14dpt and this morning had a faint positve and this evening had a bfn ... :(

Also my eyes are swollen today I cried so hard yesterday when I started bleeding. This TTC is so hard on the heart.

I am very sorry AF arrived. TTC is definitely a very tough and heart breaking journey. I am hoping you will get lucky next cycle.

Thanks so much Briss. How are you doing? Do you know when you will be doing your second ivf round?

I am seeing a gyno later this week and have my follow up app with the clinic next week to discuss our next steps. I really want to start asap but also want to make sure I am in best possible shape. My cycle is a bit out of order after IVF and chemical so it's possible that we will have to skip the next cycle too before we can go ahead.

Thats great, it sounds like you are being well taken care of. Best of luck to you, I have my FX for you!!!

Sorry Trina that your AF came :( keep your spirits up hun it will work out!! And briss I'm keeping my fx'd for your next ivf :) best of wishes to you ladies moving on to the next cycle. Hopefully we will have holiday BFP lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->