** 14do **

D

donna82

14DPO or there abouts... Ignore my sig I OV early this month!

really tired...really really tired
(.)(.) are quite sore and they are not usually before :witch:
lower back pain

I am not testing...I did test at 10dpo with an OPK and it was as white as the driven snow...I done an OPK today and there is a line...its not darker than the control line but there is a line....I think we can get an LH surge before :witch: is due so not reading into it...

I am not too hopeful that we caught the egg but like writing my symptoms to just have a 5 min think that this could be it! (I do it every month).

:dust::dust::dust:

To everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooo sounding very promising lovely! Keeping everything crossed this is your month! When is af due for you? When are you going to test again??:hugs:

:witch: Should be here Saturday.... but because of how crap my cycles are she could be another 2 weeks!! I am hoping with everyhing I can cross if she comes it is on sat/sun because then it would mean my cycle length has been 'normal' for the first time in 6 months !! xx

Sounding good! I got my BFP at 14DPO and so I would say test! Good luck.

I am off work this week and all my HPT's are at work I got them delivered there and forgot to bring them home! I only have OPK's and have promised OH that I wont test until 5th October!!! so I can't get any either!!! I will just do another OPK and hold out until :witch: arrives or 5th October!!

hun i feel the exact same , im 13dpo today but i did test on a frer and got a very extra faint line which is more like a shadow so i count it as neg , but iv been so tired last few days boobs have felt very very odd tingly and nips very very sensitive and at night they seem to get worse can defo notice them when laying on my front in bed, also had gush of cm last night which is unusual but the best part is my temp went up even higher this morning :yipee: highest temp of this cycle (chart stalkers feel free to venture to the chart button below) oh huns i hope we got it when u gonna test again im waiting see if af shows tomorrow as thats her true due date if no show testing at 15 dpo xxxxx

Your temps are looking damn sexy !! I didnt temp this month kinda wish I had now, I always say that though.....

Did you do a pic of your HPT?? do you have any OPK's ?? Pee on one of them and see what you get !! xxxxx good luck hun xxxxx

I am 12/13DPO, got ovidrel injection today two weeks ago,ovulated either the friday or the saturday. Also had very sensitive (.)(.) from about the monday, but since yesterday much better :-( Dr said to test on Sunday if nothing by then but with my history I'm just gonna wait it out. Also very,very tired. And making regular trips to the loo... I keep telling myself I am pregnant till proven wrong!
Good luck with your waiting. Hope it's this month and we all have June bugs to look forward to!

Your temps are looking damn sexy !! I didnt temp this month kinda wish I had now, I always say that though.....

Did you do a pic of your HPT?? do you have any OPK's ?? Pee on one of them and see what you get !! xxxxx good luck hun xxxxx

hey huns and thanks for comment about temps :yipee: do u really think its promising? no other chart i have (and i have about 8) has ever shot up like that at 13 dpo normally dropping big time by now :yipee:

weirdly i have no hpt left or opks its mad as my last opk i had turned out to be my pos after waiting 22 long days for ov so nothing here a friend has sent some in post to me this am as she is stopping TTC for a while but im hoping i will be passing them on, argh i really want test tommrow but think i should wait for af first although havent had a 13 day lp for a while xx

I know how you feel, well in that case I will go Pee on another OPK now for both of us !! !!! I'll be back !!

I am 12/13DPO, got ovidrel injection today two weeks ago,ovulated either the friday or the saturday. Also had very sensitive (.)(.) from about the monday, but since yesterday much better :-( Dr said to test on Sunday if nothing by then but with my history I'm just gonna wait it out. Also very,very tired. And making regular trips to the loo... I keep telling myself I am pregnant till proven wrong!
Good luck with your waiting. Hope it's this month and we all have June bugs to look forward to!
+

Hi Hun

Its horrible isn;t it this waiting game!! I am now off to pee on another OPK just because I can and want to!! I am gutted I don't have any HPT's but could order some to arrive tomorrow that sounds dangerous though!!!

OK ladies not sure WTF is going on but I just did another OPK..... the top one is the one I did on Tuesday - nothing on there its as white as white can be the middle one is from this morning and the bottom one is just now...lines come up almost straight away...surely I am not OV ??? they really run the same colour as the bottom one and then I may get 2/3 slightly darker for my positives...I will go and find the pic from my OPK's earlier this month!!!
these are from now...

Attachments

• 01102009126.jpg
    01102009126.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
OK and this months OPK's.... same as CD15 I'd say... this is so wierd!

I have just check the one I just peed on and its slightly darker than it was when I took pic its not an evap its def pink...

Attachments

• 18092009114.jpg
    18092009114.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
Can't comment on the OPKs I'm afraid - I've never had a true +ve at O let alone at the end of my LP.

I have heard that they can detect pregnancy though so FX to you.

I don't think they mean anything but just strange to get them lik this at this stage, I normally have a white as white negative result until around 6 days after :witch: ???

good luck i hope this is it for you :hugs: xxx

That sounds great to me hunni, lots of :dust: for you and keep us updated when you test again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->