14dpt and this morning had a faint positve and this evening had a bfn ... :(

Hi Briss, I'm so sorry to hear that you seem to be having a chemical. But fingers crossed the beta starts rising!

So I'm having quite an off day, sorry to be a downer but I have to vent. Just had dinner with my bff and she knows my dh and I have been trying, she just doesn't know we are on clomid and have been to the fertility doc, and she went on about her friends getting pregnant so easily. Meanwhile I'm sipping my water like can we change the subject?
I am on cd 13 and don't feel my ovaries doing anything, so I'm upset that I might not ovulate even on 100mg and I'm sitting here eating a box of cookies. lol. I am so happy my husband isn't home yet and I can get this feeling sorry for myself out of my system before he comes home. Just feeling blue :( I promise I'll perk up soon.

Please do!!!! We can't choose what life to have and who we are ...all we can do is make the best out of it!! You will have your moment to shine in the lime light very soon ...so you just keep smiling and keep your head up:) fertility friend!! Keep bd with love and your bfp will appear :) sending lots of hugs and baby dust your way hun!

Thanks Starrbryte:) I did feel a few left side cramps today so I am feeling more optimistic that my ovaries are doing something. How are you??

Today I am 8dpt and I took a test just because I keep haveing this constant pain on my left side where my ovary is. The test came back with a very faint line. Idk if it's the shot leaving or if it's coming back, but last month it was out my system by 7dpt so I'm just being hopeful with the pain on left side!!! I'm keepin my fx'd and hope this is my bfp that I am wishing for!! I will test again In a few days and I will update exspecially if this pain is still there! Sending baby dust to all ttc

Starrbryte, wonderful news!! I hope the line will get stronger!

Thanks ladies.. I have been very sick all day :( my head has been hurting and body has been real warm. I keep feeling nauseated and heavy on the stomach!!! I'm trying not to believe in what's going on because I've been disappointed so many times. But deep down inside me I'm getting alil excited!!

So I been testing and my line is faint but it's still there !!! Idk what to think??? I
12 dpt and 11dpo my AF is due sat. Can this really be?

Yey! It sounds very promising! Are you going to go to your doctor to confirm with bloods?

:) thanks hun!! And no news yet my AF is due tomorrow and I keep getting very faint positives on my test ??? Idk it's not getting darker but it's not going away either. So all i can do is wait!! How are you doing?

That is so exciting, I hope AF stays away!! I bet you're preggers and its just early for the test to get darker.
Afm, I started getting ov cramps around day 14 on both sides and they got worse until day 16 when they were quite strong on both sides so I am really hoping I ovulated this time. Since then I've had sensitive nipples and a few episodes of sore boobs and some lower random cramping as well. If I didn't ovulate this time I feel like my ovaries were trying really hard to! FX for both of us and keep me posted :)

Wow that sounds great!!! So you are in your 2ww?? That I think is the hardest part of ttc lol. I will keep everything crossed for us and hope that we get what we want real soon :) I will update tomorrow

So tmi but today my nipples are so sensitive and one was randomly darker than the other. Also after I went for a run there was one tiny red spot in my panties, but there doesn't seem to be any other spotting. Im feeling hopeful! I have day 23 progesterone check tomorrow so until I know those results I can't be certain if I ovulated. Certainly hope so!!! According to my ovary pains I am guessing I am 7 dpo today.

Hi Starrbryte,
How are you doing??
I am kind of in limbo. I had a very faint second line on a FRER on Friday morning. Friday afternoon and Saturday morning bfn I think, Sunday morning very faint possible second line. But I am also cramping and spotting. So not feeling very optimistic. My progesterone did come back on day 23 as 36.7 so at least I had a strong o this cycle.
How about you?

Trina, did you do a blood test to check your beta?

Hi Briss, no I didn't have a blood test done. But now AF has definitely arrived. So either I had an evap on frer or a chemical. On to the next cycle...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->