(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Thanks skeet9924

Here is the test... I'm nervous about it as I am only 11dpo... I really hope it sticks, this is my first ever positive in just over a year trying.

Wow, congrats!!!!!

Thanks skeet9924

Here is the test... I'm nervous about it as I am only 11dpo... I really hope it sticks, this is my first ever positive in just over a year trying.

Wow- that's a good one!! Congrats to you!!!! :)

+ OPK yesterday CD22 !!!! BD last night, plan tonight and tomarrow too !!!!! cramping today felt like af cramps never noticed cramps around ovulation but maybe just more in tune b/c i saw the +opk? This is cycle 11 ttc LUCK OF THE IRISH to us !!!!!

According to countdowntopregnancy.com im 6DPO...?

In my opinion, they never get it right. mymonthlycycles, either. They just average all the entered cycles, which, if like me, you have a few wacky long ones, it throws the average off when for the most part, my cycles are a normal length 32-34 days. countdown and mymonthly has me at 44 days. All in all, I need to start charting. I just ordered a bbt that lights up so I don't have to wake dh to read temp. If I understood charts, i would try to help with yours, but I'm clueless...gl

@skeet - I could have tested this AM but didn't have any hpts :p So will have to tomorrow as my pee is always super diluted all day.

Well it's od2, bd plenty, Dh even refused poor thing. I will now try my hardest to make the next two weeks fly by, the 2ww drives me mad :growlmad:

Well... this month I have really, really tried not to stress, I haven't been 'googling' my non existent symptoms, I have tried not to visit this site, just let it be.

But, guess what... I'm 11 dpo I've just tested and :bfp: it is faint, but its there... I really hope it sticks :)

I can't find how to upload images??

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone

Woohoo!! That's not that faint, even! Congrats!

Thanks, ladies! That puts my mind at ease. I will test again but it does sound like the temps might be crazy due to the chemical. Wish I could confirm that's what it actually was! If it was then I'm kind of relieved because I've never been pregnant and this would mean that I at least can get pregnant. Thanks again, this really, really helps.

:hugs: I'm glad that BnB is around to help and the ladies here are so supportive.

It's hard to tell with chemicals, because sometimes you don't even realize it's happened. But that's a good outlook to have. Now at least, you know that you can get pg, so it's only a matter of time before it happens again. And next time, I hope it's a sticky sticky bean. :)

AFM: I think today is 1DPO. I had really good EWCM the past two days, but I've dried up today. My temp dipped like crazy yesterday and this morning it shot up .6 degrees. Hopefully it'll jump a little higher in the coming days. Finally back in the TWW...

Thank you! I know, BnB has been a great resource!! I had no idea how COMPLICATED this could be...Anyway, even though I can't confirm it was chemical as of now, I really feel that this is what happened based on everything. Since it was just a chem and those are common, that won't affect my future ability to get pg, right? I have read that chem usually has to do with the cells and embryo/blastocyst (term?), not the mother...I hope that's right.

Well... this month I have really, really tried not to stress, I haven't been 'googling' my non existent symptoms, I have tried not to visit this site, just let it be.

But, guess what... I'm 11 dpo I've just tested and :bfp: it is faint, but its there... I really hope it sticks :)

I can't find how to upload images??

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone

Many congrats! Have a h & h 9 months!

Thanks, ladies! That puts my mind at ease. I will test again but it does sound like the temps might be crazy due to the chemical. Wish I could confirm that's what it actually was! If it was then I'm kind of relieved because I've never been pregnant and this would mean that I at least can get pregnant. Thanks again, this really, really helps.

:hugs: I'm glad that BnB is around to help and the ladies here are so supportive.

It's hard to tell with chemicals, because sometimes you don't even realize it's happened. But that's a good outlook to have. Now at least, you know that you can get pg, so it's only a matter of time before it happens again. And next time, I hope it's a sticky sticky bean. :)

AFM: I think today is 1DPO. I had really good EWCM the past two days, but I've dried up today. My temp dipped like crazy yesterday and this morning it shot up .6 degrees. Hopefully it'll jump a little higher in the coming days. Finally back in the TWW...

Thank you! I know, BnB has been a great resource!! I had no idea how COMPLICATED this could be...Anyway, even though I can't confirm it was chemical as of now, I really feel that this is what happened based on everything. Since it was just a chem and those are common, that won't affect my future ability to get pg, right? I have read that chem usually has to do with the cells and embryo/blastocyst (term?), not the mother...I hope that's right.

Definitely blew my mind when I didn't get preg immediately after getting off the pill..or even 3 months after...or 6 months.... You know, they make it seem so easy in the movies and sex-ed, but it's so much more complicated and involved than I ever imagined. I have learned quite a lot over the last 8 months though.

If it was a chemical, it shouldn't effect your chances at all. In fact, I've heard that you're more fertile following a chemical/mc. And yeah, early mc's have more to do with the cells not splitting correctly or there being some non-viable defect than the mother.

Good luck for next cycle! I hope it ends in a BFP for you! :)

@DB thanks again! I had no idea about being more fertile after--BFP or bust! Where are you in your cycle??

Yes, I keep having flashes of movie scenes where an unsuspecting woman finds out, much to her delight, that she 'somehow' got pregnant--like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler both in Baby Mama and Julianne Moore in that one movie, lol. Not to mention the Office...kind of seems like i watch too much tv...how long have you web TTC?

Ok, I just religiously poured over my notes, and I came up with this-

+OPK on the night of the 27th- -OPK night of the 28th-
Tiny spot of bleeding that weekend (2nd and 3rd) with some minor cramping
Sore boobs the entire week following, typical after ovulation.
Weekend of 9th/10th another spot of blood mixed with cm; pretty rough cramps/headaches.
Cramps continue through the 11th.

I was assuming the first spot of blood on the 2nd and 3rd was the implantation bleeding, but could that have been ovulation bleeding? And that the weekend after was actually the implantation bleeding?

If so - and I had implantation bleeding on the 10th- that means that I'd be only 5DPO and no chance of a BFP... AF didn't come yet because she's not due, because ovulation was so late...

Does this make sense? Or am I just grasping at straws because lack of AF and lack of a BFP is driving me crazy...?

Thoughts, opinions, a slap across the face to bring me to reality...?

Love you guys for being my support system - you're better than a bra :haha:

well ladies still no af, but my nipples are killing me!! I had some pretty bad af type cramps earlier so I'm thinking she is on the way...If not here tomorrow morning and my temps are still up, I'll test

Weekend of 9th/10th another spot of blood mixed with cm; pretty rough cramps/headaches.

I was assuming the first spot of blood on the 2nd and 3rd was the implantation bleeding, but could that have been ovulation bleeding? And that the weekend after was actually the implantation bleeding?

If so - and I had implantation bleeding on the 10th- that means that I'd be only 5DPO and no chance of a BFP... AF didn't come yet because she's not due, because ovulation was so late...

Does this make sense? Or am I just grasping at straws because lack of AF and lack of a BFP is driving me crazy...?

This sounds perfectly logical to me, but wouldn't you still be 12 dpo? I have my FX for you!

I think it sounds good for you!! I've had cramps for days now and it's so unusual for me. I'm terrified AF will start at any moment, but she isn't due for another week.

please keep sharing! I agree that it helps so much. Fingers crossed...:dust:

This sounds perfectly logical to me, but wouldn't you still be 12 dpo? I have my FX for you!

Thats SaraJ, I am glad I am not crazy. And yeah, if I ovulated the first weekend in March, I'd be 12DPO. Which means AF would be due this weekend, and that also means I should be getting a BFP any day now, if anything. At this point, I am not sure what end is up. :shrug:

Hopefully I am not going crazy, and this nausea, super sniffer, crazy amounts of clear, wet cm (sorry, tmi :blush:) as well as the worst gas ever (again, sorry- tmi!) isn't just going to be the worst AF in the world. With thinking AF is late an entire week, with no BFP, I will be devastated if I get her. All I know is if I did ovulate the first weekend, that's a good thing because OH and I were like jack rabbits that weekend!!

:wacko: TTC makes me crazy. Just hope there's a pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow in our lucky March month :):):)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->