14dpt and this morning had a faint positve and this evening had a bfn ... :(

Starrbryte

Reaction score
Hi ladies this is my first post :) I have been stalking this board for a couple of weeks now and I love it!!! Here is my storie I been ttc for 3 yrs now. I have 2 boys already and trying for a lil girl. I was told I had a blocked right tube and that I should take clomid to help ovulate more on my left since my right ovary is the one that o more from :( I had 6 follies 3 on each side and they were 21 24 25 mm in average and I should trigger the next morning witch was sept.13 I think that I should be clear to take a pregnacy test today since its my day for AF to arrive. Well I did and it came out with a faint line this morning and this afternoon it was bfn... Should I wait and test again b4 I think im out!! :(

Hi Starrbryte, welcome to the forum! I love it too!
Honestly I think your changes are good! This morning your urine may have been more concentrated than this afternoon. I would definitely test again tomorrow, and I don't think you're out! Also since AF is due but not here that, it sounds very promising! Good luck!

Thanks Trina86 gor your response. I hope that this is real :) I'm getting tired of trying but I no that my husband wants this so badly!! And this is my first cycle of clomid so ima keep trying!!! And I'll keep my fx'd for you to :) GL AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU!!!

Yes I did and bfn :( the witch is about to show her face starting to spot!!! Hopefully next month will be my month. I will call my dr. Monday to start my next cycle of clomid and Hcg shot!!! Fx'd for all of us ttc :) I'll keep you posted!!!

Sorry to hear the witch showed. At least it sounds like clomid has you ovulating, which is great news! FX for next month!!!

@trina86 ... How are you doing with your clomid ... Did you ovulate this month , are you in your 2ww?? And did you get the trigger shot as well?? I started my 2nd cycle of clomid yesterday and I really hope this will be my month and yours:) !! LOTS OF BABY DUST

Hi Starrbryte,
How are you doing? Which days are you taking clomid this cycle?
Well actually I'm still in my first clomid cycle, day 34. Today I had the tiniest amount of brown spotting, so I think AF should be arriving in a few days. I was sad to see the spotting as I thought maybe just maybe I ovulated late and ill be preggers this month, but I'm also happy as it means I don't have to take other meds to induce AF. Next cycle ill be on 100 mg day 3-7. I really really really hope I ovulate this time!!!!!!! Obviously, but I'm so nervous it won't work again.. I'm trying to relax as I know worrying wont help anything.
You are lucky you are being monitored, i just get day 21 progesterone test and no infortunately no trigger shot for me.
Best of luck to you this cycle, keep me posted :)

Hi trina86 ..sorry to here that you AF is on the way:( I was really sad and hurt to when mine came!! Hopefully this will be our month !! Try to relax and magic will happen.im being monitored witch is good but I still have a blocked right tube and that sucks because I ovulate most from my right side!! That's why I take clomid. I'm on cycle day 4 and I take clomid 100mg in cycle day 3-7. Do you ovulate on your own or do you have to take the clomid for you to o? How long have you been ttc? Best of luck Trina86 and I will keep to posted :) LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST:)

Thanks! So which CD are you on? Do you get o symptoms on clomid?
No I typically have not been ovulating on my own. I have no "diagnosis" as to why-I was getting short cycles for a year since coming off the pill, funny thing is I NEVER had those before I was on the pill.
I have been TTC #1 for a year, but my FS thinks I might very rarely ovulated that whole time. How long have you been TTC for this baby?
FX for both of us this cycle!!!!:)

I been ttc for my 3rd child for 3 yrs now... Today I'm on cycle day 5. I really don't have side effects from clomid maybe hot flashes ever now and then :) it's been a long journey for me and I hope I end up with what I want and the end of this :) just keep the faith and our day will come !!! GL

Your right I believe our day will come! Let me know how you get on with this cycle. Very best of luck to you!:)

Well today is my last day of clomid and I'm very excited to begin bd ...lol!! This month I'm going to try to relax and let nature take its coarse!!! I have a us on Thursday and I believe I will trigger friday :) I'm keeping my hopes high that my left ovary will ovulate bigger follies then my right side !!! Only god will tell :) GL LADIES FX'D :)

Hey Trina86 ...how's it going hun??? What cycle day are you on or did you get your bfp??send me an update. As for me I'm 3 dpo and now in my tww :( ughhhhhh!!!! I hate the tww. My ultra sound showed that I had 1 big. Follie on right side at 25mm and 1 Follie in left 18mm so I waited till Saturday morning to trigger and to give my left Follie a couple more days to grow so it can ovulatable .. So I'm keeping my fx'd for this month :) lots of baby dust !!!

Hi!! Wow those follicles sound awesome! Sounds very promising!
I'm on cd 12 just bd ing every other day. I have had minimal ovary aches this time around, can I ask have you felt your ovaries and did you feel when you ovulated?
I see my FS on Dec 3rd and if no luck by then I'm going to definitely request better monitoring and a trigger-I assume its an injection? Do you inject yourself or does your doc do it? As ill be out of town I have to have progesterone checked on cd 23 instead of 21 so I hope that's ok. I'm so nervous I won't ovulate again.
Best of luck this cycle, keep me posted!

:) hi!!! And thanks.... Well your only on cd 12 so you still have a few more days to O... And yes I inject myself with the trigger shot and I do feel when I O. It dosent feel to good very uncomfortable :( have fun with the bding and GL :)

Starrbryte, it happened to me on my first IVF cycle. I got a faint BFP and the next morning it was a bfn, then by lunchtime it had again a very faint line. unfortunately my blood test showed very low beta so it looks like it's chemical – a failed attempted at implantation. I hope your next cycle will give you a sticky bpf!

Thanks Briss .. I'm sorry that you had a chemical pregnacy :( but are you still waiting to do another ivf??? And how long have you been ttc? Are you on any fertility meds?? Let us here your storie :) and welcome to this thread.

Thanks! I've been TTC for 3.5 years with low sperm count. we tried everything we could think of naturally but nothing worked for us. We decided to do natural IVF cycle, with very mild stimulation but it seems to be ending in chemical. I am going for my second beta tomorrow, they expect it to be negative but until it's confirmed I cannot stop progesterone and get my period. Anyway, I want to take 1-2 cycles off to recover and check that my cycle goes back to normal before starting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->