(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi ladies, I have a question. I did an OPK this morning and I don't think it was positive, do you keep just testing through the day or test once a day?

I'm an OPK virgin :blush:

I test once a day until I am 2 days before expected ovulation. At that point I test twice a day to be sure that I don't miss my surge.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!!!

AFM: CD 12. Going in for my follcile check tonight and fingers crossed an IUI tomorrow!! I had a lot of ewcm today when i went to the bathroom. SO hopefully tonight the dr will give me the ok to take my hcg shot and get my IUI done!!

from feb thread...MrsMM24 can you put me for 17th....

Happy valentines day everyone, :kiss:

I got my first + opk today so started :sex: :headspin: hoping over the next few days to have super :spermy: and :dust:

Time to go insane for the tww!!!!

Might need to change :test: day but will let you know :)

Superwoman and DBZ - thanks for the advice

Well yesterday afternoon I did another OPK and it was negative... but just then 11.30am Wednesday I did another OPK and it was positive? I'll try and post a pic, but I'm sure it's positive - the test line is darker than the control line, although it's not as dark as it was on the other positives.

Maybe I geared up to O and then it didn't happen, now it's gearing up again? Also, my temps still haven't spiked

hmmm if it doesn't work out for us this month I might take pics of my OPK tests

Has anyone else had 4 positive OPKs in a row?

Ok my phone is having problems uploading the pic, but maybe it actually is negative. The test line initally showed up darker but then I went away for 10 mins and when I came back it seemed very slightly lighter? The instructions says to read at 10 mins.

Oh well we'll see what happens over the next couple of days :)

I think this is going to be my last month TTC for a while. I think OH is cheating or something is going on for sure, so a rest is needed :(

I think this is going to be my last month TTC for a while. I think OH is cheating or something is going on for sure, so a rest is needed :(

OMG! That's so awful :hugs: we're all here if you want to talk about it x

:hugs: Sorry to hear that! I hope everything turns out okay. But definitely take some time and focus on yourself and your relationship. We're hear for you if you need us...

Ilikecake- oh i really hope that's not the case :( sounds like putting ttc on hold for a bit while you sort things out is a good idea

Just checking in on you ladies. Hope that ALL is going well on your TTC journeys! And if for some reason March isn't your month- I will see you all in April!

MrsMM you are the best for keeping these threads going~

Thanks you lovely ladies. I'm hoping I'm being paranoid but all the signs are there :(

I really hope that is not the case. Best of luck to you. It is probably a good idea to postpone TTC so that if he is indeed cheating that you do not have a lifelong tie to that decept.

I really hope that is not the case. Best of luck to you. It is probably a good idea to postpone TTC so that if he is indeed cheating that you do not have a lifelong tie to that decept.

Thankyou :flower: we already have one baby together and I couldn't bare another innocent child being in the middle of this mess :cry:

If we dont get this cycle me and DB decided to WTT.

Amazing things happen when you aren't looking for it to. Perhaps WTT may make it happen "accidentally" for you!

Best of luck hun!

Yea who knows!

Maybe he's not cheating. Maybe it's the pressure of TTC? I'm hoping for the best for you!no matter what happens you have your baby and that's allll that matters!

Unfortunately there has been doubts for ages. He was accused of cheating whilst I was pregnant and until this day tries to deny it despite numerous people backing this girl up. He's also started texting a girl he had a thing with a while ago again recently and he deletes her texts and won't reply to messages unless I'm no where near him.
All the alarm bells are sounding :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->