks :)

My chart is so confusing! Still no O date or AF!

Liz - I still think you O-ed a little less than a week ago, when that temp dip happened...I see you tested hpt, maybe test again in a few days?? It's possible you implanted and that would account for temps going down again, but it's also possible that your body keeps trying to ovulate but isn't for some reason--could be stress? The pink CM you had makes me think you did O, though.

Has anyone had temps that stay above the CL after AF starts? I am sure I'm not preg since I'm getting BFNs and AF has been fully here for two days now, but my temps aren't going back down....Could that be a bad sign, hormone-wise?

Well im back from my trip to see my family in the UK. I was 4 days late with BFN test when AF finally showed up.

For me its been the most dissapointing 2WW yet, mainly because it got to the point i was late and testing, also because i would of loved to have annouced it to my family. *sigh*

maybe next month will be my lucky month

Well the witch got me early. CD23 and with a LP of only 10 days.

Not sure if this is due to the CP last month or because I only got off the pill a couple of months ago.

I'm going to see how the spotting goes this week (last two months I've spotted for about two thirds of the cycle) and if it doesn't settle down I'll go to the doctors and see if they will put me on progesterone supplements to sort out my cycles, as bleeding all the time is rubbish!

I'm not too upset about BFN, but hope my cycles get sorted out soon as I know it can take a long time for some people...

Its so hard isnt it echo

Echo - You are saying that the cream is not good unless prescribed? I've heard both sides on that but tend to err on the side of NOT taking something unless a doc says...my doc said Vitex would suppress FSH, but it seems like taking it during the TWW would be fine, not sure. Anyway, did the supplements help your progesterone? How did you know you had an issue with it? Thanks :)

I didn't know if I had progesterone issues...I was using Dr. Google. :nope:
I took one of those quizzes where if you answer a certain number of questions and it diagnoses you with whatever...I got low progesterone/high estrogen, but I'm not sure it was true. I had my hormones checked once, but without them asking where I was in my cycle and they told me everything was normal but didn't give me a copy of the results. So I need to go back and demand a proper screening. I want to find out if i have cysts and that's what causes the cramps and possible missed o's. I also want to find out if I have a thick enough lining, because my cycles are really light. Like tampon one day and pantyliners for 3 or 4 and that's it. I had one really heavy cycle that was a chemical (actually after taking progesterone). I never experienced an issue while taking vitex, but I did read that you have to take it for at least 3 months for it to work and I only took it for 2 and then ran out and forgot to by more. I don't know. My body is a mystery. :wacko:

My chart is so confusing! Still no O date or AF!

Liz - I still think you O-ed a little less than a week ago, when that temp dip happened...I see you tested hpt, maybe test again in a few days?? It's possible you implanted and that would account for temps going down again, but it's also possible that your body keeps trying to ovulate but isn't for some reason--could be stress? The pink CM you had makes me think you did O, though.

Yea its so weird... My body is so confusing! Lol.

Yesterday with the pink CM i had very super mild preasur/cramps too, now its gone.

Liz, do you have VIP membership on FF or just the free one? If you have VIP, it might be worth changing the detector mode to Research and see if that gives you crosshairs. My money would've been on you oving on CD22 with that massive increase but that + OPK on the 29th is confusing. Were you ill or on medication at all in the first half of your cycle, that might have given you higher temps? The only other thing I can think of that messes with your temps that much is alcohol. Have you been drinking at all this cycle?

Thank you Ickle, I know it isnt nice to have a doc mess your bloods and mind around, but on the other hand it is nice to know that others have had the same probs with their doc's.

Yes it was the GP that ordered the test on cd12, I'm a new patient at the clinic and he didnt even take the time to read my notes....go figure.... his attitude was appauling.

I have had a search online and day 3 and 7 days after confirmed ovulation is when the tests should be done, so with him saying he will leave a form out for another test next month, I have taken it upon myself to ensure that it will be taken on CD3 and that way I should have the correct readings. hahaha I'll get one over on him yet bloody whacky doc's, I seem to attract them hahaha lol

Has anyone had temps that stay above the CL after AF starts? I am sure I'm not preg since I'm getting BFNs and AF has been fully here for two days now, but my temps aren't going back down....Could that be a bad sign, hormone-wise?

Hi Lauren, I have read that it is common to have temps still above CL when and after AF starts and that when AF finishes they start going down after that, have you had any dip in temps since you started AF ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->