14 pregnant and looking for advice

Wow...... that teacher seriously needs to shut up. She would never say that to one of her colleagues or co-workers, so why is it suddenly ok because you're 14? I'm so sorry people are treating you so badly. :hugs: Stay in school, keep your strength. That's what they want, for you to give up so they can talk more s#$%. Prove them wrong. By the way, babies born to young mothers actually have less of a chance to have "issues" than babies born to say a 35 year old. I'm sure your sweet baby girl is going to be just perfect :hugs:.

Is Kaleb ok?

By the way, religion doesn't mean anything. Just because they say their religious doesn't mean that they're of God. So many people get distracted by what the "church" teaches them when in reality it's the opposite of what is said in the Bible. Treat everyone with love and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The beautiful baby girl that you're growing is no mistake. She is a beautiful miracle that should be cherished by everyone.

Where abouts do u live? Will u be housed by the government or any Thing and get help financially to support the baby. In the UK in England u get a social payment and child benefit and if your parents kick u out u can live in a mother and baby hostel until your 18 end they will try and house u.x

How are things going hun?

I hope you’re okay.

If school is getting too difficult because the other kids are being assholes, as your guidance counselor or principal if they have an online HS program. Many school districts are moving to an online program for kids who physically can’t be in the school. Even if it’s an online GED program, it’s better than nothing. My husband has his GED and worked his butt off and now works at the headquarters of his company. If you work hard, you can succeed.

firstly congratulations on having a baby girl sooo exciting have you been thinking of names?
secondly do not let anybody at school other students or teachers bring you down in anything they say, there are worse things to happen to someone your age than falling pregnant. People need to keep their opinion and beliefs to themselves and understand your having this baby with or without them liking it and its none of the business what goes on in their life.
so glad your boyfriends family have been so supportive to both of you, what a family should be they have accepted what is going on and making it an easy time for you that's so nice, have you completely stopped speaking to your mum? End of the day if you have this is your mums lose & it will be her losing precious time with her granddaughter and I can guarantee you when you have your beautiful daughter your mum will want to see you.
Hows the sickness are you feeling any better? I had terrible morning sickness and genuinely nothing I ate or done helped :(! Hope it has passed or passes soon
x

How are you? Must be getting pretty close now. Best wishes! <3

My name is Skylar. I will be 15 in a few weeks and I'm about 3 months along in my pregnancy. I havent told my parents yet I've been hiding it but its getting harder to hide. I told my boyfriend and he wants me to tell my parents and his because we are going to need support I'm scared cause my sister got pregnant at 17 and my dad flipped out and kicked her out for 3 months he eventually came around but they always tell me to make better decisions than my sister. I want trying to get pregnant we used protection every time except one time we ran out of condoms and I figured one time wouldn't be a problem now I'm in this situation. I'm only gunna be a sophomore in hifmgh school how am I supposed to do this please any advice.

Oh sweety, I know this is a very scary time for you. So many decisions and emotions going on. Your parents love you. They will want to know. Do you have someone in your life that is a positive support that could be with you when you tell your parents? I was 16 and I took my sunday school teacher with me to tell my parents. You are not alone. Your parents have been through this, so give them some credit on how they will handle this. A baby brings a lot of joy into lives and you will be ok. You are strong and I am proud of you for reaching out. Can you just think about someone in your life that will be there to lend you support when you tell your parents? Also, have you thought about going to a crisis pregnancy center? They can give you all kinds of resources and let you know what is to come and how to handle everything. You be strong pretty girl and know that you are in my prayers.

Oh sweety, I know this is a very scary time for you. So many decisions and emotions going on. Your parents love you. They will want to know. Do you have someone in your life that is a positive support that could be with you when you tell your parents? I was 16 and I took my sunday school teacher with me to tell my parents. You are not alone. Your parents have been through this, so give them some credit on how they will handle this. A baby brings a lot of joy into lives and you will be ok. You are strong and I am proud of you for reaching out. Can you just think about someone in your life that will be there to lend you support when you tell your parents? Also, have you thought about going to a crisis pregnancy center? They can give you all kinds of resources and let you know what is to come and how to handle everything. You be strong pretty girl and know that you are in my prayers.
I apologize, I did not see that you have told your parents. You are doing the right thing by going to a therapist. You need to have someone to talk to. Just listen to your therapist, they are trained professionals and your therapist will guide you in the right direction. We as humans all have different feelings and opinions. You stay strong and I am proud of you for reaching out and sharing. You are headed in the right direction. Prayers for you always

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->