• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Ill try, im just so sad at this point, everyone around me can have kids no problem but me!

I know how you feel. I go out and it seems like everyone is pg. My SIL just announced she was pregnant with twins...oops twins. I was so devastated because I've been trying for so long. But I figure, because she wasn't trying and wasn't stressing out about it, it was easier for her to fall pg. And I know it will happen soon for me too.

Keep your chin up, Liz. Don't give up! It's rough the first couple of days of AF or after you get a BFN, but eventually, you'll get your BFP. You just have to relax.

So confused, OPK is almost darker than control line, but im only CD5!

hey ladies
just did a test today and it came back bfn so I am just waiting on af to arrive
can you add me to march 13 that is the day I'd be testing and its DF birthday so hoping I can give him a great birthday present

RAFwife - You're welcome hun. Just try your best to stay positive - it has to happen eventually!

faithbabies - WOW! It sounds like March is a busy month for you! Hope you get your BFP to make it all the more special.

taurusmom05 - I agree. I was so sure last month would bring good news for us both. But here's to March :thumbup:

ginny83 - As I said on the other thread, congrats on the OPK & for reminding me to start mine again! Keep testing until you get a negative & keep bd-ing for a few days after too.

lizlovelust - Yes, your temp can dip with implantation!! :happydance:

I did test this morning but BFN so i did OPK around 9am and its almost as dark as the control line, but an inplantation dip would spike back up woulosdnt it? Mines still low...

Chin up Lizz. We're having very similar cycles. I'm at the 6 month stage. Hit a low on Friday. Remember it's only a 20% chance conception when everything goes right. The odds are stacked against us, it will happen eventually. Have you watched the great sperm race.

Like you I've had a very weird AF. Only lasted 1 day and was very light. But my temps have dropped do pretty I'm not pregnant. Gonna do my temp in the morning and if above my pre-o temps I'm going to test.

:hugs:

well I got my first +OPK yesterday at about 7.30pm, and today I tested again and got another + at about 11.30am.

Do you keep testing + until you actually O? My temps haven't risen yet either...

You test positive until your LH surge is over and then you ov 12-24 hours later. Keep BDing until your OPKs turn negative and then a day or two after that! Good luck! I hope you catch the egg this month. :)

Thanks for the advice! my temps rose very slightly today and last night for the first time ever I noticed the tiniest amount of red spotting, literally a couple of tiny dots - maybe ovulation spotting? I've never had/noticed this before.

I don't think we'll BD tonight, even though it's Valentine's day, since we're not use to doing it so many days in a row!

OK so I just got another +OPK! Does that sound right to get positive's 3 days in a row? I've had them Sunday 7.30pm, Monday 11am, Tuesday 11am. My temp was slightly up today, but I wouldn't think it's a spike - although I've never charted before.

I'm still getting EWCM too.

I have had the worst headache all day that won't go away.
My right breasts also keeps aching and sometimes a stabbing pain :/

Wahoo AF is here (only excited cause didn't try last month)

So cd1 and counting down the OTHER TWW :)

Oh my gosh, seems like HSG has permanently changed my cycle to shorter ones - I wont complain about that!!! Just means less time waiting to OV!!!
Will wait to see when my :D leaves and will then decide if I want to change my test date.
WIll keep you posted

OK so I just got another +OPK! Does that sound right to get positive's 3 days in a row? I've had them Sunday 7.30pm, Monday 11am, Tuesday 11am. My temp was slightly up today, but I wouldn't think it's a spike - although I've never charted before.

I've heard of that happening before. I wouldn't worry about it, just keep track of when it starts going back to the negative side of things.

And I took a peek at your chart. Your rise isn't big enough to show ovulation. When you ov, your temps will rise at least .3 degrees, if not more, and stay elevated for at least three days. That's how FF knows you've ov'd and then gives you the crosshairs. It sounds like you're getting close to ov. Try not to stress out about it. And if you feel like you're getting burned out on sex, I would switch to every other day. That way, you've still got sperm waiting on your egg and your DH has time to rebuild his supplies. ;)

Good luck!

I got positives for 4 days in a row with a digital ovulation test. I got positives even after my temp increase. My best advice is to baby dance!

Pencil me in for the 17th. That date might change. I'll see what fertility friend says after I've O'd x

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Hi Lovely Ladies! :wave: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners TAURUSMOM05, DBZ34, LIZLOVELUST, RAFWIFE, BLUESKIES, REBECCALO, BUTTERWORTH, AND GIRLINYORK hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

RAFWIFE Sperm lives up to 5 days so even those weekends that he can visit can be helpful if they are in there! FXD!:dust:

FAITHBABIES definitely a lucky month of March for you! I hope you add to your March dates with a BFP!!! :dust:

GINNY83 keep testing until the surge is showing a negative, because the OPKs detect the surge and after that isn't present the OV is 12-36 hrs later. Women can get a +OPK for more than 3 days depending on when you catch it:dust:

BEAN66 Hun, I think you need to test again, you with a sensitive test:dust:

For Me Ladies, this is cycle 30+, hang in there!

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

*First Page Updated*

Hi ladies, I have a question. I did an OPK this morning and I don't think it was positive, do you keep just testing through the day or test once a day?

I'm an OPK virgin :blush:

Hi ladies, I have a question. I did an OPK this morning and I don't think it was positive, do you keep just testing through the day or test once a day?

I'm an OPK virgin :blush:

when i used them I test just once a day but I didn't test in the am I tested later in the day and tried to do it at the same time everyday not sure if that helps I only used them in one cycle

Hi I am new :) can u put me down to test march 7 please :) thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->