15 weeks and still no bump :s

Milliemoo x

Reaction score
When will my bump come girls?!?! 15 weeks today and you cant tell! Is this right? When did yours start to show? x I'm getting impatient!

Hi Millie, I only started to look pregnant this week and I am 14 weeks! Lucky you still fitting in your clothes!! Wish I could........lol. x

Not till 21 weeks, so unfair when everyone has lovely perfect bumps. I was recommended over bump maternity trousers to make my tiny bump no one could really notice before 21 weeks visable.

21 weeks...noooooooooooooooo! Lol! Thats way too far away!

MummyMEE....you're so lucky :)

My bump has just started to show, even though most of my trousers don't fit any more. I'm quite tall and a size 10 so I figure that baby has lots of room to stretch into, which is why mines taking longer than other ladies. I keep getting people coming up to me asking 'are you having a baby or have you just had a big lunch' or saying 'you're supposed to be getting bigger you know' and this is when I'm wearing fitted clothes to show off my bump! I can still disguise it if I wear a jumper. It is annoying when people say things like that but my mum put on most of her weight in the third tri so I guess the same will happen to me. And I'm hoping it means it'll be easier to lose the weight afterwards! There's always a bright side!

On my 1st i didnt have a bump till about 26wks, and on my 2nd i was over 20wks. This is baby no/3 and i still dont look that pregnant im still at the stage where unless you know im pregnant i just look l;ike i have a few extra pounds piled on lol!! I am getting wider this time im going out instead of getting a nice bump my bum, hips and back are getting wider.

21 weeks here and still a tiny tiny bump - people still cannot notice :) I am still wearing my normal clothes :) I expected this as in my first pregnancy I only started to show around 28 weeks, my daughter was 7.5 pounds when she was born - where was she hiding? If you have strong abdominal muscles, you will show late, so that's not bad at all, as no stretchmarks, and all that pregnant tummy goes back to where it should be very very quickly! :)

I started showing at 12 weeks, but to be honest alot of that was bloat, by week 15 this went down and bump was smaller than week 12! I'm now 18 weeks today and bump seems to more permanant in the sense that it's not just promient when I eat, it's there first thing in the morning.

I reckon in a couple of weeks you'll have a rounded bump :)

x

I was 25 weeks with my first until you could tell i was pregnant, before that it was flat. Have a tiny pot belly now but doubt i'll have a 'bump' until closer to 20 weeks.

No bump here yet either, I just look like I've put on a few pounds! Im going on holiday on the 18th and wanted to have a little bumpy by then but I dont think I'm going to!x

Oh well i guess i need to work on being more patient, lol, i thought cos i was fairly slim, size 10, that i would show sooner rather than later but i guess not :(

Thanks for all the replies ladies! I'll let you all know as soon as tummy pops :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->