14th August Buddy

little_lady

Mum of two
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for a buddy - anyone due on or around the 14th of August???
I'd love to speak to anyone in the UK if you're out there.

V excited, I don't want to wish the time away but at the same time I can't wait to hold my little one for the first time!

Hi Hun! I'm due around the 17th august! So would be great to chat xx

Hiya! That's great, congrats :) When did you find out?

I've got so much stuff floating around in my brain, it would be great to share it with someone. My OH is great and really supportive but I get the feeling he gets a bit tired of me mentioning every little twinge lol. I'm just so excited!!

What about you?

Hahaha same goes hun! My OH is crapping himself but really excited too he just rolls his eyes when I mention it lol he's like 8 months of this lol
I'm Katie I'm 26 Been with OH 3 1/2 years and this will be our first! I literally found out Sunday lol xx how about you? Xxx

Hahaha same goes hun! My OH is crapping himself but really excited too he just rolls his eyes when I mention it lol he's like 8 months of this lol
I'm Katie I'm 26 Been with OH 3 1/2 years and this will be our first! I literally found out Sunday lol xx how about you? Xxx

Hehe! Well I'm Naomi, 23, married and this is also my first. We tried for three months but it still came as a shock! I was kind of expecting it to take years after reading the whole statistics thing. I found out Monday before last but haven't got completely used to it yet lol. I guess it will feel more real when we get to the scan stage, maybe...

Hey girls,
Im due the 15th, as an EDD anyway :D
This is my 2nd, my little girl is 2 now.
Very happy yet nerveous. x

The only person we've told is my brother, we're telling our parents this weekend but everyone else can wait until 12 weeks.

Ah cool :) we are waiting to tell parents lol want everything to be ok xxx

Hey sazzle xxx

Hey, congrats sazzle!

So any symptoms yet? I had funny cramps and sore boobs but not much else. Oh ex wot the smell of curry now makes me want to heave :( I love curry lol.

Metallic taste in my mouth, but at the time didnt know was pregnant and didnt think anything of it, very odd! Was really only when i drank water aswel!
The usual cramps, and stabs, but nothing untoward.
And sickness, but the dry heaving and not being sick!

Oh joys.

Oooo i'd hate it if i went off Curry, bless ya. xx

hi ladies.

my EDD is around 21 August 2010.

i was TTC for 3 years , im now so excited.

its so great to be able to speak with other people going through the same thing as me at the same time:)

this will be mine and hubbys first baby.

we havent told anyone yet.

im still in complete shock:)

i feel really nervous, and just hope everything goes well.

i dont really know what to expect, im not sure whether to go see GP or when to see the midwife, i havent a clue lol

any of you have any idea?

claire
x

Hey Claire! Congrats!!
It's whatever you feel you should do I went to the docs straight away and was referred to a midwife who I will see at 8 weeks for bloods and other tests then will get my 12 week scan! I'm the same as you I haven't told anyone really apart from the girls on here! It's too nerve wracking! I've booked a private scan for 7+2 to make sure everything is going to plan and that there us a heart bear but it's costing £95 eeeeek! Xxx

Eek, £95!! Still, worth it to know everything is going ok.

I went to the doctors last Tuesday (at 5+2) and he just said to avoid cats and that the midwife 'will be in touch'. It seems ages to wait to my first appointment and scan though, I just want to make it more official.

Hi all,

Looking for a buddy - anyone due on or around the 14th of August???
I'd love to speak to anyone in the UK if you're out there.

V excited, I don't want to wish the time away but at the same time I can't wait to hold my little one for the first time!

Hi little lady,

I am due 14th August and am from Wales if you would like to buddy up? First day on forum so not really sure how it all works? I will add you as a friend now though (I've worked this bit out lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->