• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

ITS A BLOODY LINE!!!!!!!!!!
OMG i am so excited for you!!!!! xxxxx

just read your guys posts congrats bubblebubble- your preggers!

OMG, i thought i was going mad i ripped the test apart!! Im not getting my hopes up it could be a crappy test, going out in a bit to get a few more! I cant believe this! Thank you, but im not convinced! xxx

Aww hun I can totally understand that you're not convinced but theres a line there and its so easy to see!! xxx

i hope it sticks!! and the next tests arnt neg! xxx i will let you all know later!! xx

Im a mind reader LOL.
I am just so happy for you! Im sat here with a big grin on my face :lol:

Yippeee for you!!! xxxx

ahhh thanks, thats well nice, i really hope it is, and you get you bfp! its a strange journey we all go on and we all do it together! xxx

Oh wow, congrats Bubbles! Thats fantastic news! Was that an IC you used? Come on the rest of you girls on here, we need more BFP's now we're all getting close!

I know all too well I am too early at 9DPO to test ha ha, and I am really setting myself up for disappointment when I do it but you know that little 1% that might just be a BFP.....I just can't help myself lol!

It would be lovely if I could join you in 1st tri but I defo think im out.
Just so chuffed for you xxx

it would be great! remember what i said, its not over till af shows, i thought i was out too!!! i may still be, we will have to wait and see! I always wondered whether i would post it or not, i didnt want to make others feel bad, i would i think, jst hope it really is my BFP and not a dodgy test!! Thanks for being chuffed for me xxx

Its so your :bfp:!! Keep believing.
If I dont join you this month I will next month (PMA lol) xx

OMG!!! Bubble.... It's a line! :wohoo:

Loads of sticky vibes coming your way girl! I'm so excited for you and i have everything crossed your line gets darker :hugs:

Sending loads of PMA to the rest of you girls. Just remember...... Only one more day!!! :test:

I'm starting to go :wacko:... Not only do i have freakishly long cycles, i had freakishy long AF this cycle and now i think i may just end up having a freakishly long LP!!! :shrug: ...

xXx

Thank you! i hope it does too!

PMA is just the thing, you can do it!! and only one more day. I am thinking of you all and sending lots and lots of :dust: xxx

it would be great! remember what i said, its not over till af shows, i thought i was out too!!! i may still be, we will have to wait and see! I always wondered whether i would post it or not, i didnt want to make others feel bad, i would i think, jst hope it really is my BFP and not a dodgy test!! Thanks for being chuffed for me xxx

No one would feel bad for you getting a BFP my love, you just make sure you believe it and celebrate! We're all after the same thing, so when one of us gets lucky everyone else is just so pleased - okay we'd all love it to be us, but your success is proof to everyone else waiting that it will happen for us soon. You deserve it having waited as long as you have!

Enjoy every moment, and don't worry about upsetting anyone on here!

Huge congrats to you :flower:

Thank you! i hope it does too!

PMA is just the thing, you can do it!! and only one more day. I am thinking of you all and sending lots and lots of :dust: xxx

Hi hun i just saw you test pic defo bfp as thats what my first test looked like now i am in second tri, crossed fingers its a sticky :happydance:

Thank you all! I just did another one, and again it was a faint positive, but definately there! i still cant believe it! Bought a CB conception one too and going to do that in the morning. Thank you for all being so happy for me, i really really really hope you all get your BFP's, i wont abandon you all i promise! Will see how tomorrow goes and also tuesday is af day. It was the metformin im sure of it, i started it 4 weeks ago. It really does happen, you are right.

LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS OF :dust: to you all xxxxx

wooh another pink line!!!
Have you told your other half yet?
You need to get your preg ticker up now :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama