kysquared

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So I am 15 dpo with no signs of AF.
I took 2 pregnancy tests but they are both BFNs
Symptoms include:
-Slight nausea since 9dpo
-diarrhea on and off (sorry tmi)
-very lotiony/creamy cm since 10dpo...i've never had this before, especially before AF (I keep running to the bathroom because I think AF has arrived but it's just a ton of lotiony cm)
-some cramping all week
-cervix was SO low I couldn't have sex the other night, vaginal walls were quite swollen.
-Very tired
-some indigestion

I'm not sure what to think, especially about the really tight/low cervix. I've never had to restrain from sex due to low cervix before , or had that type of cm from what I can remember.
Has anyone out there had this too? What were your results. Will be taking another test this week.. I'm hoping I don't get too tempted and waste my last one tomorrow morning!!
Thanks

& if there are responses I will update if BFP / AF !!

Hi, I'm afraid I can't really help but you are not alone.

I am now 3 days late and getting bfns. I've wound myself up over the evap lines on internet cheapies like mad so I now need to put the tests down and just wait for af.
I have a feeling I may not have ovulated as I got the pains in my left ovary but no ewcm.. Then , a few days later, I got overy pains on the right. Still no ewcm. So maybe both overies failed to release an egg? Although I can't find anything on google to tell me if that is possible/likely.

I have had typical pmt symptoms just minus the af. So frustrating but hope I get answers soon, or af arrives so I can start over again.

Good luck to you kysquared, I hope you can keep yourself distracted until you find out one way or the other. Xxx

Sorry I can't help. I'm 13dpo with bfns (or evaps or line eyes lol). I had quite a bit of symptoms until around 11dpo and they have eased. A lot of my pms symptoms cross over with my usual early pregnancy signs so symptom spotting is nerve wracking for me! It's only our first month trying and we aren't super actively trying but hubby is getting his hopes up :?

Your signs sound really good for pregnancy.

Are you sure on your ovulation date? How did you ascertain ovulation?

Some women do get late BFPs. I have a friend who never gets a BFP before 6 weeks and a friend on here got her BFP around 20dpo. So it could be that you might be getting a late BFP. Sometimes a chemical pregnancy can change the length of the luteal phase but never be picked up by a test. Or sometimes other reasons can lengthen the luteal phase as well.

I can imagine it's hugely frustrating. I would wait a few more days before testing again. Hope you get a BFP soon.

Kysquared, your symptoms are similar to mine before my BFP. Take a look at my chart...I got a BFN at 15 dpo....figured I would just wait till AF showed, yet she never did. I did not test again till 23 dpo which then it was positive right away. So it's very possible to have a late bfp. What kind of test are you using?

Count me in. We're trying for our third, and AF should have come three days ago but didn't. I tested this morning with a FRER and got a BFN, which I had to throw in the garbage so I wouldn't keep going back to it and imagining lines, lol. NONE of the usual signs of AF on the way, the only thing I can report is a persistent, almost continuous twinge in my left lower back...which might well be the result of my old mattress. Ha.

Not sure of my exact O date because I'm not charting or temping or anything, so I'm just sort of going by what's possible based on my relatively regular cycle and the last time we had sex (which was the 7th - hey, no judging, we have two little kids). That puts me at the VERY unlikely end of a VERY late BFP with a sensitive test. And that would only be possible if everything that had to happen (fertilization, implantation, HCG levels rising) happened at the VERY late/slow end of the possibility spectrum (ie, conception 4-5 days after sex, implantation 11-12 days later, HCG only doubling every 72 hours). Which, although I know technically possible, seems unlikely since I got a BFP at 10-11 DPO for both of my sons.

So I'm not holding out much hope, but you know you can never completely let it go until AF shows up. Nor SHOULD you, I suppose! :flower:

Hey ladies,
So I am 15 dpo with no signs of AF.
I took 2 pregnancy tests but they are both BFNs
Symptoms include:
-Slight nausea since 9dpo
-diarrhea on and off (sorry tmi)
-very lotiony/creamy cm since 10dpo...i've never had this before, especially before AF (I keep running to the bathroom because I think AF has arrived but it's just a ton of lotiony cm)
-some cramping all week
-cervix was SO low I couldn't have sex the other night, vaginal walls were quite swollen.
-Very tired
-some indigestion

I'm not sure what to think, especially about the really tight/low cervix. I've never had to restrain from sex due to low cervix before , or had that type of cm from what I can remember.
Has anyone out there had this too? What were your results. Will be taking another test this week.. I'm hoping I don't get too tempted and waste my last one tomorrow morning!!
Thanks

& if there are responses I will update if BFP / AF !!

sounds like good signs to me! did you get your BFP yet? fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->