15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

As it says - nothing at all! No ov, no cm, no major temp change, no BD....sorry ladies! This is a very boring update :coffee:

Ahhh, hang in there, something will happen soon

:hugs:

xx

CD14, my cycles are usual between 28-38 days. Last one was 92. Had CM for couple days (CD9-11) but its gone now and still reading low on CBFM :( The 3WW to ovulate is alot worse than the 2WW for AF to arrive!!xx

CD14, my cycles are usual between 28-38 days. Last one was 92. Had CM for couple days (CD9-11) but its gone now and still reading low on CBFM :( The 3WW to ovulate is alot worse than the 2WW for AF to arrive!!xx

I agree! I'm on cd22 and I'm getting really bored of POAS twice a day now :haha:

Hope so ladaygagafan :hugs: If I ov any later than cd29 this cycle I'll be gutted!

hi katie!
Hows the new hairdoo?
Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with your OH, men huh...i hope you detect your ov soon!
Im having such a relaxed cycle i dont even know what CD im on (just checked,30). Its a good job we decided not to try this month as DH has had flu since i stopped doing OPK's so we have only BD'd once lol.
Well my freebie OPKs from clearblue didnt show up so i phoned them back and theyre sending me another 20...lo and behold the pack of 10 were waiting for me when i got home ooops. So now i have 14 from this abandoned cycle, 10 from Clearblue and another 20 on the way eeeek

I hope you are all enjoying the countdown to Christmas ladies!

em xx

Hi Katie!! Hopefully something will happen soon for you. How are things with the OH?

Not much else to report here either. I took my first Provera tablet last night and I'm already cramping a bit. I have 6 more to take and then the big wait for AF.

Things are fine with OH....just no :sex:! I've taken the view that I'm not going to argue about something that is supposed to made out of love, and there's no point in pushing him. I may well have to rethink that strategy once I get a positive opk.....lol

Em - loving all the free stuff from Clear Blue! You can be a top end POAS-aholic!!

My hair is.....OK. Nothing exciting. The colour is nice - very deep mahogany - but the cut is a bit boring. Just a plain old bob. Although to be fair to my hairdresser, there's not much more she can do with it :happydance:

Sideways - glad you're starting to feel something with the Provera. FX this is it!

Good morning, Katie! I'm getting on here before I go to work, just wanted to see how you were doing. Sounds like you're just trying to be patient, bless you because that can be difficult!

My temp has risen with the progesterone (duh, progesterone is what makes your temp rise in the first place!! hehe) to about 97.5 so far, which is only .5 degrees warmer than the pre-progesterone temps. I'm not sure if that means anything substantial but hopefully I'll get AF before too long and I can get on with this. :) The patience on my end is wearing thin!

I thought maybe you were off work Sideways! This is my last day before Christmas and I finish at 4pm. Only 3 hours left :happydance:

At least there is some kind of temp rise, even if it is only small. In the nicest possible way, I really hope AF turns up for you. xxxxxx

I had to work today then I'm off till Monday! Woohoo! Here's to 3-day weekends! And.... next weekend is also a 3-day one! Yippee!! :wohoo:

got my first EVER high this morning on CBFM on CD16!! After my 92 day cycle last time this is major news :headspin: i hope your not far behind me katiekittykat!! xx

Hey katie! :) just wanted to wish you luck. I'm rooting for you all the way!!!!

Good luck and Merry Christmas to all the wonderful ladies on this thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->