15 months waiting & finally BFP!

lilbecksxx

Reaction score
So we have been TTC for 15 months & were just about to start on Clomid this next cycle........I still can't believe I have a BFP!!!!!!!!

Im just waiting on blood test to confirm it before I tell family.

I had an HSG last cycle and started drinking Green Tea and used PreSeed this cycle!

Attachments

• P1050670.jpg
    P1050670.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 57
Congratulations!!
This will be my first cycle using pre seed so fingers crossed i'll not be too far behind!
Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congratulations!! Can't even imagine waiting 15 months! Bet you are over the moon. I'm in Cambridge, quite near to you! :)

Aw lovely success story! Congrats and have a h&h 9 months x x x

Congrats to you!!! Next month is 15 for me, maybe I will get lucky too :)

Thanks everyone!!! :) Well blood test confirmed it! I'm officially pregnant! I never thought I would get to this stage omg!

Congratulations to you!!!

Have a little question i'm a little confused about preseed and could i ask a question? if you don't need to use a lubricant would you use preseed anyway?

Have a little question i'm a little confused about preseed and could i ask a question? if you don't need to use a lubricant would you use preseed anyway?

I didnt need to use it, but I had read so many success stories about it, that I thought screw it! It wont do any harm! I would definitely try it :)

Thanks so much lilbecks... Wishing you H&H x x x

Thanks Pink! :) I think I;m gonna keep them for a while until it sinks in!

I didnt need to use it, but I had read so many success stories about it, that I thought screw it! It wont do any harm! I would definitely try it :)

I used conceive plus, and got a :bfp: the first month of use!!! Pre-seed and conceive plus work wonders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->