(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

So I jinkxed myself by getting excited... and I wore khaki pants today :haha:
Wiped this morning and had blood- like a clot looking thing... pretty sure AF is coming, and I bet she'll be here with a vengeance...

Congrats to the bfps this month, :dust: to those of you in the 2ww, and :hugs: to the bfns.

I'm officially a bfn. Onto cycle 9, iui #2.

Wiped this morning and had blood- like a clot looking thing... pretty sure AF is coming, and I bet she'll be here with a vengeance...

Sorry to hear :hugs: atleast you have some answers and didbt have to take any medication to bring on af

Ugh I thought I had some promising symptoms so tested early this morning, bfn :(

Why do I do this to myself? Feeling very discouraged right now.

Ugh I thought I had some promising symptoms so tested early this morning, bfn :(

Why do I do this to myself? Feeling very discouraged right now.

me too! I'm attempting to wait until I pass AF due date. But I failed to wait every time! :nope:

ok ladies sorry for TMI-- CD40 - 14DPO today so this morning around 2 had very vivid/strange dream,restlessness after that,and guess what had same dream again and this time i knew that now this is going to happen and it was like i m watching movie again and i know what is next scene somethin like that...I guess I was restless that s why i had this 2 times.. dry mouth,gassy,burping heartburn, woke up with lil sore but dry throat and sore body.

yesterday I had this weird feeling from right side going towards legs I don’t know how to describe(kind tinglish not really), lil af alike cramps and backache..

So I will be testing tom mornin af decide to stay away....

Ah Blueskies I'm sorry, I was having a chuckle after reading your resident crazy post and then got to your next one :hugs:

i started on monday.. but i tested yesturday! <3

Yeah i was not sure of my DPO i was either 11dpo or 9dpo first time i tested i got this

then got this today( one on the wood)

so i am hoping i am safe! lol.

Attachments

• photo (36).jpg
    photo (36).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 34

Same here, :hugs:that's what happened to me yesterday and now AF is here. I heard today that I must have an HSG done and I have to start the pill for a month to reduce all the odd follicle sizes before starting the next IUI cycle (#2), this time with injectables.:cry:

okayyyyy so maybeee I spoke too soon because that little tiny spot/clotty looking thing was all that I've gotten. now I'm back to being confused LOL.

I think though, that I need to head over to April. I feel like this month of March isn't gonna be my lucky month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->