(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Sorry for the AF girls. :hugs: I have been there the last 13 months.

...but today appears to be my lucky day as I FINALLY got a bfp this morning at 11dpo. :wohoo:

AF got me this morning. 3 cycles left before we go back to the fertility clinic to see about starting IVF.

2016 that's amazing news! Congratulations!

Sam, I knew it! Congratulations! And congrats to all the other bfps.

Sorry to those of you with visits from the witch. I truly hope April will be your month. X

2016- congrats! we can be bump budies? x

Absolutey! :friends: Just peeked at your chart and I think we have the same EDD based on LMP. Even though I ovd on CD17 I am going by LMP because I don't fancy the argument with my doc. :haha:

Anyone know if there is an official December buddies page yet?

I made one!! :)

Come over, I'm lonely :lol:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-snowflakes-2012-join-here.html#post16386793

congrats 2016!! i was wondering the same thing my edd based on my lmp is December the first

Congrats to the new BFP's... And fingers still crossed for those waiting!
:hugs: to everyone moving on to next cycle...

Congrats all on the bfps maybe ill be joining u we will see in a few days

BFP FOR ME!! Yaay there are tons on the list, congrats ladies :)

AF is on her way (1 day late i might add! That's so cruel!!) :cry: I'm spotting, cramping, and my temps dropped significantly this morning. I'm moving on over to the April thread...

Big congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs, :hugs: to those who AF got, and :dust: to those still waiting

Od11 and nothing, just slightly sore boobies. Can't say I'm very hopeful but we'll see.

AF is on her way (1 day late i might add! That's so cruel!!) :cry: I'm spotting, cramping, and my temps dropped significantly this morning. I'm moving on over to the April thread...

Big congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs, :hugs: to those who AF got, and :dust: to those still waiting

same with me...tested this morning FMU BFN...now just waiting for af to come..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->